1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Give Thanks for New Central Market

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Dec 2, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I just thought that it would be a good idea to suggest that we all take a couple of seconds to thank the GamezBD staff and developers for all their hard work, and a special thanks for this early Christmas present: The Central Market!

THANK YOU!

Omocha likes this.
  2. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

I agree 100%! Thank you Admin's and Dev's for giving us this very nice early Christmas present haha! As well as all the elbow grease ye guys and gals have put into the game to keep it running! I've always looked forward to new content ye guys release and it never disappoints me! I have enjoyed this game greatly since I joined, as well as enjoyed the community and the Staff not only working on the game, but also the admins' on forums, I could go as far to say, ye are like family to me lol. So again thank you for working as hard as you have always been! :3

loboram likes this.
  3. 3bonit3

3bonit3 New Member

YES!!!!! I also agree 1000%. I'm sure it actually took a lot of effort to do this and its very healthy for the server

4. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

heh, lets see how population likes min pice SD first, somehow i think more SD nerfs wont make people happy lol

Yachi likes this.
  5. loboram

That is not really what this post is about but thanks for trying your very best at being thankful for you are getting for free...or not.

6. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

let’s see how much of a pop drop we get when SD makes even less money than it does now. might find you don’t have quite as much to be thankful for as you thought

7. loboram

Once again I urge you to stay on topic...if you have Nothing to add to this topic please refrain from posting here...tsk tsk.

8. Omocha

Omocha New Member

\ o / thx for the efforts on adding the central market and custom items like the deboreka necklace, and for being patient with all these players who never have enough and always want more :^)

loboram likes this.