1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Classes & P2w

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Oriion, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Oriion

Oriion New Member

Hi, im new to BDO, i want to know whats the best class out there, no, i dont want "Plays what better fits you, play whit the one you feel comfy"
    I have always been ranged/dps/tanky classes, so i want to know wich one covers those specs so i can go with those....

Also, this a P2W server? by P2W i mean, without paying can i have the same gear as a guy who payed? i dont care if it will take many more time, just want to know if im able to use payed content being a free member? Thanks in advance!

2. vDaxory

vDaxory Banned

Hello there, about which class you want to use, I've no idea how to advise you properly but yes, this is a p2w server, I wouldn't say the gap between a paid item and not is HUGE but you definitely can't get what payers can get unless you do the same (paying money), at one point it does rely on skills before gear but yeah, if you want to have extreme fun you have to buy some stuff from the item shop, I would say at the very least a weapon (Boundless Weapon) which costs 15$.

3. Oriion

Oriion New Member

oh crap... Well i think im not into this type of servers! Best of Lucks!

4. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

What are you talking about? The guy is asking about BDO, not Aion. Double check what section you are in before giving false information.

Ayane and loboram like this.
  5. Oriion

Oriion New Member

So can you reply me? im still downloading the game, is at 86%.

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I would say that every game it's p2w . it's like you will waste much more time to stay on line with the donators. but i guess there s nothing free on 2018, everything costs some money,so few $ for your fun on free time worth. bdo it's not very expensive, but there are some things that you can get with donations only, you can enjoy the game without any donation at all, but you will waste much more time as I've said,and time=money tho.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Ranged Classes are mainly the Wizard and Witch, since the Ranger is only a ranged class when NOT using their Awakening weapon, the tanks are the Warrior and Valkyrie, pretty much everything else is DPS

This is wrong since the point of having a private server with a multiplier on everything in the game (Experience, drop rates, skills, and so on...) is that you do not have to spend a penny in order to comfortably be able to play here without having to stay glued to the game as it is on the "Official game" if you want to stay competitive with the rest of the players. The only thing that is a problem (for some people) is the AFK-game-system (Away From Keyboard) where some of the professional skills are really meant for you to leave the computer on overnight in order to gain the maximum from the least effort, luckily on our server you gain in-game-currency for free every 30 minutes you are online and therefore there is little to no pay to win on our server as far as I know, BUT I have never been able to see a full list of what you can pay for on our server since the only way to see it is to donate to the game, but I think that you can just buy mounts and cosmetics (looks).

8. Oriion

Oriion New Member

Thanks for the replies, i dont care grind the game till i get to its roots, thats whats makes fun a mmorpg (for me)

Also, some info for class election, as i said im more to tanky/dps/ranged or a healer.

9. loboram

This is what I wrote for your class info, if you want more information I suggest looking up the info you can find online elsewhere :p

Oriion likes this.
  10. Oriion

Oriion New Member

Sorry didnt look the whole topic, theres no need for healers?

11. loboram

hehe not really this is not like any other game you have ever played, the healing abilities are limited to the Witch and I suppose the Wizard (but I only have a Witch), also it is not really a healing class as much as a squishy ranged class, LOTS of running around screaming "oh no oh no, I am going to die!!"

12. SuperCyan

SuperCyan New Member

wow what useless fucking thread replies

go on discord and ask questions man, there is no p2w aspects on this black desert server, play a mystic, striker, ninja, musa, or ranger and you'll have fun

13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

There is no pay to win when u get free pearls. TBH you can play anything you enjoy and be good with PvP. Its matter of skill, not class.

14. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Game offers 3 ways to p2w: Buy nightmare pegasus, buy compass, or buy archaeologist's map. About it. All are available ingame if you wish to obtain them, but can pay to get them easily and early.

loboram likes this.