1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disabling hide-name from Camo-Outfit

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Dec 5, 2018.

?

Turn off Camo permanently OR Turn off Camo in open-world only?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2018.
  1. Turn off Camo permanently

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Turn off Camo in open-world only

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah sorry to continue this when it has nothing to do with the Original Post, BUT in this quote you say that it is ALWAYS the same story with me and yet I plainly see that you have just joined our community 25th September 2018, so I was just really surprised about your statement because that means that there is no way you can know that :p

Also the only posts I have been hard on are the ones with whining "rich-spoiled-kid"-behaving people who are either directly saying that this server is unplayable or indirectly by whining about "nerf this nerf that" and it just goes on forever. If you had been part of this community from about a year ago you would know that I have TRIED to make some sense of those posts but alas it really does not matter what you answer to those posts, or even if the Staff of GamezBD directly answer them, they WILL continue to act like bloody-wankers.

2. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

I vote NO

3. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Use Flares and Regent Marks. Disables name hiding and stealth.

loboram likes this.
  4. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

5. loboram

As much as I enjoy a reply I really have to admit that there is such a thing as a useless reply, try reading the Origin Post again, it clearly states IF you HAD to choose between those two options, so if you cannot add something worthwhile then please do not add empty posts to this thread.

6. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

but if u dont add option to put NO; we can reply, if GM read this post, only see ppl want to disable camo.. no dude.. put all option :)

Option : "Leave it as it is now"

7. loboram

In conclusion to this post and this poll; it is clear to me that more than 90% of the GamezBD community do not use the forum for browsing posts that may or may not affect them.
    The end of the poll is of course in favor of terminating the Camo hide-name function permanently which is not a surprise to me, I think as the few that took the time to vote thought, that it is completely unnecssary to have this function on our server, but I also believe that this is a natural extension of the wish the end Open-world-PvP on our server in general because it is ONLY players with near maximum gear that have ANY benefit of the Open-world-PvP; which the game still does not reward in any way.
    So in the last conclusion I will have to make another poll and repost it several times on Discord (for that is where all the "cool-kids" hang out apparently) to make my point, that many think that the Open-world-PvP is only a means for troubled kids to vent their misguided anger.

8. Impatient

Impatient New Member

There are really no need for threads like this to be perfectly honest, other than just voicing one's own opinion. There is no way the devs and admin are going to remove core features of the game just because a select few ask for it or bring up a vote, etc. It's still bdo, it's still part of the game, not a bug. What is the devs' job? It is fixing bugs and other coding. Not just doing everything else. Can't see the person's name and don't like it? Use a flare..... anther core part of the game that is fully intended. Let them do their jobs. Stop trying to slow their progress down by endless demands and/or questions that have nothing to do with what is actually wrong with the game. If someone's actually exploiting, report it to the proper staff member. And that does not mean the devs because again, their job is coding.

9. loboram

Oh hello Impatient, I can see that you are a -more or less- completely new member to our community and as such I imagine that you have not read many forum posts. This would explain this answer to an already ended poll and the fact that there are about 1 million posts in here from players "just voicing their own opinions" as you put it. So when you so negatively put it "Stop trying to slow their progress down by endless demands" you are also completely unaware of those millions of posts about "nerf this nerf that, unplayable this unplayable that", how about you refocus your effort in here to adress those posts instead of a poll that already has been closed and the thread should also have ended by now?

10. Impatient

Impatient New Member

As I stated in the other post of yours I commented on, i'm not as new to gamezbd as you think. That being said, I simply stated facts. They should focus more on things that are game breaking than things that annoy some players. Do I think some things that are non game breaking need attention? Absolutely. But i would rather they focus on more important things first, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.