1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Musa and Kunoichi Question

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by AceTheDazed, Sep 25, 2018.

1. AceTheDazed

AceTheDazed New Member

I wanna try out musa and kuno but i keep hearing that they have skills that are broken or they are going to get nerfed soon...so my question is, Are those bugs that make them do more damage still in the game? and if they are should I just choose their counterparts Maewha and Ninja until they fix it? Thanks

2. AceTheDazed

AceTheDazed New Member

Hello? Anyone here?

3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Is that realy important? Every single time if you plan to play something that is broken or bugged you need to be aware that there will be FIX not a NERF. Play the class that you enjoy, not because its OP or Broken.

4. AceTheDazed

AceTheDazed New Member

Well its not that important...but i dont like taking advantage of broken things. so id rather play something thats fair...AND you still didnt answer the question, which is. Are they still bugged or are they good.

5. Owe

Owe New Member

Musa got fixed, Kuno is still bugged.
    Don't play Maewha they fucked up her float, in the last patch they halfway fixed it.
    Ninja is the strongest class on the server right now, so he is the best choice, if you like him.

6. Umariya

Umariya New Member

Musa is fixed, kuno is broken in the sense their delighted blast now has no animation and does next to no damage (it used to be the skill you would pop in a crowd and kill everyone with)