1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

bound

Discussion in 'Problems' started by mitchy, Mar 24, 2019.

1. mitchy

mitchy New Member

Hi i am stuck with a damn potatio crate i cant sell it i cant trade it i cant throw it away pls help it says bound

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

In the future when you want to post on this forum, please use an appropriate title so we can actually help you with the problem, just saying "bound" is not going to attract the attention that is required.
    You could have used: "Potato Tradecrate problem" just an example.
    To help with your particular problem there is this other post that I just answered: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/quest-production-6-not-working.223360/

3. mitchy

mitchy New Member

thx for the speedy reply but i already left the game u think im gonna spend hours and hours to buy a tri weapon then see it go down to a duo in 1 enhancement then again down to pri fk this crap money making game it suks big time bye bye u can keep the rest of my money good riddance to this server to many pen assholes pking noobs low level, game will be deleted from my pc bye

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

WOW, I am sorry that you had a negative experience on our community but it is really not that hard to get a nice one if only you use the General Chat (/s) and communicate with players who PK you since there is no such thing as my spot in this game and only egocentric arseholse think so.
    I do fear that it is a bit upon your own shoulders though to research the game you are about to play instead of just jumping into it without knowing anything about the mechanics ESPECIALLY how this entire game in particular is governed by Random Number Generator (which sux).
    I cannot understand what you are on about with money though; This game is FREE and you get in-game currency for FREE, so you are just plain wrong about this being a money sinkhole like the "official" version is.