1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Moving corpses... Lag, bug or cheat??

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Elyios, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I haven't see any online GM in game the past 20hrs o_O...

You kidding me, how come can we report when GMs are either in invisible mod or just off-line? :sideways:

2. Elyios

Elyios Expert

I didnt see him attack...

Well, i do have a screenshot from it but it isnt so clear as i was hoping (the situation was a bit hectic with asmo's trying to attack Teminon). But it does show his name...

3. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Thats a joke.

Very rarely are there no GMs online. There is usually always 1 or 2 GMs online.

Adieuu and myself spend several hours a day in game so... I just think you aren't looking. Or you're asleep when we're active.

4. thellojay

thellojay Proficient

really this happens.... no gm online as what it says (//gmlist).... dont know if they are invi or off.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

like now no GM around hehe.... peace GM, just telling the truth :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

[​IMG]

5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Dude, when I see zero GMs on the online list how can I know who is online? o_O

The joke is that I have to make a list of all GMS and whisper all GMs names to see who of them is online...

I don't want to do this so being in visible mode wouldn't matter so much...:wink: