1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf in grinding spots?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Chunn, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunn

Chunn New Member

Okay so after a decent amount of hours I think i can say aakman/hystria and crescents have been pretty nerfed, anyone else having problems with drops too? Feels pretty bad to grind 2-3 or even 5 hrs and dont drop a single tungrad or black fragment.

Tiibs and Goemon like this.
  2. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

Get used with these ninja nerfs in PVE. They do that for "PVE balance purpose". Actually i think they do that to force players to spend more time in-game grinding stuff than getting, lets say, 3 tungrad earings in 1 hour.
    I dont mind grinding but with the Accessories enhance rates, lowering the drop chances for these items will make the current situation of the game even worse, in my opinion.
    If it will take me, lets say, 1 week to grind 5-8 hours/day to get 3 tungrad earings so i can lose them during Enhance weekend event, the level of frustration in me will be sky rocketing because i dont see myself grinding another week at 5-8 hours / day to get nothing....
    I have a 65 striker with 244/254/302 and with these stats i cant defend an aakman/hystria/crescent spot....dont want to talk about RBF where im fking fodder meat :))

TL;DR = they nerf PVE constantly due to their "PVE balance".

3. Chunn

Chunn New Member

Ye I know Kolka likes to ninja nerf the server sometimes, but this time he went too far, this is why I created this topic. There is no way It will be healthy for the server, since we already have a huge shortage of acessories. Plus we have lower chances than retail for pri/duo, not to mention lower income without acessories because loot scrolls are expensive and kinda useless for most spots except hystria/aakman/sycraia.

Barshedim likes this.
  4. Sticky

Sticky New Member

You mean they nerfed drop rates even worse than what they already were? Holy hell RIP this server going to die for sure now. Least in retail pvp isn’t fucked and boring. People come to private server for quick and easy. Least that’s what people came to this one for specifically. They are making server killer moves

SecretCall likes this.
  5. Chunn

Chunn New Member

well i grinded hystria for 2 days to get like 13 earrings and 8 necklaces and fail them all to pri lul. But yes drop rate seems a bit too far nerfed.

6. PTSD

PTSD New Member

everyone says the game's getting nerfed, kolka says they don't do anything. that's basically the TL: DR. long time no chat @loboram .

7. Sticky

Sticky New Member

They lie ^^

8. PTSD

PTSD New Member

doesn't help that they have supporters, am i right @loboram ?
    everybody: stop nerfing the server
    kolka: no u

9. Liksi

Liksi New Member

I'm really glad we're not the only one feeling this. A lot of ppl in my guild have the same opinion. The ratio of money earned from lifeskilling vs active grinding is imbalanced right now. Maybe it is time to increase the item drop rate for grinding?

SecretCall likes this.
  10. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

^ This is the exact reason why we came here to chill and progress easily. They should've consider that some people really loves grinding and rarely do lifeskilling. I dont have nothing against Lifeskill since I've been doing it, also its been nerfed when the new update came, because you need the lifeskill mastery to get bettter loots now.

Main problem right now is we have few items on marketplace (Armors, Weapons, Accessories and etc) maybe because most of us are doing lifeskilling coz maybe we find grinding less profitable now a days. It's like yeah you have the silver but you can't buy anything from the MP.

Imo we really have to buff PvE just like EU has right now or nearly. Since they have tons of items listed on MP. Also its not a solution to nerf lifeskill for exchange of PvE buffs since people still love doing it. Would be better to just buff Grinding for more income to balance with the income rate of Lifeskill somehow, well coz we've all know that lifeskill really do give decent results if you'll commit and give time to it. So I would say the same thing to grinding since we're putting EFFORT and TIME.

Let's hope that it won't come to a point that Gamez will become Retail rates little by little...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  11. yosei

yosei New Member

^I agree. Honestly because of how unrewarding grinding has become, it's been making people like I that used to love grinding feel so burnt out with how little the drops have become. Like sure the drop rates are higher than retail but I didn't come to GameZ to grind for hours and hours like in retail just to get 1 piece of earring or accessory. I've grinded in aakman/hysteria/mirumok for like weeks and they drop much less than before. I heard it's because of the PvE balancing but, when the market has become so empty because people just do lifeskilling, then it's definitely not balanced. you should just make the rates like before or like how it is in EU right now. Also I don't have anything against life skilling. ( also I'm not sure but I heard that EU has better rates since it just opened? or maybe it's because it's EU??)

Please don't make GameZ NA rates become like retail.

SecretCall likes this.
  12. coldyy

coldyy New Member

I don't see reason to complain, I believe the staff doesn't care what we want. You can realize it by these ninja nerfs. No announcement about it, no explanation about it. We will have to deal with it apparently. :(

13. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

Well it's better to open the matter than never. Actually our dev's does care. Because I've asked Kolka directly regarding this matter and he replied this: "its not related drop rate people not want sell items cuz they have too many silver from horses so need nerf horses but players not want nerf it, so players want have empty marketplace then its what community wanted. we follow it"

Meaning it's on our hands.. It's our choice if we could make things balance then why not right? Maybe time for a change to help our community especially for the people who loves grinding and newbies who want to catch up on gearing but they couldn't have due to the current situation of the marketplace.

I believe buffing PvE wouldn't hurt the server, in fact it will help the server to grow more and to become much livelier.

I think putting up a Poll for us to vote would be a great idea. @Kolka @Noyah @Carl

14. coldyy

coldyy New Member

If that's the case, then we should have better enchant rates. I legit failed 150 rings of crescent. Not evem tet. Max I reached was x2 TRI. Thats a joke..

SecretCall likes this.
  15. SecretCall

SecretCall Banned

Maybe a little adjustment right? Coz I dont see any problem with going TET and PEN coz they already have reasonable % chance to succeed.

16. beryll

beryll New Member

Enchant rates are fine. Mob drop needs an adjustment to encourage more people to grind. Or at least more drop related events which completely omit any lifeskill benefit. Golden dagger event for a month would probably leave lifeskill money behind.

SecretCall likes this.
  17. Sadlayp

Sadlayp New Member

Grinding nowadays is not worth. the accessories per hour is so cancerous and waste of time. lifeskilling is 100% way more better than grinding hours in any spot in game.PVE Just need buffs for the sake of this server dying. new players can't even catch up to the old players with these trash rate in pve grinding.

18. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I just have to say that I understand players' upset when something on the server is not going as they would like and they want to communicate it to the developers and admin. May I simply suggest trying to do it without attacking them, and remain civil. Also, as in the discord, Noyah was tagged in this issue. Noyah, just like with myself, has nothing to do with any of the patches. Desired response is easier to obtain when the people you're asking for change from do not feel disrespected and bashed. Just a thought.

loboram and SecretCall like this.
  19. Liksi

Liksi New Member

Other than the post calling them liars, the thread seems civil to me. People just plainly voicing opinions. Lots of valid points have been pointed out like MP being empty because everyone is just lifeskilling and lifeskill whales are just POing things that new people in the server can't even afford anymore.

eminescu83 and SecretCall like this.
  20. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I agree that the thread is mostly civil. I am actually not here to police the thread, but just offering friendly advice for future responses to the thread. If we all keep some sort of civility, they are more likely to listen, as is human nature. This is all I am saying :)

loboram and SecretCall like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.