1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Will not Start on Surface devices (no errors), Launcher works

Discussion in 'Problems' started by errorrrr, Aug 5, 2018.

1. errorrrr

errorrrr New Member

Launcher works fine, but game will not start after logging in and everything looked fine.

Tried it on:
    Surface Pro 3
    Surface Book
    Surface Book 2

all 3 have the exact same problem, logged in, click start, and nothing happens. The game should work on them (at very low setting) since there are a bunch of youtube videso that SPs are running them. Something missing from the launcher?

edit: the retail ver works fine.
    I know it might be not 'kosher' to talk about other private server, but for sake of science, i did try OgreFest and did manage to run on all 3.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. SuperCyan

SuperCyan New Member

just for luls sake, disable your graphics adapter and then try running the game, see if it launches

3. errorrrr

errorrrr New Member

Yea I've tried using Integrated (and also physically detached the screen from SB) Vid Card. No luck. The SP3 only has integrated, so that didn't help either :(

4. SuperCyan

SuperCyan New Member

check eventviewer see if anything shows up, this specific launcher has anti vm protection, some things on the surface pro might still be seen as a tablet. it's to prevent pearl abuse.

5. Bosris

Bosris New Member

surface book 2 here and i have the same problem. even used an external that works fine on my pc but not on surface book 2. Launcher works fine but hitting start does nothing.