1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour gathering!(Nerf)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by wensn, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wensn

wensn New Member

using buffs hedgegog and alchemy stone
    im really considering leaving gamez and returning to SA server! they keep nerfing everything and tell us that they didnt( 1 hour gathering with magic tools and im guru 20) thats not ok! they will KILL this server if they keep doing ninja nerfs like this
    as.jpg

Sef, teddy25, sbrodolino and 2 others like this.
  2. baorfo

baorfo New Member

In few words he said everything, day after day has been difficult to maintain the fun with so much nerf. Even more than today we have several BDO servers that listen to the players. Many will criticize this post, but opinion and individual and each has its own. I agree with our friend above

Haymaker and wensn like this.
  3. BlackGhost

BlackGhost New Member

Unfortunately I have to agree.

wensn likes this.
  4. dziku

dziku New Member

SA means retail right? How much life exp / level would you get there with the same set up in an hour?

Toenail likes this.
  5. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Agree. U come to private server expecting to be a refreshing and less stressing experience compared to retail. And here we go only 10 days after starting to play here (i dont even have 2 months of playing yet) they start nerfing gradually all things, from enhancing then sd then gathering. How we suppose to take this game seriously if day after day we are getting always nerf to everything. its really not balanced for new players. new players cant grind helms or iron mine cauz, yeah they fit the recomended AP, but they getting oneshotted by high end geared players that camp those places cauz actually the game nerfed so bad new area and end game grinding spots drop rate so hard that it's more worth staying in low gear spots. people will say "just go lifeskilling" or "pick an axe and start lumbering" but how can a new player suppose to do money if even a guru20 is getting so few "materials". u just keep calling it RNG but this "RNG" will kill the game day after day.

wensn likes this.
  6. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I play both retail and GameZ. My experience at least is that it's a doddle to get stuff in GameZ compared to the grind in retail.
    I would be thrilled if I had that inventory after an hour of gathering on retail! Just getting the EXP for starters, is insanely fast here. :)

loboram, RevelationsOn and dziku like this.
  7. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

The only reason for me to go back to retial is IF I GET FREE PEARLS LIKE HOW I GET HERE.
    Over night I can earn millions by just being AFK even if the horse training was nerf, 12hrs+ I can get a T7 or T8 horse to level 30....
    I get insane amount of drops every gathering even if there's no event.
    I could get a decent GS so I don't get PK'd 1v1 when doing some gathering stuff etc.

Other than that, I won't ever go back there after all I have been doing here for the past year, it is impossible to get 1year+ of what I have here and bring it to retail lmao.

8. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Here we go again. U always say the same thing in every discussion bringing the "free pearl/h and the horse exp that u think its a minor nerf".
    we are talking about communicating with the community not making changes without telling no one and saying "no we didnt nerf anything" or worst "it's rng", cauz its really frustrating for the players.
    i'm only saying that it's unfair for us, for new player, to experience this big gap between new players and who played from the start in a damn private server, where its supposed to be only a minor problem.
    it's not equal. why do people who played since the start of the server had the possibility to sd to dead spot like helms and get trillions from it while new players can't? cauz admin and staff notice that it was way too op that could ruin the game and changed it, yeah but they forgot to restart the server -_--_- "old players" got a sht load of silver to buy pen accessories for all their alt.. while new player struggle to even buy a pen item now. yeah i'm talking about 5b in game silver. cauz the marketplace is fully loaded with stuff that it doesn't sell anymore.
    the best way to make money was gathering.. now its crap. i used to make 40hard/30sharp when i started. and i'm talking about gathering skilled 5 with green tools, not guru stuff with alchemy stone.
    nerf it's always nerf, little or big, if u cant restart the game then u find a way (obviously not by nerfing "begginers/new players" only possible way to make money) to balance things out for new and old players.
    no one is comparing gamez to retail here. he only said "it's not worth it anymore to play a private server if day by day they slowly goin to nerf things so hard".

asd321asd likes this.
  9. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

SAME old, you might be the same old guys that got banned TBH. Nothing else to discuss here then.

loboram, Toenail and dziku like this.
  10. alkreid

alkreid New Member

I don't know who u talking about, and I joined the forum only recently because, maybe it's just an illusion, I really want to play this game, like many others, without having to spend an whole decade to reach the endgame experience that this game offers. I don't know U and i don't know why u even started playing Gamez if u wanted some hardcore 24/7 grinding game. This is not BlackDesertOnline, so why keep changing/reworking/nerfing stuff to be like BDO.. You may say, this is easier, yeah it is for now, but if it continues like this, you'll stop calling it GamezBD and start calling it BDO: Copy-pasted version.
    And one thing more, this is the best P.server out there cauz its Gamez, we had lot of fun playing it, if u continue to change it more and more people will leave day by day. u can say there are many players only everyday. But how many of them are really playing the game, many of them are afk training horse, only waiting for a reason to quit or to continue playing. Older player are bored cauz there is no more challenge and new player quit after a month cauz everything keeps getting nerfed and they are getting oneshotted at every PvP event.

alhot11 likes this.
  11. jaychixx

jaychixx Jay with Good heart <3

it's better if you should play back like me, coz i really miss this game for almost 3 years ;)
    Then stop comparing Gamez to Retail because it's really big different but i love Gamez all the time though :0 Lol

Toenail and loboram like this.
  12. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Dude, your the 1xxxxxxx person who have been saying the same thing the whole time. Same topic, same old, some members got banned for trash talking shit and some just created new accounts then stopped trolling so that's why I think you are one of them but if not, then sorry lol.

