1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Download Mirrors Client v3589 [Community Provided]

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SmugGnat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

Amazon seems a bit slower to distribute the file over the cdn, it should go faster once it is.

2. mikufan

mikufan New Member

why can't I enter the game. after the Gamez BD game logo animation the game is comes out. Even though the connection is smooth, ping is also stable. there is a solution?

i download cilent game v1223 from GDrive link

3. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

I switched now to bittorrent, but that crappy software did change my firefox to bing as homepage and bing as standard search and did also install "web companion" I hate this... and there was no option in the software to disable this changes, I had only the choice to say No, to Opera.

4. DayBreaker

DayBreaker New Member

Hey Admin. I Downloaded a fresh files for the new update from Google.
    So i have those 3 files GamezBD_v1223.7z0001 , 0002 , 0003
    Those 3 have 10Gb each files.
    But the only thing i managed to extract is 0001 then after i extracted it. It shows that i have 30Gb+ inside? What the hell is happening here?

Plus when i started running the game which came from 0001 files its running but when i started it, Downloading o_O
    i located the Game Files properly so i think i know what i'm doing.
    What's wrong with here? Please tell me.
    You said that after downloading a fresh files from the current update it should be playable and no more downloads or updates needed?

5. SmugGnat

There maybe be a small patch needed if updates were done, shouldn't be a lot though. Also you only need to extract the 001 file, the rest are extracted automatically with it - creating the full 32gb folder. Makes sure your launcher is pointed to the correct folder if you had gamezbd installed before.

6. SmugGnat

Added Global Lab downgrade.

As of the latest update from the Gamez team, the client now uses the Black Desert Global Lab data files. You can no longer downgrade from the NA client, you may however use the Global Lab to get the client data and downgrade from there.

7. samoray3

samoray3 New Member

please dnt ignore me can we get 3 gb direct links plzzzzzzzzzzz for some reasons i cant download over 3 gb T_T

8. ninexz

ninexz New Member

all 3 links GG and Amazon is dead :( pls up the new link admin, thank u :)

9. breathout

breathout New Member

Its said Error creating copy of the file.How can I fix this?
    upload_2019-8-1_6-40-3.png

10. Redneck

Redneck New Member

I cant Click on the Mega full client link. i have an account with them already is the file just not uploaded to them yet or?

11. SmugGnat

The file is to big for your drive. That one is 32GB you only have 15GB free. I am in the process of compressing the split archive links right now, that will give you ~11GB files so that you can download them via this method. Will take about 30-40 mins to finish and upload.

breathout likes this.
  12. SmugGnat

That is the case yes, I have not updated that link yet. It is in the queue of things to do. I am waiting for the files to compress right now, as I upload the split archive to MEGA and don't usually do the single archive.

13. Redneck

Redneck New Member

Do i need to download all 3 and extract to the same folder to make a full playable version of the game?

14. SmugGnat

Download all 3 into the same folder, then open the first part and extract it where you want. It will give you the full game client. No need to open or do anything with the other parts, 7zip knows what to do with them as long as they are in the same folder.

15. Redneck

Redneck New Member

Awesome TY!

16. adizzle

adizzle New Member

If youre having issues downloading with amazon try switching browsers. I had to use google chrome to download off amazon

17. diugaolei

diugaolei New Member

Can you please upload those remaining files as well.The launcher has been stucking at preparing to downlaod for days.I don't know what's the problem.I tried to start a fresh download using the launcher,it will start but once stop it will never start again.

18. SmugGnat

With the files I upload the launcher should not use the p2p patching system at all, except to do the file check (or a client data patch is released). If it is the latter I feel it is not worth re-uploading for a small amount of data changes, the launcher should do it adequately. The rest of the files are direct download from a server, not over p2p, and will display "updating patch files" in the launcher (again it is a relatively small amount of data, however updated more frequently).

You may be experiencing an issue with something else because it should obviously not hang on preparing to download for that long. Check the help threads here on the forums.

19. HumpBurger

HumpBurger New Member

I'm using retail client and downloaded the patch here which is the 12GB one.
    extract it inside BDO folder, opened the launcher and I logged-in, pressed start, smart guard loads and nothing happened. It sends me back to the launcher.
    I didn't download your game using the launcher cos' it sucks and it is very slow. that's why I use the patch method.

so what's is the problem here? cos' if I use "Force Check" option it's gonna take decades of waiting, checking files and the Downloading which is as I said very slow. (probably it's downloading the the whole client or Paz files again, not the missing files?) a very confusing launcher.

20. SmugGnat

Read the OP. The patch is not for doing what you have done, it is for updating from previous version of gamezbd. The downgrade is what you would be looking for. However if you read that you would also see gamez no longer works wit the NA retail client only the global lab. Your case would require you to download the entire client, either from the gamez launcher or the links in the OP labelled as full client.