1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ty for the fun i had in gamez and gl all!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hyleos, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

this video explains everything

best of luck to all of you guys!

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Best of luck to wherever you will go. That's why I stopped enhancing and just went on lifeskilling and making money to buy / preorder all PEN accessories. The only easy enhancements here for me are weapons and armors but accessories? The highest I got was TRI Ogre Ring before it broke and went back to DUO, thanks to the Cron stones lol

loboram, Toenail and Hyleos like this.
  3. Zaruna

Zaruna Proficient

Shouldn't of canceled so many times, pissed the black spirit off.

Dracken, Toenail and Hyleos like this.
  4. Xialoh

Xialoh New Member

Just failed my PEN crescent last night. Premium membership, enhancement weekend, 75 failstacks +10 valks cry for an 85 stack. You'd think that'd be an unlikely fail but nah. The rates are deceptive.

Killed my interest in enhancing here. I'm at the end of my rope with the game at this point.

Hyleos likes this.
  5. VAVAVA

VAVAVA Banned

6. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

loboram likes this.
  7. Duster

Duster New Member

Yeah, I am still new but I failed TET a few times on my awakening and spent 73 sharps getting it back to DUO. By the end I had almost a 50% success rate for TET and still failed. RNG hates me.

Hyleos likes this.
  8. Darby

Darby New Member

Lol breh xD you used a 50 stack +10 on pen :OOOOOO should've used like a 65-70+10 0_0

9. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

as i said at the beginning of the video, i used 75 fs to enhance TET cres ring to pen twice and it just failed
    but thanks for ur comment :)

10. kakashi97440

kakashi97440 New Member

After taking 2 months for a belt (basilic) is a ring (croissant) in TET all 2 fail at 79/80 Fail Stack, I leave is send a message to kolka that I never answered (message without insult with all due respect), I am since November 2018 to say that before it was not like her, the improvements go very well but since now a week I did not understand the delirium, in short good games to you

Hyleos likes this.
  11. Sparkthaone

Sparkthaone New Member

Oh man good luck! Its all rng based haha i failed pen ogre yesterday at 74 stacks. But ive been lucky and pen crescent and basi belt. Hit pen cres at 62 and 58. I just failed tri ogre at 68 stacks too lol.

Attached Files:

12. Darby

Darby New Member

I mean, that doesn't really help the argument xD You not only used a bad stack on your pen, but you overstacked tet :O

I've raged many times and get just being frustrated and blowing shit up, but the results are pretty expected when you just rage enhance. The serendipitous accidental pens are just stupid luck when being non-calculative with your stacks.

13. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

this post is a joke i hope... :D

14. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

no i meant i used 75fs to enhance cres ring (from TET to PEN), yea i can totally understand ur comment and it's true, but to be honest when u lose all ur rings and earrings, u feel like it does not matter anymore for this belt and the 39.50% chance encouraged me and i just hoped to enhance at least one of my accessories, at least one, but when it failed i just felt like probly spending time on self improvement and enjoying life would be much BETTER than this sht rng that makes you repeat the same things over and over but u would probly never get anything

15. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

haha thanks for ur comment :D but no, i dont think it's a joke (staring)

16. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

nice progress :) yea it's rng , btw i tried to enhance 3 pets t3 + t2 to get 1 t4 i had 95% chance to get 1 t4 and 5% to get 1 t3, u know what happened? i got t3 LOL, i think i was dumb enough not to understand that the game does not want me anymore

17. wowthatsjie

wowthatsjie New Member

Why you whining like little baby? It’s just like the enhancement chance say, you have 39.50% to success, just another way to say 60% chance to fail. If you can’t handle the disappointment of failing, why you enhance at the first place? If you wanna leave, just leave, no one cares about someone who can’t handle a little bit of failure.

Zefirio likes this.
  18. Valryx

Valryx New Member

gear is a marathon, chill out, enhance smartly. I failed 2 pen ogre & 2 pen tungrad earring straight from 73 to 77 stack this weekend. I was mad, yes. But hey, as long as you know what you're doing, you can cut the cost easily by selling tet accessories, tet weapons, etc. Move on.

P/s: I did move on and made 2 new pen tungrad earring, 1 tet valtarra (sold), 1 tet ring (sold)

Hyleos likes this.
  19. wowthatsjie

wowthatsjie New Member

just like people like this leave the game, bdo is not for little babies thats all.

20. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

whinning like a baby? seriously what is this comment my man? do u usually talk to talk to people this way? i'm not asking u to care or not to, but what i'm trying to say is u can waste half of ur life but because of rng u might never get what u want, because nothing is garanteed, there is no need for agressive and mean comments bro. thank you anyway

yea maybe, it's much better to play this game , close the door of ur room/house grind for 3 months fail all ur accessories and do the same exact thing again and fail half of them and then do the same thing again, life is fun.

thank u for the sweet comment :)

loboram and sbrodolino like this.