GM @Noyah and @Kolka have been locking all these kind of MULTIPLE threads with the same topics if you bothered back reading, it's all the same topic. -_-

loboram and Toenail like this.
  13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

They are blocking this because they dont want us to talk... I know that truth is sad and many times hurt. But if they dont wake up now and start FINALY listening people. This server will die and even implementing KR updates b4 EU does, doesnt help here... If this is true and it realy drop around 10 both shards each hour that means it has been nerfed like never did before.
    And kolka before you close this thread with copy-paste "We post everything at patch notes" - You have NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about drop rate of shards being reduced, while many people notice the number decreasing each update.

14. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

Trust me the server isn't dying, certainly isn't going to die to any of it's competitors. Having tried 2 other servers recently and one of them being - gameZBD is light years ahead in many ways.

People are upset about the nerfs from the previous rate to what they are now, but if the current rates were the ones initially they wouldn't care. Point is; the rate is still a lot better than retail, and a lot better than any other server. An MMO is nothing without a gear or progression curve.

15. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If the game require you 4x more time to earn same amount of money, you were getting previously it start to be pointless. The whole flavour of this game was there rates. I was able to log in after job and within 2 hours do my gathering/ grinding and feel like i have earned some money. Now to earn same ammounts i would need 8 hours. I consider this server dead when i see only 10% of its population playing actively, when more than 1,5k players just sit afk whole days.

16. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

Yea i agree too, go back on retail hahahah let me know when u start how much u spend only for inventory slots and weight and pets. Droprates are fine btw they just want PEN as gifts for christmas, they don t see the marketplace they know only 2 things grinding and gathering, and they think to go back on retail for any weird reason.... xD better to quit with no drama then opening this stupid posts hahaha

Pan94, loboram, dziku and 1 other person like this.
  17. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I just upgraded my ISP to a better one; (recommended by a few trusted friends - Overwatch players unfortunately lol), so I'm quietly optimistic that I will get a better experience with my favourite pserver (GameZBD) ... very impatient for the cut-over.

Based on my experience so far with GameZ, I will unabashedly proclaim to all and sundry that I really like the direction that GameZ is taking with BDO. They communicate very well (mostly via discord) and it's quite obvious that the experience they have in mind is conveyed with respect and intelligence and it simply shows in the end product. Yes, this is what I most value about this server; so to all the nay-sayers; put that in your pipe and smoke it! :D

P.S. Despite my join date .. I'm not part of the so called PEN brigade I keep hearing about. I am in fact an avid MMO addict lol. Hasta La Vista baby!

loboram and dziku like this.
  18. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I'm pretty sure we who are active here are not one of those with all PEN accessories but if they are here they are prolly laughing a lot.
    Those 600GS+ people are happy during RBF weekends, while I just started to move on and play multiple games and do my lifeskills here in gamezbd.
    I'm happy and I enjoy it, I don't get that much 1 hit KO anymore as it seems those newbie / afk killers are gone? lol

dziku and Toenail like this.
  19. alkreid

alkreid New Member

U literally don't read the thread and the replies.
    First of all, NO ONE ever compared GameZ to the retail version. We, that u call " PEN brigade", are only saying that it's not right to Nerf down things, without even doing a restart of the server for those major update/patch. Im not talking about Implementations, I'm talking about gathering nerf/ horse exp nerf/ sd nerf/ enhancing nerf/ and drop of accessories/soiled.
    If u start a P.server u don't touch the ratings.. or else there will always be inequality to "NEW" players and "VET" players. Or do a restart. Easy
    Why being so unequal to new player, while who started to play the game from the start now sits with multiple PEN items, for multiple alts, only waiting for someone who can beat em. I talk being one of those VET players, yeah i have all those PEN accessories, yeah currently i sit with 79b in storage after buying so many caphras. If u say u are good MMO addicts, u, in the first place should be welcoming a restart of the server, cauz right now, the gap is huge and keep new player away from a diying server. U don't agree? why cauz u alredy made more money training horse compared to other that started 2 weeks ago/ u made so many silver from gathering, that new players wont never experience anymore even with the event on? I went to read a few older post regarding this, and till today no one changed anything. if u keep saying it's fine, it's nothing bad, no one will change it. Why not making a poll where everyone has to chose there they think it's better or not? letting the players "decide" not only oldest but even people who "curious about this P.server" can leave a vote. Even if u talk about business, it's always better to attract new costumers that are willing to pay(to be better) instead of waiting for older one to spend in vain. example: i didn't spent any money to support the game since they nerfed SD's, why? cauz it's not worth it anymore if there isn't competition, that will to push to be better than everyone is not here anymore if i can always kill noobs and and buy things from mp.

20. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

MMO's have never been about level playing fields.
    Your writing style reminds me of Insanqta btw, lol ... nevermind.

Here are some simple ideas (that you may choose to absorb or not);
    1. GameZ is not a democracy. There isn't an over-arching rule of the universe for them to make their business decisions based on the indulgent & indigent rantings of a fringe group of myopic gamers on a forum ... not sure if you got that Memo.
    2. MMO's are not about stopping the clock and EVERYONE having the exact same level of progress. There will always be people who are better geared. I get it that you want the exact same OPPORTUNITY as the early players for the new players, but you stray into territory where it appears you're trying to dictate to GameZ how it should run it's sandbox (good luck with that! /s).
      I believe that most reasonable people would recognize that these decisions are fluid and highly likely to change according to the vision of the people who implement the pserver.
    3. These rants have been going on for ages now. New names but same language and style an' all ;) ... but again I'd think that a reasonable minded person would likely have realised by now that venting on the forums doesn't seem to be "getting things done". Come on old chap, it's becoming embarrassing!
    4. It's a game, have fun, make your own fun, be considerate and PLEASE don't throw sand in other kids eyes!
      Maybe its time to move on if the environment (over which you wield very little control) is not enjoyable enough.
    5. There will always be trade offs in any game you play.
    Cheers!

loboram and dziku like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.