1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does that mean eu servers?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Icemourne, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rares

Rares New Member

WTF i got 4 pens and what? there are still people with 4 characters full pen, i am not saying that in the last month or the last two months they used exploits. I know that i will lose progress and i accept it.

2. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Translation: There are people with better gear, more effort and time spent so I'm ok with them losing more than I do so we become equal for a day. Mine loss is nothing compared to their :')

:|

P.S. I like how you've liked a post that shows how retarded is what you are saying. Amlug likes that.

WildCherry and Rares like this.
  3. Rares

Rares New Member

So if you make ez Pen do it on EU and yes im complaining about pen exploit and why are you complaining for? If pen is Ez then just do it on Europe sever. ;)

Yea i will lose more than you and im not complaining here i like the post cuz i tought you understood something but i see you still write shitty lines. You said that you are ok for our lose so whats the matter?

Souldealer likes this.
  4. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Reading is hard...
    Yes, I'm not losing as much as other's regarding in-game value but that's not even the point here. I'm not a shallow person like half of the people writting here not being able to put themselves in situation of people playing here for months if not a year.
    "Hey, I'm here for a day it's a very good idea to make a fresh start. Fuck people who have spent real money, who would spend money on private server anyway, I'll just play for free" am i right?

People trying to argue here while missing reading comprehension skills or simple understanding and twisting everything to their situation.

I'm still waiting with a bowl of popcorn until someone will whine about Special Deals before vs now and using it as their argument LOL

Thank you snoop

5. blowmebaby

blowmebaby New Member

stfu.JPG
    You dont get the picture, making again energy/contribution/worker empire/ farms for pvp food/elixiris , those boring stuff, and ofc making again pen stuff, getting all the boss gear again , leaving 24/24 pc open to make pearls and stuff , all of those things just so i can start from 0 and waste more time doing them again, things that i dont enjoy doing that i have done in the past month. So hard to understand ? and why to do this all again just beacuse they cant add a transfer option? and others have much more and wasted more time , invested etc just to not offer the possibility to transfer bcs masochist players enjoy loosing time over and over again on the same things. So yes i do value my time , i did repeat once from retail here, not gonna do that again.

6. Rares

Rares New Member

Look snoopy if you had paid more attention to my latest post, before this ridiculous discussion with you, you would have seen that I defend the people who invested money in the game and I tried to justify the refund in almost each post I wrote. I wasn't at the first defending the progression lose in fact I just said that I only care about the cash invested and that I don't care about if WE lose progression. So before you said bullshit like that you should READ more posts.

7. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Getting PEN Armor and Weapons is indeed not that hard. The real Terror starts with Accessories. I burned thousands of Witches and hundreds of Crescent and never even got a single TET, leave alone Neck and Belt. The Damage Calculation in the High End Section is strange. I currently have 324DP and a 250AP Players does almost no Damage, but a 260AP+ Player one Shots me. People with PEN Accessories are just untouchable and will always win. BDO doesn't require any Skill, it's just about Stats that have been gained by Gambling.

Amlug said earlier that a transfer is already confirmed and will happen in 3-4 months. So the moment transfer will be available the Full PEN in every Slot Domination will start again. And only a very few, very lucky People will be Full PEN in that time. I think if we start on EU from zero, there shouldn't be a Transfer Option at any time. However, even if Gamez heavily modified the Source Code and somehow got around Owner Rights, in fact the real Owner is still PA. We talking about a "Privat Server" that uses not fully Legal Software. So why should you take everything so seriously? It is just Fair to give Players, at least a Part, of there invested Cash back if they chose to switch over.

Rares likes this.
  8. Amlug

Amlug New Member

I didn't say it's confirmed, I've said they might (hence the bold on the word in that post) happen because they are already considering them. It's not set in stone but "likely" which is my biggest concern because I don't see a point in fresh start just to bring "old progress" with delay.

upload_2018-10-8_15-4-8.png

Lupin likes this.
  9. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

This after 3-4 months is absolutely pointless. In that time you will be the same or better over there. I assume energy, knowledge etc will also not be ported. So what is the point at that point. Its useless.

Clone whole database there before it starts. Best solution for literally every single person playing here. Nobody can deny this and argue against it at all. Everybody can make a free, unbiased choice of where to play.
    The only issue, too much work.
    The database already got copied from server to server btw. When we moved from michigan to Canada. So it is possible.

Winning and NakedToast like this.
  10. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Well, based on that sentence only character (level, skillpoints of that certain class) as well as equiped (only) items. So that would mean not even horse or anything else.
    This would either force you to play another class on EU or simply play what you've played and end up with 2 chars of the same class which probably you would either transfer just to sell additional items and get money or would let you make a pure outlaw char and tag together 2 of the same classes...

11. Jylin

Jylin New Member

Its kinda funny to see people assume that the registration date on the forums is identical to the game account creation date.
    as an example my game account was created months ago, the forum account just now.
    how can people even try to judge on peoples experiences based by that date when accounts are clearly not connected.

regarding the EU server:
    i kinda can understand the frustration for players that have been around here for a long time and have invested real money into this.
    tho what i don't understand is, how people can complain about being forced to reinvest that money - first of all this is a private server - you dont buy anything here - you donate - your money is basicly gone without a product in return. at best your product is "support for gamezbd" - also meaning if it ever gets shutdown your "investment" is gone anyways - i don't get how people can be so attached to their "investment" in that case.

however it's hilarious to see people claiming they came here to have a "fair game" and then demand to have all their stuff transferred to a fresh server to start together with those, that are completely new to the project (and yes, the server is getting attention form new players atm - especially form retail players that didn't consider this as an option yet and the russian bdo community regarding the current state of bdo in russia atm.

what will happen when you allow transfers?
    it will split the existing community into two pieces and stop new people from coming at the same time.

however i personally think it would be fair to give existing players the gamezbd cash used in na on the eu side.
    while it gives them an clear advantage on the eu server - its not exclusive to them since even a new player can get up to that if they donate the same amount of money.

on the other hand, allowing server transfers after a specific peroid of time would be fine too once the eu server side has caught up (which will most likely take 2-4 months until its equal to na)

however, in the end i'm fine with whatever decision they make

@MovingTarget Hi XD

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  12. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Jylin! dayum. long time no see :D
    This is going to split the playerbase regardless. I refered to fairness in ters of we had an international server where international came first. So adjust of nodewar times etc. Which we had. Now they throw it over board making it pure NA. 3am nodewars.. And the only way for us to have a decent time is start from 0. After all the investments on here.

The man stated himself he played here for like 1 week. My forum date is also like 1 month after I actually joined gamez and started playing.

I could carry your bum ez you know. But sadly cant now.

Usage of olvia channel system also comes to mind. to have the new players grind etc. in peace.

How you been doin man. It has been ages.

NakedToast likes this.
  13. Luckylooser

Luckylooser New Member

ty madking this is my point tis was international server with mixed nodewar time yet is it only a Na server thats fucks me up! i dont understand why kolka or other stuff members this do.
    No transfer OK
    No good Ping Ok
    no endgame (nodewar is endgame) not ok
    change nodewar times to time that fair for Na and Eu players pls !

14. Trixz

Trixz New Member

i dunno how u ppl can keep talking bout there bein transfers bout 2-4 months down the road, when its totally clear what gamez's stance is bout this:

so how can u b so sure there is gonna b transfers at all ?

--

Apart from that i do understand your frustrations but there's still 2 sides to this.
    For one it is true that you donated your money to a private server so there normally shouldn't be anything being said like "but i don't wanna loose my investements". Basically as already said u donated which normally doesnt give u anything in return, still on gamez it does.
    While that is the case.. I do understand the frustration going on with this.

For the other as I see it, the problem is: promises were made. This was gonna b an international server with fair node war times for all time zones. So ppl trusted this statement and started investin which now leads to them being frustrated by feeling like they got screwed by Gamez.

