1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rates Gets Low?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by JedSenpai, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JedSenpai

JedSenpai New Member

as i experience there are a lot of changes on the game and there are pros and cons on it a lot of people see the changes of market price Pens last days that i play its almost a 2-4 Billion for Pen items Dandelion Now its almost 7-12 Billion and not only that when you gather with a almost buff of chance to get sharps and hards so low and another one that i notice when farming a Scrolls or any accessories 1hr of farming is 1-2 if your not so lucky enough none will drop and one of all the changes i notice is the enhance its more harder to enhance now than retail i use 50 FS on TRI items im a Premium with a 30% Buff of it still Fails LOL thats what im asking did the Rates Gets Low or not?

Comment here guys let me know if im not the only one who experience this kind of Issue

More Power GAMEZBD

2. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

There has been a meme and maybe even some truth to it now? Not sure I don't tin foil hat my way around much but, a lot of people say rates go down each update and sometimes they feel very high before the next patch. Idk if it's true but in my experience I can grind a few days in a row and maybe get 1 or 2 accessories even including soileds and a day or 2 they will drop like candy. It's way beyond RNG at this point same goes for hard/sharp at master 20+. So...

JedSenpai likes this.
  3. JedSenpai

JedSenpai New Member

its very hard to catch up new players like me so if this is true they punish the newbies like crazy i hope some of other player out there shares there story here just like you did so that the developer make actions of this down sides

4. Jakkal

Jakkal New Member

Rates are good , i play since one month here and i have already 4 PEN , PRI DUO TRI are harder than on retail but it's good for build stacks , for scrolls i don't know where you grind but i made enough scrolls for do 82 pila fe just yesterday, Sharp and hard drop really better than on retail . You should try to gather , grind and get a PEN on retail and try on GameZ and you will see how easy the game is on this server :)

5. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Old player here but primarily focused playing here since Feb or March. Stopped for almost 3 months now (playing very short time during weekends around 2-4 hours at max).
    I just do the 4 horse wagon always when I'm online. I earn pearls while doing it anyways as long as you are online, then sell to imperial (stable npc, not the guild one) if the horse is already not breedable + do not have good skills to be sold in horse market.
    T8 even w/o good skills roughly can give you 50-90m but you can imagine how many hours it takes before a T8 horse reaches level 30. Before it was just a few hours now I think its more than 10 hours.
    Still managed to get my full boss gear PENs, just missing the Griffon Helm PEN which would perhaps take me months again to earn.
    The server appears to be not lively like before but its more enjoyable because we have lesser bullies now which makes lifeskilling and afk'ing good.
    I can't give you any other advice other than what I am doing unless you have time to craft/alchemy + cooking and selling those things you get there, not to mention those Alchemy Stones sells a lot like hot if your lucky since it is still RNG to get a yellow and up.
    Just keep logging in, be active and be afk, earn pearls and look for people willing to buy pearl items for silvers so you can post it in MP or so.