1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ty for the fun i had in gamez and gl all!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hyleos, Feb 23, 2019.

1. wowthatsjie

wowthatsjie New Member

oh, so you just realize now that this game is heavily depends on rngs? Of course nothing is garanteed, that’s the charm of the game. Can’t handle it? Just leave.

2. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

thanks for ur second comment as well , best of luck to u

indeed xD

thank you for the ur comment, and for trying to encourage me not to give up, i do appreciate it, but to be honest failing all accessories opened my eyes not to carry on game that does not reward ur effort and force u to keep counting on luck, grinding/selling/buying for another 3 months or 4 to collect 25b or 30b won't garantee me anything and i would probly lose all accessories again. it does not make any sense. thanks again to u

loboram likes this.
  3. wowthatsjie

wowthatsjie New Member

Lol, no need luck for little babies. We all can handle our own failure. Please leave the game, ty :)

Zefirio likes this.
  4. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

i would like to thank u for offering ur help, i do appreciate it, i did not say i grinded 3 months for this belt only, at the beginning of the video i said that i have failed all my accessories but i only recorded this scene. During 3 months of grinding i got ( 2 cres ring TET+ witch earring TET + this belt), but after i failed all of them that day i felt like this game is just a joke, i mean grinding for 3 months, getting 4 accessories and blowing them up all, losing 25b instantly in a private server does not make any sense, this game does not deserve to be the future (as u said) of anybody in my opinion simply because it does not value the effort or reward the time u spend playing it, "another kid being mad cause can't succed" hm i'm pretty much sure u wouldn't have said that if u know me but its okay, maybe u just wanted to encourage me by saying these words.
    This game is fun, i like the combat system, skills are amazing, graphics ect , BUT wasting months of ur own REAL LIFE playing such game, praying for rngesus in every freaking situation, then blowing up everything just because of a unlimited rng is just stupid, it feels like the game is telling u : "OH i'm sorry for making all ur 3 months effort disappear u just got scammed lmao, try ur luck again by consuming another 3 months of ur Life,however it's still not garanteed, u may play 3 or 6 more months and go through the same exact experience then blowing ur accessories up AGAIN OVER AND OVER AND OVER, HAVE FUN HAHA". anyway, it's just my opinion. thanks for ur comment

loboram likes this.
  5. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

only in the last 2 weeks i ve failed 4 ruins ring to PEN and 6 crescents to PEN, i m not quitting that s the game prepare ur self with backups and get more knowledge about the game. Discover what guild accessories are and why people are using them. Have fun u2 i hope you will get at least 50% of knowledge about your next game because seems that here you don t have any. You just don' t like the game and you tryin to get an excuse to leave, or you want maybe a bit of attention idk. But i know for sure that if you enjoy BDO failing will not make you quit. Accept what the game is or just leave clicking on "uninstall" without creating useless and stupid dramas on a Forum like if it s a Retail server. P.S. I hope you ll never try the official server by the way.
    Regards.

6. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

indeed, i feel much better doing other stuff instead of this nonsense rng game right now, i think blowing up all my acc opened my eyes and made me enjoy real life much better. thanks for ur words man

sbrodolino likes this.
  7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Hyleos I feel for you m8, but I also understand more than you can imagine:

https://imgur.com/a/sLqi8r3

So yeah it may be time to tweak the RNG formular OR just make a special GamezBD Enhancement button that can FORCE-ENHANCE any and all gear all the way up to PEN. The price of which I will leave to your imagination :)

8. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

i see, thanks for ur support and for sharing these screenshots. i played little bit of the official black desert and i'm pretty sure 80% of players in gameZ already wasted months or even years playing official, so instead of repeating the same exact stuff in a private server , i really hoped that gamez will give us the chance to enjoy pvp as fast as possible and learn how to use classes in combat instead of grinding and blowing up gears, most people say "oh u need only 3-4 months to get full pen including accessories" but the truth is nothing is garanteed, yes maybe u can grind 4 months and get full pen+acc or maybe 9 months and u won't get anything, it's based on full rng system, enhancement is rng, marketplace is rng, pets are rng unless u enhance 4 t3, fairy is rng, making stones is rng, cooking, fishing, ect ect , what the hell? again it's just my opinion, thanks again for ur great comment

Toenail and loboram like this.
  9. Deya

Deya New Member

Honestly that is why after 3 yrs of retail i took what i learned there and brought it here. Basically instead of working on leveling or grinding for money. I set up a life skilling empire and bought my gear. Still working on buying the last of my accessories. I don't mind the lifeskilling grind so much :D I know others can't bear the thought though :) Everyone has a different way.

Toenail and loboram like this.
  10. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

nice! congrats man :), yea maybe they are ways to make money fast and tbh i think the safe way is to buy accessories instead of enhancement even if u have to pre order with x3 or x4 the price

11. Deya

Deya New Member

tbh i never preorder i'm too cheap for that i just try my luck at grabbing them off the market :p
    However that said I'm not in a hurry like most people are.

Attached Files:

loboram and Toenail like this.
  12. Hyleos

Hyleos New Member

i see, congrats on pen tungrad and pren cres ring :), yea patience is key, u are not counting on rng and you are moving slowely but surely. i respect that.

loboram likes this.