1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancing functional clothes

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Perplexity, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Perplexity

Perplexity New Member

Can something be done about the terrible rate of enhancing functional clothes? It's extremely tiresome crafting 50 costumes each day only to fail every single one at +1 (between 13-20) or 2 (failed as high as 43 now) regardless of stack. Not a single person I've spoken to ingame has had any luck enhancing these things while +1 pops easily on retail on a 3-4 stack and +2 pops anywhere between 14-20 stacks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's actually ridiculous that making a +2 is so difficult. This is the 8th +2 I've failed on a stack over 40, with 5 more failing between 32-38 stacks. I've tried enhancing these things during enhance events as well and it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

2. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

That's really bad rng o: I have a couple of +3s and I have not used anything near those fs

3. Bogo

Bogo New Member

Do you have premium? if yes, disable the ''enchant bonuses'' on the Premium Config Menu.

4. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Does the premium make it harder to enhance?

5. Bogo

Bogo New Member

For what i experienced, the premium it makes easier to success on FailStacking. So disabling it helped me on uppgrading my stuff.
    But dont take my word for it, better try it out by yourself. Or you could ask an admin for the detailed explanation.

6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

It's the other way around basing on what was explained in discord chat.

@Lareldal @Noyah @Kolka
    Premium + Enhancement event (random during weekends) gives a higher chance to succeed right? That's what I can remember that you explained to us months back that this was a confusing topic

7. Bogo

Bogo New Member

im not taling about the event

8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Yo, no harm intended but clarification.
    You pointed out that the premium enhancement as far as you understand and experienced it is making you get more fail stacks rather than enhancement.
    Same way w/ the enhancement event before, people were confused that w/ the Enhancement event on + the premium subscription... It gives more fail stacks / fail rather than success on the enhancement.
    Coz on the website it does say "Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased by 30%"
    Same thing, on the event last [Update] 10/12/2018
    It states " - Increased Enhancement (FS) rates by 20%"
    With this being said, that means you get like 50% fail rate?
    If that is true then, why I got 2pcs Tungrad DUO back then?

But I stand corrected if I am wrong about it. I just remembered this was a topic before and was answered by gameznetwork staff.

9. Bogo

Bogo New Member

Lol, not taking it bad. I thought you where talking about the event only, didnt pay attention on the ''premium'' part :D

10. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

The event, as well as premium, make the failstacks more effective, so you in essence need less (unless you have bad rng of course D: Really bad. For example, while having both premium and the event active, i've gotten a tet rednose at 29 fs first try. That same day, I also got a tet dande with 20(ish) after enchanting it from +0. I have found enchanting is much easier with both active, yet i'm unable to failstack. Far different than when I don't have either.

RevelationsOn likes this.
  11. Bogo

Bogo New Member

so i guess i got the premium enchantment the other way around? lol

12. Vixious

Vixious New Member

also chiming in: enhancing these clothes doesn't seem right to me.. On retail I could amass a bunch of +1s very easily and then work my way up.. but here I have gone through so many clothes trying for +1 (even with failstacks) and have only had 2 succeed out of ~20 attempts (this was yesterday on cook's clothes). I've failed countless more times on trainer's, alch, and craftsman. My friend with +3 even lists all the excess to help me out and still no +2 anything.

13. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

That seems really odd, especially if it's true about a lot of people experiencing this - seems more like a weird bug to be honest. I remember on retail i was able to get +3 with around 40 FS, while +4 wasn't until 86...i spent a lot of silver on that +4.

But if people keep failing +2 at such high FS, something is definitely wrong.

That's nuts - hope we get an enhancement event soon if that's the case lol

14. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hmmm way back with 20 FS I was able to PEN 2 grunil ultimate armor, helm and boots. Sadly, it was taken down by Pearl Abyss when I posted it, they don't want people knowing about it lol