1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This server is starting to become a joke

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by leonardodantass, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leonardodantass

leonardodantass New Member

This fkin server is trying to make another retail server? They fucked up gathering, removed the 2 kama at same time, decreased black stone and scrolls rates who is new to the game compared to who played before is playing a whole different game

What i mean is that who played before this shitties updates got a huge advantage from who started now or return to the game

Now i dont have a clue what to do in the game, there is no updated guides i'm so lost, people in server chat is cancer asf too no one answer any question.

i just ask for someone to answering my questions so i can play the game... there is no updated guides that can help newer players and returing players aswell

ollie1221 and Barshedim like this.
  2. coldyy

coldyy New Member

Agreed. Many ninja nerfs without any announcement. Drop rates in grind zones decreased. Nerfs on classes without any announcements. Litreally no one gives a shit. At least on Retail admins would answer your question. Here if you report or ask questions you get ignored. If you ask about how to donate though, you will get your answer instantly.
    Sad life of pirate servers.

Barshedim likes this.
  3. PTSD

PTSD New Member

Item drops -> Nerfed.
    Sharps/Hards & Caphras -> Nerfed.
    Margoria Sea Monster drops -> Nerfed.
    it's not long until they nerf the pearls too. (calm)

4. shady101

shady101 New Member

As for gathering, increase your mastery to 1000+ and you will get good results.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

They also ban people without evidence as well. While account buyers/sellers silver sellers run out and chat in public. The innocent get banned. Lmao.

PTSD likes this.
  6. shady101

shady101 New Member

lmao how do they even manage to do this? Rip their email?

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You just joined on this Monday (27/5-2019) and you are already whinning?

How about all the players making do with what is available on the web information wise?

About humans being terrible I can only agree with you, point made by the thread you started.

Once again complaining without any respect for the service which you are freely using and AGAIN with the "nerf"-this and that, also please stop misusing the language.
    "Nerf" started waaay back before most of you were born in a movie called Star Wars: the empire strikes back (Nerf-Nerfs are fur-covered, smelly, herbivores with dull horns protruding from their head. They raised on planets such as Alderaan for their delicious meat, although they have a bad odor.[37] First mentioned as a insult in The Empire Strikes Back (1980), nerf herders on Alderaan are known for their poor hygiene.[37])
    It is beyond me how this got worked into gaming language meaning something completely different, please learn your history.
    Hey enough is enough. This is not a site for conspiracy-theory-nutters, if all you see is secret plots to undermine YOU specifically you seriously need to get a REAL-LIFE social-life, you know some friends and go hang out in the real world instead of trying to live through a computer screen.

What is a joke is the amount of self-entitled youths who do almost nothing but complain about everything, completely forgetting that NOTHING is binding them to this site and especially this community.

If you wonder why no one is answering the questions you are asking, then how about changing the toxicity YOU are contributing to here on the forum into something constructive?

It litterally takes no longer to make a post about a suggestion, when you stop being mad at the game and cool down, as it takes to make yet another whiny little spoiled brat post.

8. PTSD

PTSD New Member

i'd say it's just me if i was the only "whiny little spoiled brat" who complains about the stuff that's happening. prove me wrong.

shady101 likes this.
  9. loboram

It is not alright that you take that comment so personal pal, because that is EXACTLY NOT what I said, this is ONLY YOU taking it personally reading it completely out of context.

I answered the Original Poster thread, and that being said why do you take it personally?

10. PTSD

PTSD New Member

you quoted me, do you expect me not to take the stuff you said personally when you refered to me in the same post? make up your mind.

11. loboram

Fair enough @PTSD, you are right about me quoting you, but please take a deep breath now and read it again.
    You do know the significance of a paragraph right? It indicates the start of a new sentence and is frequently used as a fresh start seperating the new paragraph from the previous text.

THIS is the answer to YOUR quote, everything that comes after that in the next paragraph is meant as a general statement, just the fact that I have to explain this is such great detail makes me think that you are reading into this on purpose. Perhaps you have a tendency to take things personally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.