1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reevaluation of in game grinding spots.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by alkreid, Mar 5, 2019.

1. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Hello there guys,
    Today, in the last week I've been searching for a good solo grinding spot. I really tried many thing. But most of them resulted in this:
    [​IMG]
    (I deactivated money and silver items cauz my grinding was getting slowed by them, too many mobs.)

A real waste of time, energy (yeah i invested energy in those nodes.) and scrolls/resources.
    Now u will ask me: "how much time did u grinded there?" "what was your node lvl?" and stuff like that.
    Well, in most of the cases the node level was 7, in other i went up to lvl 8.
    [​IMG]
    In this case i spent 2:30h, and really got frustrated (not for the ruin ring) but for all the other drops.. that i didnt even finish the 3rd hour.
    This is not only bound to this location, I visited: Sulfur, Pila Ku Jail, Taphtar Plains (was slightly better for the magic crystals) and others.
    I'm not saying we need to drop more and more good(mainly accessories) stuff, but like get a higher drop other loots. take for example the fossils. 2:30h worth only 3 20fs, if u go nagas u get 600/500 Black stone so..
    It's not good, u have a real big map with so many places and u dont use this big potential the game has.

2. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

the IMG links are not working or idk ...
    please use https://imgur.com/ and edit your post with the links (insert the link as normal text, maybe make link ...)

also with new updates we will get yonas fragment heating allowing you to heat accesories from valenia to be able to craft basilisk belts so the valencia areas should become better
    also in valencia in places like bashims or ghaz, pick all the green items (weapons) and when they dont sell directly (most dont sell) just heat them for rare materials like traces, vanadium, titanim, ore crystals etc and sell them, it makes ok-ish profit

3. alkreid

alkreid New Member

man it's not about the profit. it's about what u wanna get per hour. I grinded 3h today at taphtar plains. Lvl 9 node i'm over 261 ap. Yeah i know the mob density there is really low, but mate i got only 47 soiled in 3h and no Belt. Guess what.. i didnt even get a single belt from those soiled. It pisses off players, cauz this should be a P.server with higher rates. oh well people on retail have better luck
    I've been in taphtar planes before, many time, and it's like they drop less and less, even if my node lvl and grinding speed keeps increasing. It's really strange.

4. ShadoweCZ

yea i woud love to have ALL rates increased ... like chance to get items from soileds... or just increase it to some ok-ish value ... cause 10x nothink = nothink ... so maybe setting soiled rates to 5-10% it would be waaaay better than now

5. Creaton

Creaton New Member

I feel like rates of soiled are worse than it used to be, yesterday I grinded at crescent (lvl 10 node) and I got 128 soiled, literally all shattered.

6. ShadoweCZ

have to agree ... im switching guild now and because i cant do GQ ( gather) , just for fun i went for ogres .... after like 40 min of ogres i got 1 soiled ... i remember when i started playing here every 3rd ore or so would drop at least soiled

rly ogres should be buffed at least wih soiled drops ... also gathering blood from them should give at least 3x more blood cause now ogre blood is useless cause you will never et any reasonable ammount to craft with that