That concludes: Since the server is gonna need players and especially those old loyal ones to grow at a decent pace, seriously u guys of Gamez should make this a bit fairer since u did kinda screw EU ppl by claiming this to b an international server.
    You have several options available already, the most mentioned being account transfers. While that is an option - please for gods sake don't do this on launch!
    Another would b refunding. But by this u don't actually have to refund everything they invested, just give those ppl that were around for months on your server a decent upgrade, like for example.. dunno 10k cash for each month played or whatever.
    This is just a suggestion, a way u can go about this.

For the fairness u claim to b known for by your community i suggest concluding this fair and square.
    Still your choice. Pick wisely. :)

Aight that's it for me.

Cheers.

Nomes likes this.
  15. Amlug

Amlug New Member

Scroll up a bit and you might actualy see a screenshoot? Doh...
    --
    Every private server uses the word "donate" because due to law restrictions they can't run sale on something that doesn't belong to them. It would open a gate for PA to shut down the server.
    On the other hand they are linking donations wiht benefits like a normal webshop for obvious reasons. It is called donation just to not trigger a flag. Obviously those who pays are aware it's under law of donations so you can't demand or expect anything but trust me - a lot (if not most) people donated for the benefits not for the sake of just giving them money for their work.

Ashkelan, blowmebaby and BDlydNa like this.
  16. PRIDExSin

PRIDExSin New Member

I am really hyped about it as soon the better :D where is anoucment

nobody force you to change stay where you are. I want fresh start dont want to be oneshoted everywhere i go ...

17. Saakuzyo

Saakuzyo New Member

Lel you only played on p server right ^^ ? look up what the renown score does dude the bonus damage etc. and 324 ap is nothing if you have 250 ap + so, ... you should learn how to play the pvp in the game and how the RN works befor you satrt talking

18. DARIUX

DARIUX New Member

stop cry kids, if you dont like dont go omg its easy just play in NA .stop do drama

19. Ashkelan

Ashkelan New Member

I can pretty much guarantee you right now anyone who is currently crying about "full pen kids", "cron abusers", and the like will still be crying on this new EU, so called "fair and fresh start" server. The only thing this is actually going to change is there won't be anyone running around with 300 AP for quite a while, due to how much money it takes to get there. However, there will be people getting back to 260-270 AP very, very quickly, most likely as soon as a couple of weeks, and then you will see the same people who were shouting "YEA NEW SERVER NO MORE EXPLOITS GET FUCKED FULL PEN IDIOTS LOLO" still crying "omg that guy just one shot me, again hackers here on new server omg omg" instead of actually focusing on their own progress and learning the game in general.
    I have never heard anyone who is actually acknowledged as good on retail making these sort of rants, because they know they can beat full pen people even with some gear disadvantage. It's purely randoms who have heard from second hand sources that there's been exploits months ago when they didn't even know this server existed, and even though there's been a ton of people since getting full PEN without exploits. But that doesn't matter, they found a convenient excuse to explain why they got beat by somebody else.

Also on another note, I don't think I've heard anyone from EU leaving the server because "the ping is too high, it's unplayable". The fact is, the server has been fine to play for anybody in western Europe from the moment they moved the server to Canada up until the influx of players a few weeks ago and the lag problems that went with it.

Every time people I've seen people leave this server the reason they gave seemed to be something like these : "It's boring at endgame, no PVP content, node wars are basically inexistant since they don't work correctly" / "I don't like that they're pushing x/y/z bad retail update here, I left retail and that wasn't to come play a retail clone elsewhere" / "Progression is still annoying as hell, PRI / DUO / TRI are too hard and accessories are still awful"
    Also let's not forget lifeskillers being completely shafted by the price of their crafts being ridiculously low compared to the effort they take to make.

Guess what, none of that will actually be fixed by this new server.

Winning and lemonay like this.
  20. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Seems like they dont even read our opinions as they just released the formal announcements. With once again stating.. no file transfer. Get pranked EU, wipe for better connection, bye investment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.