1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

All my items are gone and money!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Tartaruz, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

And in Tart's case, Dont sleep while logged in :p

Sorry tart.. :wink:

2. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

yeah i know, how could i log out when i was AFK VENDING??

3. IamtheVirus

IamtheVirus Getting there

He was sleeping for crying out loud.. -.- with all the crashes in every 3hours.. it seems like you suggesting No more Private Store..

4. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

yeah that true!! i wanted to make some money to buy some new items, and this is what i get

5. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

Hopefully ull get them back soon dude dont worry

6. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

is there no one that could help out a player here!?

7. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

That's pretty bad.

Max I've lost is an ABG Corundum Ring. Never got that back though.

I suggest that you just let someone sort it out and be patient.

8. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

yeah i really hope so!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

atleast you only lost 1 item,

i lost EVERYTHING,

yeah i really hope someone could help!

I REALLY HOPE THAT SIR CARL WOULD HELP ME!!

EVEN IF I'M NOT A DONATOR

9. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

I am not directiong that chunk of red text to anyone in particular, its more like general advice for everyone.

However, if you wish to continue making transactions and what not during a crash, be prepared to possibly have item loss/damage to your character(s) and/or account.

10. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

I know all of that, whats the use of playing for 2 months not knowing that, i was vending, and dont know if it crashed or what coz i was sleeping, if somebody bought from what i was vending during the crash, then you guys could possibly help me coz its a server side problem for me RIGHT?

11. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Like I said, and i dont know how hard it is to understand this but, the red text was a word of caution to EVERYONE who plays, not just you.

What happened to you is unfortunate. Follow my directions to contact a senior GM and/or Carl and hopefully your issue will get fixed. There is nothing more I can do besides warn players of the dangers of playing during crash-time.

12. IamtheVirus

yeah i know what you meant... thats a good advice for all ppl sake.. but, looking into his case: Private Store, do you have any advice on them? since this server crash randomly, we cant open Private Store anymore now?

13. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

already sent carl a message, but I'M BEGGING YOU! THAT COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE RELAY M PROBLEM TO ANY HEAD or SENIOR! please!

14. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Private stores are totally okay. I am sure Tartaruz's issue is isolated, as i have never heard of this happening before. That means there is no set precedence in how to deal with the issue. Sorry to say

I don't really have any good advice regarding personal stores other than to periodically check on them, if possible.

If you plan on opening a personal store, and going AFK for a long period of time, its always best to document the activity with screen shots and any other kind of proof you can to verify that you actually have all the items and things if in the unlikely scenario this happens again (to anyone).

I've given you as much help as I can. I don't have the powers available to do anything else. I'm sorry.

15. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

so all i have to do is to wait for a MIRACLE to happen?

i really hope that Carl and Autumn could help!

already sent them some messages

16. IamtheVirus

thx for the advice sanctus ^^

17. Tartaruz

Tartaruz Proficient

i really do hope my problem get solve really quick! coz i really want to play again, my only character got stripped of but naked

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

My last bump before i go to school!! Help me please!!!

18. sirgail

sirgail Proficient

This might be the reason. Maybe the items you bought bit by bit are duped items and its been traced and removed from you while crash happened or it maybe the cause of the crash or a hacker we never know. I also play at home never encounter this problem plus your screenshots isnt enough but i do understand since your afk'ing leaving your character to vend. I dont know if your problem will be fixed soon since theres more problems carl is ecnountering more likely from the server and from other players like you. Im sorry for what happened to your character hope it'll be fixed. :sad:

Btw, i only noticed one(sycth) of your legionmates support you from this problem i wonder why or maybe i just dont know that some are your legion mates just they dont have the sig or name of the legion on their sig. Most likely if your from a legion and you tell them about your problem they will help you with this but i rarely see it here nor i even see your legionmates dropping by to just say "bump for this, help my co-legionmate to get his item back" or something like that but only sycth. Anyhow maybe you could just ask your legion mate some spare anuhart or items or kinah to donate from you atleast you could slowly move on while waiting for your case to be fixed. Goodluck though and hope your case will be solve soon. :wink:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  19. Clipzone

Clipzone New Member

I myself have been having these sort of problems lately.. been losing items for no reason at all.. and another on is one of my elyos characters that i rarely use was deleted but i dunnon what the hell was the reason for that wtf is happening to the server this blows ass chunks if u ask me...

20. Daven

Daven Proficient Forum Legend

Your wrong here actually. The only way a virus could have been sent to his computer is by him downloading something they created. Otherwise if they did there would be many more cases of this. To hack someones computer you need a pretty good amount of information. Not everything in movies is true or real after all. They'd need his IP for starters which only those who are staff can see on the forums. Either that or as I stated above something he downloaded like a tracking cookie they created.

This to me seems like someone got a hold of his account info, maybe from a post he made, or maybe his account name being similar to his forums and character. If you know the account name it isn't difficult to figure out a password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.