1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HI noob here is back

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by llspacemonkeyll, Jun 17, 2019.

1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

Hi guys Im an old noob player still noob player and has just re entered the game. Can I please ask for a few things? Quite frankly I'm lost and don't know what to do...I got A UMC set, wings,weapons...
    Regarding assassin skills,stigma and minions etc.

1. Which Ms is best for assassin set and access set...the manastone combinations? can anyone suggest?
    2. Which skills (stigma stones) should I apply? I know its upto the player but can someone give me a good list for assassin?
    3. Which transformation should I buy from the web (for assassin)? can anyone suggest? :-/
    4. Can someone help me to decide what minion should I get and how do I upgrade it.
    5. What is the difference between Ancient Daevanion skill box and Daevanion skill box???? which should I get?

Please anyhelp from any assassin out there who has tested the new meta I could really use your help thanks! :)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

@Evilisnear it's your time to shine buddy. Show your "proness".

3. llspacemonkeyll

@ Evilisnear?....isn't that guy an asmo sin? who do you mean bro? I don't see his post here maybe he deleted it...

wow I guess everyone's busy or there's not much sins who have forum accounts :p

4. Evilisnear

Evilisnear Getting there

it's nice to see u still keeping my name alive
    i dont play anymore tho

5. Kirnick

How come i was sure about it? I'll repeat what i told you the last time, hope to see you in game once "things" will be fixed to have some more duel not dealing 10-12k crit per hit.

6. llspacemonkeyll

:p I was asking for assassin advice on this new meta...geez u guys should get a room the sweetness between you two is more than one bag of pride can keep. I think you two are in the wrong thread :rolleyes:

peace tho just kidding :p

7. llspacemonkeyll

PRIDE OVERLOAD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD soooo cringy :p

8. Kirnick

The only "advice" you may need, is about stigma. You can look for the rest in other threads and simply using your brain, instead of waiting for people to respond you.

9. llspacemonkeyll

wow....your pride is just so high you get offended by the simplest of jokes...seriously I don't think there's anything wrong for me asking here for advice since not all are pros like you two in the game :)... and to think I apologized to whatever animosity we had in a private message cuz its 2019 lol you still show that uncivilized attitude to come here and talk about something wich isn't related to the thread just to have the "CHANCE" of saying something bad to me...You are like a man-child there's no way to actually talk to someone like you...
    Goodness....:)

10. Kirnick

Offended? What made you think so?
    True. But you just proved, you didn't even bother to have a look at the game or forum threads, since aside for sin stigma build (which you can look for on google too, and as you said: it's up to the player), all the rest of things you mentioned are very easy to check.
    I could careless about your old insults, trashtalks along with all the rest of nosense things, as i careless about your apologies made in PM simply because like i said, i don't care. Moreover, do you usually apologize to a person and soon after you ask them for favors? Hmmm :/ Nice way to approach and prove you're really sorry about your "old" bad behavior.
    I can see how your behavior is changed...what did you do? Insulted me time ago with nosense, apologized 5 days ago in PM and now again with your nosense because i didn't reply to your PM and didn't help you with your questions? What pride has to do here? I've always helped every single one, even those who didn't deserve a response due to the lame way they treated me, hence don't even act like you know me assuming things by the way i respond you.
    The only reason i didn't answer to your questions, is because (aside for stigma) they are so easy to check and ask everybody in game or just by watching yourself. As for stigmas, you should know all sin skills, hence just try until you find the one which fits you...not mentioning you are always free to change stigmas and daevanion skills according to the suituations you're going into.

11. llspacemonkeyll

wow what a wall of texts lol. this is how it goes obviously you hate me ok so who cares...you'd do anything to just prove me wrong...lol over a game...:) I will not reply after this one because you will surely reply after this comment cuz your pride iches you to do it... that's so low..:) and by the way since I wont reply anymore...i read whatever you wrote ther all that you typed is a lot but it doesnt really make your case correct cuz none of it is...I read it and that's all garbage just to convince people you're smart even if you aren't :) for the sake of this thread to not be taken down by the AM's due to us arguing drama etc I will not reply anymore...enjoy your Pridechicken… :)

by the way I apologized CUZ YOU GOT SO BUTT HURT FROM ALL THE TROLLING AFTER I KILLED U IN EVENTS :) yeah go ahead say it didn't happen lol
    get a girlfriend or something :p

12. llspacemonkeyll

:rolleyes::p i'm just gonna wait for other responses concerning "THIS THREAD's questions" and not your personal crap :)

13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Actually, if you really know how to play your class, you must know what stigma/s are important and which to prioritize.

14. jadephotxs

jadephotxs New Member

cant download the gaame. Pls help :(

Attached Files:

15. llspacemonkeyll

I've been away a while dude listen there's nothing wrong if I find myself lost right? I made this thread of all my honesty that im not used to the stigma system and I have doubts about how certain combo works, cuz I've seen weirder ones that actually worked....I made this thread cuz I wanna see what possible stigma builds people use for sin...its asking advice that's all.

:) peace

16. Chiv

Chiv Proficient Forum Legend

You can try QD Build

17. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

No, I mean, if you know what skills are important way before this stigma stones happened, then that would be your build. Better to have your own combo than being in the common ones, be unique. lel

Yuki likes this.
  18. DamnShiT

DamnShiT New Member

welcome back IDOL

llspacemonkeyll likes this.
  19. llspacemonkeyll

Thanks Idol :) been so busy when I came back its like back to zero knowledge for me...I even forgot my hotkeys keyboard layout :p

20. Evilisnear

Evilisnear Getting there

not sure about the new patch, i havent logged in - can't rly be of help.

i sht on u kid
    and i heard dupak did too - under your conditions.

keep my name alive when im gone ya?