1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Give back discord

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by LaVerole, Sep 8, 2019.

1. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Telegram is a crap messenger service. it is a poor discord... Be serious and give back a decent service on discord...

deathlysh likes this.
  2. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Why? Eventually the results would be the same, perhaps worst... Pearl Abyss could make a big deal now that they have official servers there.

4. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

thx a lot

Maybe because none is using telegram ? And nothing can be worst then telegram, this messenger is just a joke.

Why shall we all install telegram to stay tuned about Gamez when we all use discord and no need to install a tools that gather phone number etc .. ?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  5. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Gamez discord was not removed by pearl abyss. It was removed by discord itself, as well as many other private server discords, not just Gamez. It had nothing to do with Gamez staff.

RevelationsOn and Noyah like this.
  6. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

You mean discord removed privat server discord and keep going on discord server working on open source developpement for BDO server ? uhm ...

7. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I mean exactly what I said. Making another discord server would only result in the same thing, and would be a pure waste of time. The new chat was given to provide a new outlet.

RevelationsOn and Noyah like this.
  8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

This is how many threads about this topic hehe. I guess people would just miss discord and want it back even if we really can't bring it back.
    Hopefully other players/members here would enlighten people about discord is gone (not gamezbd nor gamez removed it nor pearl abyss removed it but all private servers have been removed by discord).

The weird thing though, when I have discord (app) running it is still detecting GamezBD on my discord status. Discord don't know how to move on I guess, they kept gamezbd on your discord status what game you are playing hehe

Lareldal likes this.