1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1month of playing still no boss armor. how hard to get boss armor in this server?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by sonatta09, Jan 17, 2019.

1. sonatta09

sonatta09 New Member

i've been camping dim and bhegs for month now (with loot scroll) in my boss alt. still zero luck on getting one. i also have 200 energy with 16chars to roll night vendor, also burned 1.9b for energy wine still no single boss armor.. is it really hard to get boss armor? i also tried pre order bheg for 250m still no one seems selling boss armor in market (eu server)
    also i would like to ask whats the best alt for boss to reach top 10 damage for loot tier bracket. im using bow ranger with 215ap

2. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

Well with the recent drop nerf 0.015*9x = 0.135% to get a Dim, but I don't even want to talk about loot table nerf which decreased the drop rate for certain items, and the enchanting so welcome to Kolka's retail mind.

3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Buying is the key, a lot of PEN in MP.
    It's easy to earn silvers if you know how to actively and passively play your way on it.

My friend got this for like 6 months of playing.

upload_2019-1-18_12-21-5.png

sonatta09 likes this.
  4. sadfuck

sadfuck New Member

Just preorder everything. I spent close to 1 bil on my bhegs :)