1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Class passive

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Rowan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

Sense Accuracy and Evasion are not implemented here, what does that mean for the passives of such classes with those passive such as Dark knight which has +1% Accuracy Rate called Spirit Combustion? Do they get some other passive or are they just screwed?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry you take it so hard amongst all the abundance of free things offered to you on our server but I do think that this post old by now and has therefore been resolved?

3. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

Damn, I'd forgotten about this but to have it pop up again with that response. No, it hasn't be resolved? If it could get resolved. And the free things like... pearls? Enhancement increase? x1000% experience? I don't know what "free things" you're referring to when I made this post a very, holy, March 2018, passive accuracy/evasion. But, no need anymore, Dark Knight, at 280+ AP hits like I did on retail at 220 AP, so I'll be dropping my pride and joy and either rerolling or quitting for good.

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

IT HAS BEN RESOLVED LONG LONG TIME AGO!

5. insanqta

insanqta New Member

As I see.. people here are happy for the free pearls and don't care about anything else happening :)

6. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

May you link this as proof. I could just as easily say "mystic/striker and ninja have been balanced and will now be in tuned with the rest of the classes". When obviously, not true as of 2/5/2019.

7. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

But, what were you referring to?

8. Owari

Owari New Member

For the record nah lol evasion and accuracy are still gimped, and if they do "work" then you need at least 700 evasion to evade any hits from someone with 300 accuracy which you might as well just go DR.
    It's my understanding that classes that "benefit from evasion" benefit more from DR since DR actually works and things like 1% evasion/accuracy passives do nothing. Idk why that man mecha-necro'd this post though lmao

9. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

You can find discord patch notes by urself. Im not gonna shuffle them more than 3 months back.