1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

//gmlist ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ero, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

Well i would hold events almost instantly once i got on so it was a pretty good indicator :/
    Doesnt really matter though because gmlist was created like a week after we became gm's

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Anywho, might as well stop the bickering because its reminding me of how the forum once was xD
    One nice thing to say:
    I missed your mentally stimulating arguments.

2. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

I didn't hold events because our GM team, whenever I logged on, were ALWAYS busy delivering 100+ prizes and I didn't want to be selfish and add to their workload, by doing another event to deliver another 250 prizes. I held events when the reward was simple, and went to little players E.G. dueling competitions and Guild vs Guild. Albull and Alente were completely fine with this and I did my best to help everyone who talked to me while I was a GM.

3. Angal

but i have no powa i r just a normy now :0

4. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

you r still angaal! :love:

1 person likes this.
  5. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

We do our best to help eachother out. :3

I tend to host dye events, when other GMs are getting spammed too hard, so they can focus on the fun stuff like bug exploiters and hacker reports. :p

I'm sure if you wanted back on staff you could get it easily. I think o.o

6. Angal

Well thats loveleh :D say hai hai hai to Bryne for me, and is she still the #1 ninja xD?

And nuu i dun think i could i'd have to apply again wouldnt i D:

7. Temarii

Temarii Expert

What everyone needs is a little organization. A few GM's should hold dye events, and a few for questions, and a few for hackers. Then when you get tired switch with someone for something different. There used to be hardly any gm's, just Bryne, Angal, Alente, and Zoda. And sorry, but they managed better than what it is now with more gm's. You guys need organization and leadership, cause that guy was right, it's just a bunch of ppl acting like the "cool kids", and flaunting their //added gear. And even when you see them in town, if you do //gmlist, says no GM online, lol? It's extremely sad to see.

8. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

I'll be sure to say hi to Bryne and the others for you. <3

As far as applications go, its not my official platform to say so, but you could always ask Carl or Kari about it, if you really wanted to come back. :3

9. Angal

i'll try and ty :D

10. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

<3 yay I'll look forward to working with you in the near future (hopefully) then! :3

11. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Oh lawd, thread got cutesy.

12. Temarii

Temarii Expert

I love how mine was completely overlooked when its solid truth lol

Oh and lol at the GM's reading this thread, out of all of you I've only seen Adieu, Sanctus and Zoda ever in //gmlist. Maybe I'm on at the wrong times, who knows, but I didn't even know the others were GM's.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  13. Angal

Me little Alente want a huggy poo =^.^=?

14. Max

Max Proficient

the point of you guys using invisible is wrong.
    if you dont want to entertain anyone of want to love to afk your GM chars or whatsoever. why were you interested to become a GM in the first place?

this is why hackers are there, and people abuse the glitches. COZ yoUR ALL LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes LAZY!!!!

15. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Bottom left one is a shoop. <3

16. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Holy guacamole.

17. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

I think being bomb by PMS useless/important ones is part of being a GM. GMs should expect these everyday when they log in and they should not get irritated because if. I know its hard but you dont need to answer everyone, just pick out either thosewho Pmed 1st or those important ones. Being invisible in the GM list when you're on is like you punch in your time card in work and go to the restaurant/movies after doing so.

I really admire Sanctus for his efforts even tho he was about to sleep he still managed to help some ppl and even me.

But there is one GM that I dont know if he is afk or was just ignoring me. He was doing an event and announced that the event is over and the event have a winner. so I asked the winner who is the GM on so I could go PM him to ask for a mediation. and so I did PM him, the person who was im trading with also PMed him, after 15 mins, we PMed the Gm again, after 30 mins PMed again and after 15 more mins PMed him again and after several seconds he logged out. I also asked him that if he was busy and cant get our request to tell us whose the other GMs online because one of my legionmate that time told me that there were 3 GMs online. But sadly he ignored me or was AFK? I dont know but its irritating to wait for 1 hour and you get nothing even a "NO" would be appreciated. You know who you are...:crying:

18. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well they should be always on, there was alot of guys hacking and flying abuse and gm just didnt answered my pm's and i sent alot, so well well, its pretty sad, i dont wanna install fraps in my comp

19. janiphs

janiphs Expert

+100 ::smile::smile::smile:

20. Autumn

Autumn Banned

If I'm busy because I'm swamped in PMs or otherwise tied up in things like distributing prizes and candy, I'm on invisible. I also take the occasional break. It's typically better for players to not waste time PMing a GM who is too busy to answer at all. I'm going to answer PMs if I know I have time to handle your problem.

Also note that it will save both me and yourself not to PM me useless messages like 'I have a problem' or 'plz help me.' If you are PMing me, odds are you have a problem. It's a given. I won't be surprised. I can usually give a quick answer if you explain clearly what your issue is on the first PM.

PMs are also prioritized. Hack complaints are first to be answered. Pm me the name and type of hack, and I'll get right on it within a minute or two typically. Don't give me the location and no name. I can't do anything with just that info. Fly exploiters are next because they are just easy to do. Takes seconds to confirm flight provided you aren't wasting my time with just posting a location. Post a name. Trade requests are next because it saves me the headache of replacing items lost to scammers/dupers. Then comes kinah refund if you are negative, also pretty quick to handle in most cases. General questions go here. I tend to answer some during trades. Dye requests come dead last on my priorities. I personally would be happier if the command itself broke.

I try to help everyone I am able to.