1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Shai's outfits are censored GamezBD can we get the Korean uncensored version please?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by PrestonGarvey, Aug 2, 2019.

?

Keep Shai censored or uncensored

1. Shai censored

2. Shai uncensored

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

Shai's outfits are censored GamezBD can we get the Korean uncensored version please?

Can't believe the dumb-ass Western Developers of this game decided to cave to SJWs offended whiners and censor the Shai class. She's practically wearing a burqa when you try to do body edit, can't see a thing. Then you look at her costume and she has giant spats down past her knees. Looks tacky as hell. Can't show the knees! Knees so dumb! is it a way you all can get the “Korean version” of the looks please? what do you all think do you think they should add the Korean version I hate censorship! this crap completely ruined the character for me.

T7zDEM7.png 81bdbacaf41f16079ecccbe6e1be6c03534524968d535e2685f2faf3d463cc52.png 2019-06-10_174891774.JPG

2. Magikarpsghost

Magikarpsghost Getting there

nightmare fule on the first ss

3. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

[​IMG]

I have seen things you wouldn't believe....

4. Magikarpsghost

Usefulness is in the eye if the beholder. Besides shai are over 30 (least the one you make) now my question, why do you feel the need to insult people for their choice of class? What is useless to a DPS monkey like you might be fun to a lifeskiller like me.

5. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

I wanna hope that was a joke ; I'll give it a 50-50 chance.

Lolis aside....all classes have their own appeal , no matter the power.
    People simply just play the class they like because it's fun to them.

PrestonGarvey likes this.
  6. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

this is what i was saying shes old not a kid

7. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

they really killed this class for me when they did this. its just sad

8. Nagichwam

Nagichwam New Member

I second this, it's the only reason I made an account on the forum.

Also bring the Venetti plz k thx xoxo.

9. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

thanks for your vote brother

10. Sef

Sef New Member

In Korea things like this might not have any issues, but west and more so Russian side this can cause a lot of issues.
    After all Shai is underage ... somewhere around age of 10 or so... better it is to keep as it. Less issues and better to not fill some sick pedophile fantasy. Some might argue, that we have Tamers, but there is line of possible young adult and obvious child - what Shai is.

If in some reason you have no moral judgement, then please seek help.

loboram likes this.
  11. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

first off shai is 40 plus try reading the lore. before you talk crap.. she is a loli race like in tera

12. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

and by the way what little girl has thicc legs like that? That a grown woman. Look at her leg so you dont know what you are talking about.

2019-06-10_174891774.jpg

13. Sef

Sef New Member

" Shai stop looking any older after a certain point, which makes identifying their age at simple glance a difficult task.
    The average life span of a Shai is about 40 years. "

I know what the lore is saying, but if you really push with the lore, then Shai by the looks don't age beyond lets say age 10. How do you know what is the difference between Shai what represents 40 and what represents 10 ? There is none, it is just morally wrong ... so safe option is to just find the balance what GameZ and in some other EU / RU MMORPGs have done with similar situation and that is to censor. There is line and we should never ever cross. I know you think this is not right etc that we get censored version, but by using the common sense you should understand there is moral reasons why things are as they are.

marsseven and Ryujin like this.
  14. Magikarpsghost

by the lore on the main website she is 30 Before she starts her adventure and her musical skills is obtained 10 years later so she is around 40, If you want to go by your logic then Japanese don't age past 14 lol. I know TONS of females who look like children. they are a fucking FAKE race that is made of pixles not an actual child or anything. hell lets gnomes, or lyn or how about elin. i can go on as I have a whole list to counter people like you. The uncensored version is NO WHERE NEAR as bad as the shit we have kids ware now days in REAL LIFE.

if that is what you wish to think then you are free to do so, but trust me you are the furthest thing from the truth. I personally am someone who prefers playing short races in games, and shai being a lifeskill focused class especially once they release the next update is perfect for it with her 300% boosts to alchemy, processing ,gathering.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    Elyann likes this.
  15. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

Keep the thread civil , please.

As a newbie illustrator I have to say this is a very very touchy and controverse topic ; I don't even think it's the case to face it on this forum.
    Lolis are fictional and made of pixels or drawn by pencil , they look very young and the canonical age you want to attribute to them may matter or not depending on a lot of factors .
    They are no real kids and whoever likes them is usually not interested in real kids ( but the danger exists , a lolicon is not a pedophile but a pedophile can be a lolicon ) .
    I'd actually prefer the "loli" topic to keep on staying in the grey zone where it's always been , between legal and illegal , without being touched any further nor from one nor from the other end.
    I'd simply just ask people to have the grace not to shout "pedophile" or other denigratory insults for free when you do not know who's in front of you.

I could keep on writing for a while about this subject but as I already said I believe this not the place nor the case. Let's end it here.

loboram and PrestonGarvey like this.
  16. Magikarpsghost

Sadly it's a word you hear a lot from the more closed minded people. Does not matter if its shai or another games short race. But I do agree that attacking someone over it is in poor taste.

17. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Shai is cute. A small person chases mobs with a boomerang and runs away if they are too strong.
    You can fall in love. Every father will tell you that. Father with braids on your hair, with furious pink on your nails, drinking imaginary tea from small cups.
    But when someone demands that a child like your daughter show her knees ... You're slowly looking around where your shotgun is ...
    No, not living in Texas:cool:

18. Enferlain

Enferlain New Member

Voted. Quit retail over this shit even though I probably wouldn't have even made a char, I just don't want to invest my time and effort and money into something that has to deal with retarded censorship. Was hoping this server would use the original version from the start, but maybe one day.

19. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

People who like undressed little girls are cool?
    And those who, for moral reasons, want to dress them,
    are sick and should go to jail?
    Do i understand?
    Because I admit that it would be twisted logic:confused:
    I leave out that inserts about racism and discrimination in this case are bullshit:cool:

rubymoon90 likes this.
  20. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I hate censorship in games but related to adult characters. I dont mind one for little girly things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.