1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stop nerf all the ways to make silver!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Onisor, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Onisor

Onisor New Member

Hello people.

Im the only 1 who feel all the drop loot get ninja nerfed

I mean im farming crecents for the last 3 weeks and i remeber when i start to farm there i get between 10-20 ring of crecents guardian in 3 hours
    The last 3 days farmed 3 hours every day, 1st day get 4 rings 2nd day get 5 3rd day get 3 rings .
    The soiled crescent ring (blue ring's) get nerfed too the chance to get a Ring of crecents guardian the last 3 days opened 360 +/- and get 2 good rings

Also i remeber some weeks ago there was like 300 or + rings on market place always right now we have 0, this is the most obvious proof loot got ninja nerfed

For things like that server pased from 5k players to 2k in less than 1 month.

[​IMG] STOP NINJA NERF LOOT [​IMG]

hellsingone, Souaka and Fly like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

So this is what like the 10th post about the exact same thing now? Comon if you disagree with how things are then there is many other posts like this you could have added your opinion on. If you notice they all end up closed because it basically boils down to either you like this server or you do not.

3. vKanneNv

vKanneNv New Member

4. Souaka

Souaka New Member

I think that only those who were doing grind for real are feeling this, they bugged the drop of the clean and without the grind with high purchase, many friends stopped playing, players with a prize. they're all coming back to the officer.

Augustoatrit0 likes this.
  5. Kormir

Kormir New Member

Game is fully RNG based, everything is random but better blame a non-existant "NINJA NERF".
    Grow up maybe and you'll see that Kolka isn't nerfing anything, there's only sometimes when you have luck and some other times when you don't.....

6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If you go somewhere once and get certain amount of loot its RNG. If you grind ( or gather ) every day the same amount of time, you will see that you get average amount of items per hour. For example i was getting 10-20 sharps and 60-80 hards per hour, every single time my drop was always within that ammount. Once after single server update you start getting half of it 5-10 sharps and 30-40 hards you can spot difference. RNG ends here and its all about ninja nerf.

I think you need to grow up here because even kolka said that he is "nerfing" things. Multiple times forum members were spaming lolHero interview with Kolka who clearly said that he nerfed things...

7. Onisor

Onisor New Member

+1 , Also Kolka he say hes nerfing things?? then is 100% nerfed.

Well 1 whos stop play this server, good luck.

8. Souaka

Souaka New Member

friend, see probability, before grind nerf ... 10-20 rings in 2h, +1 loop without FS, sometimes with +10 FS, this for 1 week, now 6-10 rings in 2h, +1 enchantment with + 20FS this every day I do this from the nerf of the grind, this taking into consideration the rings of the ground.

I'm saying this, not because I'm so annoyed, because I'm still playing, but at least 200 players, 10 of them my friends with prize, stopped playing, because they felt that too. and I see that even little, there is a depreciation of players. the many players used premium because of the high purchase grind.

Augustoatrit0 likes this.
  9. loboram

Please oh please stop it already...this is once again the exact same issue that you are all "whining" about, yeah I made it clear that there were many other posts like this, yeah many others made it clear that it is not really a problem unless you keep crying about it, lastly while we welcome input and voiced opinions on our community you just have to get it through your heads that this is a game in development and as such many changes will be made. Sometimes you will like the changes and other times you will not, please learn to live with it otherwise you just seem like a "plant"; someone from another Private Server just trying to spread shaite about this one.

10. Souaka

Souaka New Member

friend, I'm just demonstrating the factors, and making constructive criticism, I'm not negativando, because I'm playing and I recognize the quality of gameZ, support in my opinion by far the best. the issue of drop by incredible seems to be less, the grind that I think for gameZ was not profitable, because the players had the prize just because of it. "constructive opinion"

Augustoatrit0 and loboram like this.
  11. loboram

I get it! I really do, you have had an amazing experience so far playing here and then from one update to the next you suddenly realize that things aren't going to be as easy as they were before. That should worry you of course it should -if I see the issue from your point of view- but please try to look at it from my point of view. The game works, it is free, there is no pay-to-win aspect on our server, we get free stuff all the time that we should pay for, and all in all things are great here. As for things being easier here than on retail BDO it is obvious that of course it is a million times easier here, BUT there will always be people who truly think that there is only one way to play a game -the way someone once posted somewhere- however that is simply not true, THIS is the real problem here because that "one-way-to-play" does not exist, it is only one person saying how they think it should be. Things are VERY easy on our server, it is simply the game DESIGN (not GamezBD) that makes the game take a LOOOONG time to play, if it takes forever to get proper gear in this game I would STILL be playing it because I actually like the two major aspects of it; Combat system and the graphics.
    I do understand that when things are changed for whatever reason (intentionally or not) it can create frustration and some players will take it personally, hence the many posts about this subject, but common you know that the game is what it is and if you like it you will continue playing it even if it gets a bit harder (just taking more time) to play.

One last thing, I am sorry but I did not quite understand this part:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  12. Villain

Villain Proficient

If you had a large amount of silver, say 50billion, what would you do with it exactly? Just curious.

13. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

1. Buy PEN gear for all my alts :p
    2. Splash out on a T9 (or two) from the webshop with real cash as a show of gratitude lol.

In my opinion though, drops are still better than they are in retail. I played retail a bit over the weekend and it felt like someone had jammed on the brakes :).

loboram likes this.
  14. OMEGAWLH

OMEGAWLH New Member

I dont think they even give a sht I just leave this server its not worth it

15. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

I blew it all on crescents, then failed to make anything beyond a tet in two months with more than 50bil invested and attempts with 60+ failstacks. I eventually couldn't even get a tri, and gave up on GameZ.

Owe likes this.
  16. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Well the post you're making about Camo polls to disable it, and open-world PvP is not really any improvement either, you just inclued in your post that anyone who's doesn't like your post is a crybaby, so if this guys needs to shut up then put yourself on that list too.

17. loboram

JonasPD, are you just a troll? Did you NOT read the whole thread?
    In any case I will help your confusion then, here is exactly what I said towards the end of this thread and by the way thanks for taking such a personal interest in what I post:

18. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

If by troll you mean I don't like people with a huge ego problem mixed with being a hypocritical at every chance given, good weekend.

19. loboram

Look JonasPD the only thing that is absolutely apparent here is that you have a personal issue with me, as such I would like to remind you that this is not a place for such behavior and that there are server rules in place to prevent it.

20. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

I'm not breaking any server rules by not agree with you or liking you Loboram, this is exactly the behaviour I'm talking about, you're righteous about yourself, that you actually think someone who doesn't agree and like you are breaking terms of service, how sad is that :D