1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lags in town Hidel

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dodjik, Oct 27, 2018.

1. dodjik

dodjik New Member

Hello, I recently started playing on your server in BDO. But problems arose, lately, whenever I went to the city of Hidel, there always LAGS is very hard. If you enter the city, it is impossible to get out of it.
    Because FPS drops to 5-10. And when I play with FPS 5-10, I cant press the button on the "exit" interface. I can't even change the settings, I'm not saying that when I try to leave the city, I can't, because the screen camera starts lagging terribly, and the character moves in an unknown direction or rests against the wall of the building.
    Although, when I play FPS stably 45-55 in the open world. Can you do something? I am not against people who leave their computer and ride their carts 24/7.
    BUT it is impossible to play ...

2. DOTV

DOTV New Member

it is most likely the players did you try lowering your settings and see if it helps loading all the junk? i mean thats how i get in and out of hidel that or go when less people are on still might lag but not lock you i have a potato so i try to play as smooth as i can hope this helps

3. dodjik

dodjik New Member

Lol, I set the lowest settings, but even this does not help. If it were not for 500+ carts and characters in this town, then there would be no such lags.
    Lags are more likely to occur when someone once again drives a cart.
    I do not have such lags in the town of Velia, as in Hydele.

4. Inferion

Inferion Expert

I think they did a server reset just a few mins ago