1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Plastic Surgery Tickets are overpriced

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by DyonisX, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyonisX

DyonisX New Member

Why are plastic surgery tickets 1000 credits on the item shop?
    To put that into perspective, although I'm sure you don't need me to; a sex change ticket is also 1k, which changes your sex and ALSO lets you perform surgery afterwards.
    The newest remodels cost 750
    A +10 manastone is 500, you can get 2 manastones for the price of a plastic surgery ticket
    A godstone is 1000, are you telling me that a godstone is as valuable as plastic surgery; mind you plastic surgery is something that only affects you personally for the most part.
    Now you might look at this post and think, "it's just 1000 credits, save up" but it's ridiculous :
    In a server where you need to buy pvp gear from the webstore to get stronger, which means buying a weapon, full set of armor, wings, a title, accesories, even a mount if you want to be able to get up the hills in Heiron, wasting A WEEK'S WORTH OF VOTING to be able to alter your appearance a little is just crazy.

Side note: In game some people told me that they got plastic surgery tickets from daily login stamps(?) but when I check my stamps I can't see a plastic surgery ticket as a reward at all on any day.

In conclusion, I'd like to ask the devs to reduce the price of the cosmetic surgery ticket or outright remove the need for owning one.

Ellym likes this.
  2. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

but this is a pserver. you buy what you WANT/NEED but they give you what you dont need :D

3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

"Atreian Passport" -> "First Arrival" -> [Stamp] Anniversary Gift Box -> [Stamp] Anniversary Consumables Box -> [Stamp] Plastic Surgery Ticket then ask Noyah to replace it with the special one.
    Then i make you notice that long time ago, on webshop there was the normal one which you couldn't trade without vip. They replaced it with the [Special].

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

5. DyonisX

DyonisX New Member

The fact that it's a private server is precisely why shit like this shouldn't be so expensive
    To put it into perspective again, I have friends who used to play official Aion and they said that plastic surgery tickets used to cost 40 mil on the broker

6. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

you have to understand that you can't compare this pserver to retail. 40mil in retail has more value than 500m here KINAH is everything in retail

7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

You should get it every year on the month of your account creation. Cit. @Primez (:D)

Primez likes this.
  8. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

assuming you log in everyday right? for a year. waiting..for a plastic surgery :3

9. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

If you cant save and buy for a Plastic surgery ticket then just login everyday for a free one. If you cant even do that stop whining plastic surgery tickets are not rare in game some people even trade it for 500 credits. FIND A WAY stop whining. OBSERVE THE MARKET.

10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

the problem is, that the details from char creation and ingame ones are totally different, so you will have to waste more than 1 ticket for what you do want, and I think that's very awful. since this visual bug won't be fixed anytime soon, a cheap price would be a real solution.

DyonisX likes this.
  11. Nerve

Nerve Banned

I understand your sentiments about the price but It's a private server. Donations are crucial to keep the server alive. Unfortunately.

12. DyonisX

DyonisX New Member

But there's so many other things that are way more important that you'd have to spend donation money on.
    Again as I said, to stay truly competitive you need to get a full set of armor, accesories, wing, plume, bracelet, weapon, get your armor and weapon to +20, fuse your weapon, add manastones to everything (500 credits for each manastone), temper your accesories and plume and bracelet, get a mount, etc etc.
    Can you really afford the sidetrack of having to pay 1000 credits for a plastic surgery ticket when you have to get all these things?

Your economical prowess and trading ability is besides the point, I'm talking about the price in the webshop.
    To back my claim I also managed to get one for 500 credits (1 ms) and 100 mil kinah but that's not the problem

13. natalycatt

natalycatt Proficient

Put vasharti general,ereshkigal items,Apollon,indigo phoenix sets,library guardian etc... in shop to get more donations and can reduce the price of plastic surgery.

14. ciatciatciat

ciatciatciat Getting there

they did.. apollon already add to the webshop sir ...

check this out... webshop> remodels > weapon
    http://gamezaion.com/page/shop/list/c/33/s/61

15. wip347

wip347 Banned

And is not so crucial to keep server without bugs i guess=))) we can live with it -_- facepalm

16. wip347

wip347 Banned

They allways put shit remo on web...lol is like weekly add ms will +5 is random "sir "

17. ciatciatciat

ciatciatciat Getting there

its cool tho... the chiper blade apollon

18. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Keep cool! Just live with it.

19. Nerve

Nerve Banned

It wouldn't be "BugsAion" if there are no bugs. ;) Very crucial to have these bugs. :D

20. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Well that noob clero doesn't do her job well.. too many outdated shits in weekly shop.. but anyway you gotta deal with it cuz whatever you say here will either get deleted, closed, or not given any fuck.

wip347 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.