1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem of abusing low level pg.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by TheChrno, Nov 2, 2018.

1. TheChrno

TheChrno New Member

Without useless fact i will start with the fact.
    Bdo is a game based on pvp mechanics, including the permission to pk other ppl for take or " win the spot" for grind.
    Grinding on Bdo is the main part of guarantee money for every single player. Most of jewel like Cadry ring ,Mark of shadow and other many of those item are useless in our server because no one still buy it and then half of the grinding spot are been destroyed. Then if u want to make money you need to make SD with other player in party.
    Now we gonna talk about " the best spot for make SD ".
    The best spot are only where the drop is high" i mean where the green items appear every single monster , Example : iron mines , rutum , etc or where there are a chance to obtain item with high value ( 6~12 ml ) Look like manes , rogue , hexa and others...
    If we think about the fact that many players reach the highest rank and farm in those spot ( mediah / valencia ) and is impossible for us contesting them due to the disparity of gear , what can we do? I can understand this part , The most power guy who win the spot can farm without problem and other ppl need to find an alternative way and return in place like calpheon or Serendia. But there are another problem : The abusing of ranger class who reach level 49 to grind in all spot and can't be contested from other player because are not under pvp effect.
    And if u put something like Kutum and Kzarka for accuracy? they can farm Other spot without being contested from other ppl.
    With this simple way to act , those eroes can't be punished, and this system broke the mechanic of the pvp game.
    I will say sincerely the game start to be boring because if i grind during the full day for make 250ml is a bullshit if you compare this to grinding under horse the last 2/3 hour before reset of sd and make 600/700ml. Is it fair?

I got a solution for bypass this problem:
    1- Increase the minimum level for skill under horse from 0 to 60 ( just in case to dont let ppl abuse of safe farming and take care the spot for themself)
    2- Decrease further the karma loss from 110k to 30/40k x kill , for dont let the ppl scary to drop fast the karma and pk a bit more
    3- Leave the downgrade of the item when u are really low karma and someone kill u
    4- Add an npc where u can sell your jewel like Mark of shadow or other items impossible to sell inside the marketplace and take the 50% of their value ( just for give a chance to player to do sologrind )(only jewel +0)
    5- Increase the sd price ( minimum price ) from 25% to 50/70 % for let ppl enjoy the grinding during the morning/ afternoon / evening and not only the night without loosing the 75%.

If somone think look like me , plz comment the topic. The game will not change if u dont write anything.
    Example of abusing.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. nothing

nothing New Member

i hope @Noyah read this <3

Kyriga and TheChrno like this.
  3. Kyriga

Kyriga New Member

I hope too!

4. JenaOne

JenaOne New Member

Sounds great. I am also wondering if Trading is going to be activated sometime soon?

5. Zenysh

Zenysh New Member

6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

So, somebody with 500+ gs, cry that he cant kill someone on rhutums which are supposed to be ~50lvl area. I can agree that might be an issue with Iron mines, but honestly if you want to fight for spots you still have Valencia and Kama areas. You can fight there as much as you want. You cant blame begigner players that farm low lvl areas and still use lvl 49 protection which might be their only chance to gear up...

Andy12345, x9800 and Ellorgil like this.
  7. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

I do really like that, i have not been playing for very long but even at my GS (440) i often get pushed out of contested SD spots near reset time. So i started doing it during hours far from reset but it cuts into profits a lot.

TheChrno likes this.
  8. Tashka

Tashka New Member

This would just let me (the asshole who comes to your spot while having no chance of winning in PvP) "win" your spot simply by coming back till you're ready for downgrading. Then call friends/guild/whatever. Anyway, you're f*d. If there's no loss for the killed, there should be no penalty for the killer.

Increasing the min. price is a no go 'cause it would cause even more inflation and MP isn't flexible enough to adapt. I think the current SD reset system should be changed so that only the items dropped to 25% are bought during reset - not sure it's not too much to code tho.

