1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Arsha x lvl 49

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SexSymboL, Nov 16, 2018.

1. SexSymboL

SexSymboL New Member

For what server Arsha is not it? This is already an embarrassment on all other servers, there should be a way this does not happen in Arsha because it is already getting annoying! The server currently boils down to just 03 things, Crescents, Sanctuary hexe and Horse Training, and still have to go through it right on Arsha. I think this should be reviewed!

2. Kamara

Kamara New Member

It should be reviewed. Over 1000 ppl voted for that server and only 250 have been on it at anyone time since its been launched...I do know the 49 you are complaining about though. He's new to the game (we took him in), and his system is so bad he can't even complete the quest in Heidel. Because of this he's at a serious disadvantage not being able to even complete the crafting questline. If he could pvp he wouldn't have a chance. in fact he's wearing nothing better than duo and out damaging him should pose no issue. I do hope the Dev's read this and consider what I've said here. However if they would like me to have a talk with him I will. The only rule I put forth to this player is to respect if a spot is already taken by another player and to find another if so. At this point he's really not broken that rule and it does have less traffic than other servers considering we lost a server for that new server.

3. SexSymboL

SexSymboL New Member

In a moment I said that the player itself was wrong, he is doing something that the server allows, I am talking about the Arsha server, if the drop rate is higher than in the others, many go in search of pvp and what's the use of going after pvp if lvl 49 people take advantage of the situation and give altfarm over who has more GS, the question here is not the player error because it is correct, but this should be reviewed in the server ARSHA ! At no time did I accuse you of anything, interpret better, that's all!

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Blame someone who is lvl 49 and he grind at spot which was supposed to be around lvl 50 grinding area. Go to that area with lvl 66 character and cry at forum how you have tried so hard but you realy cant... At Mediah/Valencia/Kama there is none of 49'ers ( maybe few on mediah ) and Arsha was designed to be able to prevent karmabombers on spots like Crescents/Gryfins/Manshaums, not to fight for the spot with new players at lvl 50 area...

RevelationsOn and Kamara like this.
  5. Kamara

Kamara New Member

No I understood what you were saying, no I'm not offended. I just wanted you to understand the poor guys circumstance because he's also wearing our tiny tag. Yes its a pvp server and he's immune because he's 49. I get that, but on the other hand there are node wars, RBF, and open world pvp for everything over 49...and now pvp also gets its own server with less than 300 players on it at any given time....that is my issue with it, and why I feel it should be reviewed when there are players who are struggling to find ways to be able to play the game due to city lag and are desperate for any means that will allow them to be able to continue playing the game with such handicaps.

6. SexSymboL

SexSymboL New Member

Do you want me to post a video of a lvl 49 full PEN in the growing buddy? He said another high level that uses this way not to take PK! I make akmam and hystria that gives absolutely nothing, and the server today boils down to only two Witch and crescent spots!

7. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Funny how people hate max GS lvl 49ers (max gs/rs w/o awakening weapon of course).
    If your just going to farm on those certain spots then fight fair, get a 49 horse ranger lmao.
    There's no way you can kill even in arsha server these level 49's.
    This is the problem with the community, the old gamezbd community never ranted that much on certain nerfs, buffs etc and just hoped for an improved gaming experience which is way better than retail.
    Since the introduction of SD then a few weeks/months that it has been nerfed, a lot of people specially new players would just dash out their emotions and requesting changes -_-.
    Gamezbd is doing their best and if you can't be patient about it and think that their not? You can freely leave the server.

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

So you should post that video. The one that you have curently posted is at hexe. What actualy make this another QQ thread...

9. Villain

Villain Proficient

I don't see the problem here. Those under 49 or below cannot be attacked.

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Happy? lol

upload_2018-11-17_13-36-42.png

Noyah likes this.