1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does that mean eu servers?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Icemourne, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Awsome, thx for the info.

2. montif16

montif16 New Member

Does that mean items from the webshop will also be transferred? Like if people paid for pets/costumes/horses or maybe the compass?

3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

No, these items can only be used if you share them with the same family.

4. montif16

montif16 New Member

Rough

5. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Although it sounds really good and I'm 100% sure you will reach the 4K soon, but I don't know if I will go there. 391 energy, working on Epheria for weeks now, did tons of work to get my items... Not sure how I'm suppose to feel about it and how others think about it. I'm pretty sure many people have invested waaaaaaaaay more then I have done in 2 months and not easily willing to let that go. Only accessories left to go PEN for me and main char almost lvl66 (20% more to go). But let's see in the announcement what others think.

Winning likes this.
  6. Kathen

Kathen New Member

Well, i've been playing here since it was Beta, i have multiple characters with gear and between the 64 and 66 gap, tons of money spent in the webshop and gonna give it a try, because, well, it doesnt mean you lose your characters or someting in the other server, things will be there if i want to go back and play there i guess xD, so actually, whats the real problem? Btw, ty Gamez staff for the EU servers, i wanted to go sieges so bad here, so actually this is great!

7. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

Im from EU and i started playing 1 week ago, and i spend aroung 100$ in cash, What about that, any method to no lose this ?

PD: for example i buy the black pegasus, for aroung 65-70 dollars, can i transfer this to EU etc... etc...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  8. NakedToast

NakedToast New Member

Doubt it, from what I understand anything purchased and redeemed on the current server will stay there.

GMs is it just 100% impossible to transfer >< ?

9. Noyah

There will be no transfers. It will be a completely new server with a fair and fresh start for everyone.

loboram, KOYOU and Quisari like this.
  10. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

I do not want a character transfer, or items etc..., the things of this server, only the objects bought with real money like for example: Nightmare Arduanatt, etc..
    I bought this only 1 week ago, and lose this ...

11. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Maybe server transfer be avaible in future when server will be the same in growth as the main and it will not affect the balance.

12. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Why aren't you just replicating the NA server to EU? It's the fair thing to do really.

The argument that a fresh start should go for all doesn't make sense. It's not like there are 1000 players waiting at the gate for a EU launch. The EU players that wanted to play GamezBD are already doing so on NA. An EU launch doesn't mean we get new players instantly, they'll come in gradually, just like they do in the NA server where people have advantages because of their investments over time.

I really think u should just copy all our files over to the EU server, both NA and EU players if its too much organizing who is from which region. Or give us a period of time to choose server and then transfer based on input.

Noone I know in the game is swapping to start over.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  13. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Feels like a slap in the Face. I spend already $350 and if i wanna switch, now everything is lost. There should be an Option to get at least a part of the Cash back if you delete US Game Account and switch over to EU.

Winning and notVoided like this.
  14. elegantewampe

elegantewampe New Member

First of all thanks alot to the GamezBD Team for the great work!
    Coming from retail, i can just say that the few changes you did make it feel like a totally different game and iam really looking forward to play on the EU-Server.
    Im also glad you are doing a complete wipe and fair start for all, that will be fun, like the first days of bdo release i can allready imagine the mass pvp at catfish and helms.

Keep up the good work!

loboram likes this.
  15. Noyah

I understand the frustration of a new eu server after months of dedication. But you have to understand that no one is forcing you to move to the new server, it is an option that remains open to your decision alone. There will be no transfers and that's final.

loboram, KOYOU and Souldealer like this.
  16. arcanix

arcanix New Member

Hey there, I only started playing about a week or so ago but this EU server idea sounds great to me.
    So there's some sunk cash/pearls which I used on the NA server - that's down the drain but pretty much like the $$ I spent on retail so... that's that.

I'm actually hyped to be able to be able to start fresh (and probably get destroyed around the starter farm zones - YAY!), get into a guild and have some fun!!

loboram likes this.
  17. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Will you adjust the node war times for the NA server then so EU players can participate in organized pvp as well?

Winning likes this.
  18. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

EU node wars will be by EU time, NA - by NA time, one thing important, in launcher u have flag to select server - its need enable ur prefered time to prevent issues with timers in client.

loboram likes this.
  19. Fiko515

Fiko515 New Member

i think many people will try it first days just to see if their ping is any good. but without option to transfer (at least things they paid for) or some discounts. it will be a tough decission. i understand that nobody is forcing me to transfer but im sure that you as admins and staff dont want to have half dead server with just praction of people.

20. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

That is exactly the problem here Kolka. You know you have a huge Eurasian playerbase over here on the NA server. But you are not willing to compromise for those. I may sound like a negative nancy here. That is not the case though.
    We cant take anything over with us. So we are forced to stay where we are. On a now NA server that used to be international. Where the goal was to achieve fairness for every player within the means possible. Now with the EU server. Which generally is a great idea. But from my and many others view(your most loyal and old players) it is a kick in the groin. Now you cant let us have nodewars because of this. Which completely kills off every possible fairness.
    It wasnt always like this. At some point player input on these things had weight. This is a very big step. But with this you hurt your most loyal players. A happy player is a paying player.

I know you guys are smart when it comes to develop tools and working around things. Possibly more than most others. There are ways to make it happen so everyone can get a fair treatment out of it.
    Example :
    Put in the system the olvia servers have on retail for the new players. I know you can do it.
    Make it renownscore based or based of time taking the time the account was created into the formula and give it 2-3 months from there where they can use these channels but older players cant. So they have fair level and gearing up.
    But saying "No. All our guys from EU/RU/ASIA" on our server in NA, they can either lose it all(progression, cash investments, pearl investments and mainly time) or can go eat it up.

You tried to achieve fairness. But now you throw it all overboard.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Winning, NakedToast, Relax and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.