1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Few items to consider adding to pearl shop.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nysek, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Nysek

Nysek New Member

Currently there are a few things that make little sense to me...

Artisans Memory : Can get via blacksmith but no pearl shop, some players join and miss out on these or use loyalty for them.
    Loot Scrolls/+50 Energy Potions/Elion's Blessing Package : Currently only able to be earned via 90 day value pack, why can this not be sold separately for say 2k pearls?
    Horse Death Count Reset : Currently only under loyalty shop.
    HP/MP/EXP/Karma Scrolls : Only under loyalty, not super important but... why not? Something else to spend pearls on.

Or another option : Pearls -> Loyalty Points option for anything only under loyalties.

x9800 likes this.
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Artisan memory WAS REMOVED due to massive scamming ex: "Selling this but you must gift me with 100 artisan memory first".
    Where's the assurance? Most of it would be scam and people can just create new char, family and rename repeat....
    That is why it was removed few months ago.

3. x9800

x9800 New Member

Yeah, loot scrolls without any additional stuff will be really convenient. But I think they're there for a *economical* reason, so, sadly, I doubt that these scrolls will be sold separately.

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I totaly agree with Pearl-> loyality conversion. It would make life much easier especialy for example Patrigio costume bag, which make outfit management much easier.

5. Nysek

Nysek New Member

While I can see this as an issue, you can still scam with pearls. Fact is there will always be ones to try to scam regardless of said changes.

But the value pack is my biggest issue, so I load up on 90d packs I can't even sell to others (if people didn't already get free pearls, granted it probably would only be a few million anyways)

6. Nysek

Nysek New Member

Hmm I should've multi-quoted but indeed there is an economical reason. But once you have pets/inventory/etc that's basically all you'll be spending on anyways. The only difference is not having the value pack.

And I wouldn't say completely separate, just a bundle that was slightly less w/o the value pack. Or simply three 30 day value packs to at least sell them off rather than holding on years worth of value packs :D

7. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hmmmm you maxed out all your pets to Tier 4?
    You don't perhaps do horse breeding empire to use horse female reset? I mean these 2 things are the only ones I am in still dire need of pearls. The value pack? I just stack them all, not a big deal for me lol.
    What you might request which might also be easily possible is the 90D value pack be sellable in MP :)

8. Nysek

Nysek New Member

I leave my toons online AFK, but of course horse empire. And yes being able to sell the 90d would be nice, but other options would be nice too.

Even then with SD nerf, less reason to care as much about loot scrolls besides gathering now.