1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre order bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by PirocaDeFoice, Apr 3, 2018.

1. PirocaDeFoice

PirocaDeFoice New Member

Hi I would like to report a bug idk if it's happening only to me once I bought my kzarka axe without any problems x _ x but now I'm trying to buy an item on the market and my pre order has been on 300KK and when the item comes to pre order people are getting it from me for 94KK e_e my friend also put 150KK and didn't get if that's not a bug / problem could any of you guys explain to me how pre order works here ? because on retail who pays more get the item e_e and here not once but more than 3 times it happened someone paid 3x less than me and got the item from pre order

Thanks and I am sorry if it's not a problem / bug x_x

2. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

No. Thats not how it works on retail. All you do with a preorder is to purchase a chance to buy an item. It's a roulette where the higher your preorder is, the greater your chances are.

3. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

The ONLY roulette is if it goes to pre order or directly to market. Highest bidder "should" always get the item IF said item goes to pre order (Stated fact from a retail GM). Thats how it works on retail.

Here on Gamez I believe it is not fully working correctly or may be changed to your roulette idea but I highly doubt it. It just doesnt work as intended.
    Also not working as intended is the recent price amount shown never reflects pre order price paid. This also leads me to think the entire pre order system on GameZBD just doesnt fully work properly.

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Items posted in the mp have a 50/50 chance to go to preorder. The ones that do not go to preorder go to bidding.

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

The issue is when an item goes to pre order the highest bidder is NOT always getting the item which on retail highest bidder gets the item.

6. Villain

Villain Proficient

I've seen people win preorders with 100m on something that's a bill on retail.