1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable To Interact With Horse

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TheGoop, May 3, 2018.

1. TheGoop

TheGoop New Member

I recently bought a T6 horse from the market place. Upon taking it out of the stable, I noticed that the context menu doesn't appear when I'm next to it. None of the options to ride the horse or access the inventory are working. It doesn't even show up with a name, but it will come over when called. Additionally, the horse appears to have a black saddle and some other cosmetic options, and looks nothing like the horse I bought. It continues lagging around but reappearing next to me.

I've tried taking it in and out of the stable, attaching it to a wagon, relogging and changing servers. At one point I was able to attach equipment to it by clicking on a saddle in my inventory, but now I have no way of getting that back because I can't interact with the horse at all. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Take the horse out of the stable and leave it standing there. Run to another stable, such as calpheon, remote collect, recover, then take it back out. Usually fixes it but might take a few tries at most

TheGoop likes this.
  3. TheGoop

TheGoop New Member

That worked, thank you!

Lareldal likes this.