1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Workers EXP rates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Korean, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Korean

Korean New Member

Hi,
    Is that possible to get EXP rates of workers increased ? It could be cool to roll skills & promote them and take an another one if the worker stats+skills sucks
    Since everything is easier here why not workers rate ?

You plan to open trade anyway, so even if the % of players using worker right now is low, it'll start growning i guess

x9800 and Zygmunt like this.
  2. x9800

x9800 New Member

And, in addition, speed up their working time according to server rates will be super awesome. That could bring some life back to marketplace, because more people would be interested in crafting.

ReiCoringa and Korean like this.
  3. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

I agree with worker exp rate increase, but not with the time decrease, maybe the amount they bring back, if the time decreases then the market will be flooded with mats, and then we are on the other end of the line.

Maybe increase the chance of getting artisan workers from the NPC would balance out this problem.
    Cause getting the CP to invest in nodes, takes no time at all, and if you know what your doing you can setup your worker empire in a matter of hours, depending on what you want to focus on.

4. MKA

MKA New Member

I agree. I feel this server give PvP players more advantage than PvE players, we cant feel the difference that we are in a PRIVATE server.

5. x9800

x9800 New Member

Ah, I forgot about resource nodes. Yeah, that'll be overkill. Increasing would be convenient for city workshops only - for manufacturing final products.

Souldealer likes this.
  6. Tashka

Tashka New Member

No, lifeskilling shouldn't be too easy, otherwise the market will be oversaturated with stuff and lifeskills will become irrelevant again. What lifeskillers really need is:
    1) Free MP. Free MP. FREE MARKETPLACE. Or at least more flexible one. People are making billions/day and some MP prices are still where they were when Calpheon was the endgame on retail. Current hard caps on prices were never designed with 10x rates in mind. Also NPCs selling crafted goods (like meals) should raise their prices too or better yet be removed. Free market is *mandatory* for a healthy economy, even if it may not be enough.
    2) Some benefits to high skill levels. Currently increased lifeskill XP don't really benefit dedicated lifeskillers, since anyone can get to master 10 in 1-2 months on retail, and past that it doesn't matter much (if at all).
    3) Well and trade of course. Hope will be enabled soon.

7. Korean

Korean New Member

That's not true, in this serv you can make more money with lifeskills than any grind/pvp players. You just have to know what to do, and it's not full afk you have to gather, craft ect. Different way possible but it need in general somes preparation or gather session before you start afking.

I'm not really talking about lifeskill, i'm just suggesting workers leveling speed increase. Lifeskillers and Grinder can both use that as their advantage. Indeed, it gives more profits to lifeskillers since they use the mats but grinder can profit of it too if they wanted to but most of them are lazy to even reach 50 cp