1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About the credits system.Please read carefully.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mosfoca, Oct 30, 2018.

1. mosfoca

mosfoca New Member

Hey guys.I play this SERVER since 2014 and 3 weeks ago i just rejoined the server and i am still dissapointed about the credits system.And this is the main reason why i didnt play this server for a long time.Lets think about this:I have to vote every 12 hours and i gain only 48 credits in this timeline.In total there are 96 credits in 24 hours.Now in a whole month you gain 2.880 credits only.And to buy a whole prime royal set(dual dagger/sword/pistol/etc+armor+accesories+woc2+archdaeva manastones and all the other stuff i have to gain around 40.000 credits.And in a whole year of voting you gain 34.560 credits.You think this is fair?I have to stick to a bullshit starter gear and get beaten by others just to wait for some items?Im not surprised why you no longer have more then 100 players playing on this server,of course Fortnite is one of the reasons.And before all the indonesians and philipineans start roasting me and tell me im a noob and i don't know how to play this game get a life boys and most importantly a brain.Peace out folks.

jamdrum19 likes this.
  2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

There are over 100 players on each side I've witness it recently.

Secondly, there are other ways to get credits than to just vote, some of the events in game do reward credits for playing, etc.

Alternatively donation is the last option and which may not be favorable for all who cannot afford it, as such the cost of gear on the webshop and other things have been tremendously lowered to bring more of a fair economy for all kinds of players.

But it doesn't stop there!

There are special events (In-game & Forum), the annual Monthly Facebook Cover event, that give rare rewards which are fair and free for everyone to join and participate. Things from these events you can/may trade for other items you may need. This is all what is called .. playing the game.

I hope you'll see the light in what I have said and take into consideration that there are others who feel the same, but have succeeded because they've done what is legally necessary to succeed and win!

Have a good one.

Obelisk, Shuvi, neil81791 and 2 others like this.
  3. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Well u can take whole gear for 15k credits( full set and acces) 18k credits including weapon + fuse or double sword for example, depen on class u can get woc 2 first or last, its up to you, since u can get all +9 archdaeva manastones in-game now just by farm the boxes, u can gear up relatively fast. Next thing is, if u get woc 2 and weapons u can perform well even in EA gear too, and gather the fun.

If u want gear up superfast and be OP in-time, buy the gear then and stop cry :D

wolfik332 likes this.
  4. HumbleZ

HumbleZ New Member

The gear does help but it is not a measure of skill. I ran some of the best gear over the years and I witness people with gear that has been outdated for a while beating people with the best.

I would say just learn to play with the lower gear and beat those with the better gear. It is possible. Don't feel bad about not having the best gear.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  5. mosfoca

mosfoca New Member

I knew there are other ways to gain credits then voting but participating in event doesen't mean you will win.Thanks for the help anyways.

First of all.Did you calculate how many credits you can get in a month?15k credits i still much in my opinion bassed on how fast you get them.And i know you can do some killing even with EA but show me Assasins or other weaker classes on defense that do the at least the same killing as lets say a templar,gunner,cleric or songweaver.Templar is very strong on defense,gunner can attack from distance and also while moving and songweaver has a lot of spells,can attack from distance and while moving and it can heal itsfelf,cleric is pretty much godlike,you need at least 3 people to kill one.Your arguments aren't valid.

Im still learning bro.As i said in the topic i just rejoined the server 3 weeks ago and im still learning to play especially with classes such as assasin,gladiator,sorcerer or songweaver where you have a lot of skills and chains.Thanks for the answer.

6. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Yes i calculated it, if month got 31 days u can make 4464( 4x 18 credits per 12 hour and all the votes work for me so) credits per month + ingame portal event´s =10 credits per win, u can make like 5k creds for sure, even if u active just a bit.
    Then u can start trade the credits whit profit ofc. Sin especialy are ok only whit bl weapons and woc 2 and can kill pretty easy now, i agree ofc isnt easy, but dont forgot this game is based on coperata whit other ppl. So my answer is more than valid.

Its just take a time to farm and gather all the items if u dont want to pay some bucks....also u can participe in events and get rare items for trade.

7. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Get eli hair and u have set +weapon at +10ms lol

8. Invidia

Invidia New Member

I play with +20 EA Gear, +10 SEA Access. and with only weapon as BL or Prime and I can say, I can get along with BL full set players just fine. I play Sorcerer and when I position myself in a good spot, I can free hit the fuck i want. I play Assassin with weapons as the only Prime and I can slay some isolated wandering souls. And I got it by just merely spending 4500 credits. I vote a lot because I want to get good gear too.
    I join events RvR and do INFINITY SHARD which give 15 cred for 3 runs.

It's just a matter of GRINDING. Grind and grind until you GIT GUD. Grind and grind until you GIT GOOD GEAR. Vote system is that way because it makes players grind their way to success. If webshop items were easy to obtain, then players will also have an easy reason to leave because they have reached success EASILY. If you have that crybaby attitude then you dont deserve to have the best gear at all.

Noir likes this.
  9. adamseiei

adamseiei Proficient

YOU WELL LEARN SOON BRO, JUST KEEP PLAYING THEN YOU CAN BEAT THEM EVEN THEY HAVE GOOD GEARS ^^

10. Sayn

Sayn New Member

Just as Luff and everyone else said, play the game and it won't seem that hard for you to get to the point you want. There are million ways to do kinah that you can change for some items and with these to start trading.

christian43 likes this.
  11. attenti0n

attenti0n New Member

If you active in game + voting atleast 1.5k credits per week or more.