1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Progression tips for a semi-advanced player ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Elyann, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

Hi ,
    Almost about to hit the gear softcap ( why is it even called like that when it's so painful to reach..?! ) of 600 points , the only things holding me back for now being my caphras level , my accessories and my alchemy stone .
    I was wondering if anyone could share some tips about how to progress relatively quickly in order to hit and then get past the 600 cap , if they could tell me how to approach accessory enhancing , how to farm for caphras and so on .

[​IMG]

Right now I was thinking to maybe work on my accessories and replace them with Tungrad ones as soon as possible , though I don't know whether I'd better stop enhancing them now and start farming for those asap or just replace them later on . Hell, I don't even know how to actually go V on these , the risk of losing the accessory itself is p high and the price and required amount of cron stones per try would make that be p much unviable .

I guess an alchemy stone would also help a lot but I've never messed with alchemy itself so I don't really know how those work .

As for caphras...Idk what to do in order to farm for them. The only viable thing seems to wait until I get 4 k pearls and buy some with those while hoarding on silver as well and doing the same with the ones I can find on the marketplace.

Any tips ?

2. Ra7eNz

Ra7eNz New Member

Grind Stars End. Maybe getting like 10 earring per day. and wait for enhance weekend event as base price going up
    1.Safe method. Sell Earring you've grind so far and get ez silver
    2.Gamble method. Enhance all earring to TRI/TET/PEN then sell it or keep it yourself you could get more silver but yeah you can lose everything as well

3. longtray

longtray New Member

If you are so afraid to enhance your accessories, why not just farm for silver. Try different spots to see which would give you the most silver out in a day. I always go to some spots that drop accessories, grind for them and sell them or upgrade to PRI or DUO (safer than go higher), and sell them to get silver then buy PEN from other people. :) Caphras is everywhere. Just pick a place where you can farm for as many stuff as you could. Let say if you didn't have Krogdalo's gears for your horse, you can try to farm for the materials to craft like Garmoth's scale, Trace of Ascension or Spirit Stone Fragment. As you progress to farm for other stuff, you'd get caphras for you gear and also get some silver for your future accessories.

4. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

Will be pretty grindy but I guess it's going to be the fastest way in the long run , aye...
    Still going to take a lot of time unless I enchant things myself though ( even by managing to get 10 earrings a day and selling them all , which would be quite hard considering the rng involved , making a whopping 1 b a day...which is hella good ofc...it would take 46 days to buy a V belt , 19 for a ring , 21 for a neckie ) .
    I might want to farm for the accessories themselves rather than for money...though that looks painful too cause of failstacks and accessories breaking.
    Will see whether option 1 is better than option 2 or not but for now this is the way . Ty !