1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does that mean eu servers?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Icemourne, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

To the argueing folks about losing money. The fact it is a giant slap in the face is because this server was always advertized as international, for all regions. And network upgrades were promised. Now we get these upgrades but in the shape of a new server aka full wipe. And thats just unfair, time investment-wise and money-wise.

Its close to discriminating EU players.

Winning, NakedToast, Ashkelan and 3 others like this.
  2. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

Just refund all cash and problem solved, not items, so no need to lose time whiout
    Then they pass the cash directly to you, and that's it, so you do not have to be spending all the objects, then you buy them again and that's it. For example u waste 33k of cash in pegasus, so they refund u 33k of cash and no pegasus, and now u buy etc....

3. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Either read up what developer and publisher are or stop talking shit acting like some smartass, because you are not.
    Read up before trying to prove people wrong. Thanks

(If you are still too dumb to see what I'm refering too, even tho I did bold it in the previous reply, AoW was published by 2 different companies in EU and NA so your example was wrong just trying to deny my argument)

4. blowmebaby

blowmebaby New Member

Dude, "buddy, man" some of us care about our progression and dont wanna waste more time to do the same old boring stuff over and over again, its that hard to acknowledge? Its so hard to make a transfer option ? after 2 months or whatever with money for free dosent matter but for some of us with little time and wanna enjoy pvp end game.

xMovingTarget and raiasura like this.
  5. Rares

Rares New Member

I understood that, but someting has to be done. (BTW thx for you fast answer) If they dont do notjing We can start on paypal a protest for a refund, i already did that many times and it work 90% of times . But i dont want to do that i want them to belive in us and help us as we did with them.

6. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

The EU players have been pranked so goddamn hard. Only the newer players aren't whining about this and it's obvious why.

7. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

If you start talking about Database. I just asked Kolka if all Names like Family and Guild will be available on EU start and he told me that Names are shared with the current NA Server. So we will not be able to use the same Name as before cause it's already taken. Kinda wierd, if Names are shared with the new Database but the rest doesn't work somehow...

8. Amlug

Amlug New Member

That is a fraud. You are not only not allowed to do it but also it's against the law. Especialy since it's based on donations. You have no right here at all.

9. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

That is interesting indeed....

10. Rares

Rares New Member

At the first hand i wasnt call YOU buddy or man so dont call me in that way.
    And in the second place I will lose my progress maybe you dont know how much im going to lose but for sure more thaan you, im going to lose a guild, a guild who is loyal and is coming with me to EU if they do something with the cash if not we move to another private server. There were lot of PEN exploit i saw some post eariler with a guy tying pen with 5 cron stone i dont consider that fair, i have some pen but i dont give a fuck i cant use it becouse of the ping. so i rather move to EU and start all from lvl 0. Is my opinion i respect yours cuz now i wont have the same time as in summer but thats it.

Souldealer likes this.
  11. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Your thinking is nice and all from the consumer view point (yours), but for them it would be something along the lines for you bought our service with real money, bought horse/pearl/premium, used it, had your fun with it. And you want it back ? What do you think about that ?
    Lets say i buy a PC from you cause you don't need it anymore, i use it for a couple of months, then you have another one for sale, and i come to you ask for my full money back on the old one cause "i got bored of it", and buy the new one for the same price. I don't think you would be happy with that offer. Or am i wrong ?

12. Rares

Rares New Member

If they give you something in exchange thats no donation anymore.

13. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

[​IMG]

WildCherry, Rares and BDlydNa like this.
  14. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

I totally agree with you, time can't be refunded, if you want to start fresh make it from 0, and everyone will start from the same point.
    Many people will lose months of progress, but if what your are saying is a thing "pen with 5 cron" then i wont feel bad for people like that, for the rest who got it the legit way, it is kinda bad, some care about it some don't.
    But if that thing won't appear on the new server, and everyone will only be able to get there stuff the legit way i totally agree with it.

Rares likes this.
  15. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Dude, the cron bug happened ages ago and has no relevance anymore at this point. Some people just heard about it and think everyone who has any pen gear used this bug. Which is not the case. I got all my shit up by go gather, farm and enhance. All without cron stones.
    You just try to justify your opinion. last week I made 3 PENs in 1 day. And as you know, there is no cron bug around. It is not that hard. And no excuse to pull an agenda.

16. Berinima

Berinima New Member

Wow, now this is stupid...

17. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Well, good thing now I dont need to go on the EU server to reserve name and guildname. ez

18. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Today exactly 1 month passes since I've started on GameZ. I have 3 PEN's and about 540 GS. Armor / Weapons is not an issue and you'll even naturally get PENs when failstacking for accessories. But people who only lifeskill won't understand it /shrug

blowmebaby likes this.
  19. blowmebaby

blowmebaby New Member

More than me? Dont be so sure. Pen Exploit? you make so ez pens here i cant believe you even complain about that lol^ im also a new player , 1 month old player. I also have a guild and we wont move to start from 0 again. But hey thats me, dont wanna consume more energy for boring stuff again and over again when there are many and many other stuff to do , and other games to play. Gonna wait and see whats gonna happend. I dont know what internet provider you have but i have 60-45 ping even tho im from Europe. The nodwars timezone is the problem here.

20. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

You obviously did something there. you must be hackin bruh.

ALso I play from north east germany. 110-130 ms ping. That is a non issue. Nodewar etc timetables are. We have players from eastern europe, RU and Asia. For then the ping is an issue. 200+. And those are the majority in the guild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.