9. TheChrno

TheChrno New Member

Man,it's not begginer player's. It's abused/exploit player (all from TurkishArmy) example? You can't attach from hourse if you are second ppl with you,but if u go on ruthum,you see tukish member wo can attack on 2 in house,it's exploit. And P.S it's GameZ,non retail,we not have spot for 50,for 20 or above,begginer take 60 in 4 hours. Pls
    P.S im are too 500 gs,and i can't go on valencia cause all spot taken wen 600+ gs player,no sense.

Charlyvp likes this.
  10. Bogo

Bogo New Member

Let me ask you a question; Lets say that you are a new player and you reach lvl 49 without any isues while your pvp is not active, and then you do you lvl 50 quest as you said. ¿What would be the chances of that low level player on getting gear if he would be instantly killed while farming for that?
    Of course i understand the abuse of it by high gs players, and ive got a simple solution for it; Once you reach lets say 300-350Gs, your character will automaticly accept and complete the lvl 50 black spirit quest.

Andy12345 and TheChrno like this.
  11. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

This is a pvx game. Equally pvp and pve. That being said, this is a purposeful aspect of the game, just like the open world pvp. It's highly doubtful that they would remove or change this for that reason, it's just part of the game mechanics.

12. Fly

Fly New Member

dude plss. if u have 500GS and cant win spot at ruthum becuase of lvl protection, thats mean Black Desert Online is not about gear and how powerfull u are.

13. TheChrno

TheChrno New Member

P.S for all wo deffend this abbuser shit. (P.S .@Lareldal it's normal for you? IT'S MECANIC GAME? no man,double ppl on hourse + attac it's not mecanic,but abusing exploit.)

TurkishArmy (minimum gs-400) 4 trash,wo play on limit 49,on hourse. + exploit dubble slot house with chance to attack.
    It's begginer? Pls. Open you eyes.

Zenysh likes this.
  14. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Sadly Rangers do have those skills. Attacking while riding a horse. Check Retail they also do that.

And if Im not mistaken the skill name was Moving Shot.

15. inFlux

inFlux New Member

Whilst any one person should be able to attack whilst on a mount given that they have stirrups, having two people on a horse is meant to disable the ability to attack.

That being said all the OP is effectively saying is.
    I as a person with 500 GS can't farm the spots I want to farm due to the people with 600 GS, so I want to force the people who've resorted to level 49 farming to avoid pvp, into the pvp brackets, so that I can kill them.

There's no real good solution, because yes level 49 farmings sucks, but so does not having anywhere for people to farm unless they're 500+ GS

16. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

I actually tried to attack while having my son ride with me. Neither of us could use our weapons so how are they doing it? Hacking/Exploiting?

17. Inferion

Inferion Expert

My bad there did not notice the 2nd rider. Yea your right it only should be 1 person on the mount.

18. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Has this video been posted in player reports or to the pm of a staff? That question being asked, I will test this myself as well. There is a difference between a lower level character farming under level 50, and a hacker/botter. you can't put them in the same category, to be fair. That's not using normal game mechanics, that's abuse, as you rightly pointed out and needs to be properly dealt with.

Andy12345 likes this.
  19. TheChrno

TheChrno New Member

Well, I'm just looking at the problems of the game,I decided to provide my ideas for a solution,as Yes,I understand that this is game mechanics,but as rates games much it changed,you have all balanced to them,and not leave it for the randomness
    about abusser's post it was not created was busy,now will create

Lareldal likes this.
  20. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Hope this abusing can be prevented. Otherwise, I'll (and everyone else too) start doing the same thing and the game will be full of level 49 rangers on horses grinding at low areas with high GS. It's pretty sad. Please don't deny it and say this is the games mechanics. It sure is, but that doesn't mean that this is either good or can't be changed. As a Turkish myself, even if I don't know them personally, I can still guarentee that these bast*rds are really hungry, greedy, avid and can do anything to be the strongest and for the money. That being said, please, do something about it.

TheChrno likes this.