1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is there perhaps a PVE Channel?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by athiliana, Jun 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. athiliana

athiliana New Member

Hello, I'm new to this Server [joined about 4 days ago], And I'm attempting to get to level 56 alongside my friend, But..We are both getting farmed by one single player who continues to follow and hunt us without reason, And frankly I wouldn't be bothered If I had the gear and the weapons but I just get one hit over and over... It's frustrating and I barely have a clue what I'm doing In this game already .. [literally can't even figure out the node system ;w ;]. Is there anyway to avoid getting attacked randomly by players during the time I'm attempting to learn the game and level ; w ; ? (Mind , this topic isn't me trying to get the player In trouble,I'm aware pvp is sometimes fun for others but I sincerely just want to play without having to worry about getting one shot and running all the way back when trying to level..) Thank you!! <3.

2. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

The only way is to stay under level 49 by never completing the black spirit quest for the cap. other than that nothing short of having some strong guildies/friends avenge you lol.

Also, the node system is as follows.
    Do main quests, side quests or repeatables to gain CP (Contribution Points) with enough select a starting town like Veila and invest in near by nodes (connecting dots) you have to go in order until you reach your destination.

Here is a helpful tool for spending CP wisely and discovering nodes if you don't mind spoilers.
    Interactive Map: http://somethinglovely.net/bdo/

Connecting nodes allows you to send workers from Velia (as used in example) all the way out to the desert even Valencia. You can also transport storage goods between storages and invest in banks (currently not working as it should) and you can increase node level with your energy points (energy is gained from knowledge, knowledge from talking to NPC's discovering areas, and getting higher grade from killing mobs)

Furthermore, I can help you and your friend level just message directly.
    - sorry in advance for any typos, sleepy asf xD

3. athiliana

athiliana New Member

Well that sucks ..Do you think they'll ever create a PvE Channel? and noo don't worry no need to waste your time helping little ole me xD I do appreciate the thought though! <3

4. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

[​IMG]
    But assuming this server piggybacks off retails patches, the chances of that are slim to none. Anyways helping you & your buddy is no trouble at all, you get to a point where there isn't much to do but help others and save up silver lol

5. athiliana

athiliana New Member

Sure ! tomorrow i'll hop on c: . And I really hope they do..i already sent a complaint about constantly getting focused down and having my horses killed without reason..clearly wasn't in their spot but i guess everyone who plays games is just toxic.. xD

Hakun likes this.
  6. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Ask the person why he is targetting you. If he keeps continuing without a break, report him for harassment. BDO is a game about PvP. But there is a line it becomes harassment.

7. athiliana

athiliana New Member

Oh I've asked and all they said is me being nice puts a target on my back (i asked politely to not kill my horse as i am trying to level and have no intention on fighting) and then everyone started being disgustingly rude and this one person just kept killing me and my bf over and over..

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Over a longer duration? Is he still doing it? Or was that a one time experience?

9. athiliana

athiliana New Member

all day yesterday to the point that now i feel paranoid to even play solo because someone might come up and attack me for nothing.

10. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

yikes. If it continues report him for harassment ;)

11. athiliana

athiliana New Member

Will do , I appreciate it..also i noticed the Siege channel has like..no people, what is it exactly?

12. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Its named for the purpose. Its the channel for nodewars/siegewars. There are no Monsters in there, gathering nodes cant be gathered. There is nothing in that channel but nodewars. And some hrose trainers :D

Hakun likes this.
  13. athiliana

athiliana New Member

rip...and here i thought i could avoid players.

14. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Just head out with a crew! in most situations from my experience you are less likely to be PK'ed if you're in a group of 3 to 5 at most some daring PKer might strike and run to test your DP and they will either take off or try to kill and run.

I'm assuming you are being killed at low level grind spots like
    Helms, Hexe, Catfish, Manes and Rogues cause that's where it tends to happen most. also grinding spots lately will be highly congested thanks to the release of lahn.

I recommend when you play with others or have enough AP/DP to head to Fadus instead, it is north of Kamasylvia, less players go there and most keep to their rotation cause they want to grind un-interrupted while on exp-buffs.

athiliana likes this.
  15. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Pm me the players name.

16. athiliana

athiliana New Member

If I bump into them again I will..Sadly I can't recall since i avoided playing for two days already due to it, but his name was Co something.. i just remember the two first letters .. and then some other Kira person killed my horse and then trolled me saying I made myself a target.. ; w; but i don't know what their full character name was

I will try that then..Yeah i was in Hexe before I didn't get hunted there..it was like..some forest place with orges i believe and the guys just kept coming back to kill either me or my friend .. ;w ; but i will take your tips thank you <3 I do hope i find more friends so that i won't be afraid to run around and level..I mean eventually when i get ahold of the game maybe i won't be so paranoid to PvP but for now It's a bit of a hassle to get killed when I am running around doing quest in hopes of learning the game and maybe getting better gear..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018
    Hakun likes this.
  17. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Next time hit Print Screen to take a screenshot, and that is mansha forest, ogre ring farmers lurk there and kill players.
    Even if you're just there to grind mansha or doing a quest, they mistake you as competition or just do it cuz they don't care.

athiliana likes this.
  18. athiliana

athiliana New Member

I will next time now that i know that i can see the names on the left xD Will be doing that more often if i keep getting killed..but hopefully there is no next time..

Hakun likes this.
  19. privatebdo

privatebdo New Member

Not to be rude , but stop crying or whining about and asking pve server .

1 - Pvp based game

2 - Its a private server

3 - You can report the person who harrased you

4 - You can rushed to 66 if you have the proper gear and know where to go ( use google and youtube for guide )

5 - Change channel if you feel so frustrated

i started like a week a go , and the 1st time i got killed was when i was doing some gathering behind heidel stable ( Tree Rotation)
    i wasnt well geared so i just respawn and continue gathering , the guy only kill me 3 time and decide to ignore me

there's always a loophole to avoid these aggressor , this isnt retail bdo the amount of pk is SOOOOOOOO LESS than retail

So stop crying , change channel and have fun

20. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

:eek: Uh, it is rude to say "
    stop crying or whining" when no one is...o_O
    But I'll
    agree there is way less pk'ing here. especially "prior" to new class releases and a week after.

also If you bothered to
    read the other posts all of that has been clarified and the thread is pretty much closed.
    And even if it's a pvp game,
    griefing even in retail is not permitted not everyone plays for PVP aspects .

as for the idea of a
    PVE channel or server, options are always nice to have and it would benefit both pvp'ers and pve'ers
    But that's neither here nor there, or it wouldn't be the same game. ;)