1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important 7.0 Update Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

Gonna start grinding again next update. :D

2. mikose

mikose Getting there

Its a nice Christams gift to old players that throught long years,in my case 9 years, (started in "Crystal Aion - low rate server") managed to collect costums (around 40); Wings (around 25) Kinah (around 70B) and accumalate around 36k credits (its what i have now).
    In real life, can you imagine if the government or someone wipe your bank ballance account or go to your house and clean it all, everything you own? what would you do?
    Fortunatly this is not real life its just a game and if we not are pleased with direction it takes we can allways delete game or change to another server.
    I'm doing download of path and see what will happen because at this moment there's information, doubts and hipocrisy from some players saying its a new start, bla, bla, bla, not considering the effort of some players that are here almost since the beginning of Gamez, and make it Gamez BIG.

Rhenzaki05, samurai and Redspirit like this.
  3. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

Well we all know even if we argue about the wipe out of our items and characters, staff will not change there minds on delete it all, don't you think? it isn't what players want, it's the Admin/Staff decisions so as a player it's your decision to continue and move on or just change games, up to you, but mind this we all knew their were so many Servers rather than aion were Up before and still building now, but most of the server just got DOWN immediately, but some didn't but eventually they will. So it's better to play here as we all knew that this is the LONGEST private server and still Up and Running giving all players the best experience every time you play. Just think about that. Don't mind me just saying :D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  4. Vitec

Vitec Banned

Hello mates i am a veteran player known most with nicknames Noxiz hidetoshi kayate my old account forum are banned for some reason. Been 10 years of my life playing gamezaion. I still have memories from gamez i hope this fresh start will run fine ... I will support the server hope to see old players again. And since all memories items gonna be wiped i would like from Carl a favor to get my old forum account back. The reason of ban was just childish flames .. Hope to see a hot start and keep gamezaion live again :)

Olivia likes this.
  5. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

around one month ago I started playing Lost Ark, have to say never seen any game like that, its using unreal engine 4 and graphic is stunning, game play pvp/pve everything is perfect but
    the big but is this community used to be part of my life, for many years I spent more time here than real life, it really hurts to lose all good memories and pretend nothing happened at all, the decision has been made and there is no/low chance to change it, still i hope not to lose all of them

6. mikose

mikose Getting there

Agree with you in everything and thats why i downloaded path and wait to see what will happen when login. Our opinion as players will not change their decision, or not, but they should consider it. Dont know if or how they could do differently, whithout a extreme measure like this, only to punnish duppers, but we are not all duppers.

7. KUrokoko

KUrokoko Getting there

im agree with this

8. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

even they wipe out our all gears, abuser will continue to do it even on 7.0 patch.

Gum likes this.
  9. Olivia

Olivia Legendary Member Forum Legend

2 Months? Err. No. Nobody cares about the server, even the admins. They're not getting any profit in this game. BDO > Aion, it's unlike before that everyone who can afford to do private donation will get some special privilege (getting remodels, top tier gears/items, even being a trainee). I feel the same.
    If she figured out and fixed it, then it's better.

To be honest, this server is already dominated by most of the "Pinoy" and "Indonesian" players nowadays (even before). Less "American", "Latinos", "Europeans" I saw after the 4.8 and beyond updates. The decline of the server is going well, and the decisions made by the staffs should be justified. It's not like you're just doing a "simple" favor to everyone and wipe isn't one of the choices to be the "solution". Point? To eradicate the exploited items. Innocent people who's just lurking here in forums with their accounts in-game, hibernating, waiting for good remodels to be collected, being included in the massive wipe? There's injustice right there, honey. Be considerate at least. This server isn't going to be populated without us, players. Run the server? Okay, but where are the players? Having 7-15 online players each race is not what you call "populated".

I'm still waiting for the "silver lining" in this update, if there is still "good" in it.

Destiny likes this.
  10. cassefire

cassefire New Member

its time to quit play hard to find item and easy to delete player data

11. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

I have my execution set I was saving it for update, I won't start from scratch

foolsmasher likes this.
  12. kumisan

kumisan The Conquering Beauty Since ‘96 Forum Legend

This is very unfortunate for all those players who accumulate many rare items, having their account VIP’s every month just to avail the rare remodels on weeklyshop however; in jesus name everything will disappear. :( (I would blame the mastermind of dupers for all of this. “teehee”) This is very alarming and not safe.

Miljee and Chiv like this.
  13. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

We all do prefer to stay all Characters and Items, Hope Admin will consider all the hard works we put to the game, all the Voting every 12 hours and waiting for the Weekly shop, might have better items to sell/trade. So Admin please do listen to the community, but what ever happens, I'll stay and play. hoping for the best. "RESTORE CREDITS FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS".

14. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

It has already been fixed. Stop spreading false information.

15. samurai

samurai Expert

can we save those items we bought on shop and weekly?..we have buy history on our acct..maybe we can save few of our items if possible
    and I know its a hard work to accumulate all the items we bought and ppl requesting for refund

I know this will not happen but what just we all trying here is to save our legit items...

16. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

Most of you guys are simply annoying... just crying about the wipe...

As some of you may know I also have plenty of costumes, remos, wings, kinah and what ever. I've been farming them for years joining events and I don't really care about this character wipe. Why do you even play if you have everything? I think only pvping is kinda boring... Now you have the chance to start farming old and new remos again.
    I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of ingame and forum events in this new patch~~

Take some screenshots of those costumes, move on and stop living in the past.

Thyroid, Primez, Jeoangel and 7 others like this.
  17. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

you don't mean delete all the existing char right ?
    only reseting its condition to the way it was set as default ?
    mean its just losing all items and some perma things attached to them like motion , title , transform etc ,
    don't have to do with char deletion right ?
    its just pop up in my head what about thoose who has dual-race account if they were deleted ?

18. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Impossible, resetting player data means starting from scratch with no exceptions.
    All existing characters will be deleted, which means that after the update there will be no characters in your account. I don't think there is a simpler explanation than that.
    Don't worry about the dual race feature as this privilege no longer exists. Now anyone can create characters in both factions.

Norsvold likes this.
  19. Norsvold

Norsvold New Member

okay i got it.

20. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Gentlemen, this is the last straw!
    Since you never did anything against hackers, the simplest solution is to blow up data, items, credits and votes to justify your inefficiency in controlling the server. In short, we are going to lose the majority because we cannot do things well on your part.
    The votes are the lowest: why is it low? simple: the votes are the ones that tell people on the game pages which Aion server is the most popular and which is not. Making people come in to play and discard others. That is, is the way they reward the loyalty of the players ?. Then they will eliminate the votes.
    Now the server went for a walk. Everyone will definitely leave. This is nothing more than a vulgar SCAM!
    Do they not give you the ideas to think about deleting the created items in a certain period of time? Harm to all players is your solution? It is shameful
    If it is the case to delete the items. Ok Do it but do not eliminate the votes because people vote to be seen in the rankings and to be known, you control and keep the votes audited. So there is no trap according to you. Here there are people who have at least 5 to 9 years playing and have 20,000 to 60,000 credits. If you eliminate this, you will get EVERYONE to retire and show that this is a SCAM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.