1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Missing Boat

Discussion in 'Problems' started by thirdLUNG, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

Hello. My boat is gone from the wharf. It says "The mount you are looking for could not be found. I checked it in to repair and now it's gone. It was an Epheria Sailboat I made. Edit: I relogged and now I can see it at the bottom of my list of boats at a wharf, but it won't let me get it and it says it is in "kuit strait". It will not highlight when I move my cursor over it either

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Try deleting your GamezBD folder from your username\documents\, but remember to backup your screenshots and other stuff you want to keep, then run a file-check from the launcher-settings.

Restarting PC, and then look for the Epherian Sailboat again...Remote collect if need be.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

If u made remote collect when u was in Ocean and ship had items in inventory. ITs mean you need look it not form Velia, but from Epheria Warf. Come to it and look in warf u will see where your boat.

4. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

I have tied everything. Still says it is in kuit strait and wont let me summon it from any wharf. it is an Epheria Sailboat. Nothing works to get it back.

5. loboram

I know this sounds very patronizing, but did you actually go to Port Epheria and check as @Kolka said you should?

6. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

I have been on this server since beta. Yes I went to Epheria Port. I even tried a few things you didn't suggest. The boat is listed at kuit strait on every wharf manager I checked.

7. loboram

Fair enough, I did make a point of saying that it MIGHT sound patronizing, so it really wasn't meant to be a negative comment about you, since I have absolutely NO idea who you are or how much BDO-knowledge you have.

So...Once more I can only tell you to make a conversation with @Noyah this time, since you didn't have much "luck" with @Kolka.

8. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

Thank you for your time. I will contact Noyah. You were not helpful at all. Instead of accusing me of not listening you should have asked what I did, tried, saw, when, where, what I was doing, etc, etc.<<Management skills. After this I am not expecting to ever see my boat or level 10 sailor again. Has this ever happened to anyone, what was the fix? I am the ONLY person this has ever happened to? Did you even look into it or just say "oh just delete a folder" with NO idea if it will work or not. Sure you don't know me, but knowing what to look for would have told you I know what I am doing ingame. as in. I built a sailboat, that tells you I know about workers, and storage and all the things required to make a super pain in the ass boat, also my join date...2017. I was clear and very specific about what happened to my boat and gave details you didn't pay attention to. I don't want to fight, I just want some help, but I will not be talked down to like a child. I go ingame and don't bother anyone. I don't mess or really even talk or hang out with anybody. I do my own thing and mind my own business. I don't even have chat on because it's too toxic. I come here to relax and get away for awhile. Catch some fish, killa skelly or sail out into nowhere and find a new island or something. I guess this case is closed then, like I said I don't expect to see my boat again except at the bottom of my list at a wharf. I regret asking for help, I didn't know it was a battle with a mod to get help. It used to be a much more helpful and less stressful to come here and get answers.

@Kolka now the boat only shows up at the Epheria wharf manager in my boat list, but is still at the bottom of the list and says kuit strait for it's location and wont allow me to get it. I can see it in my list but still can't get to it. Thank you

9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

@thirdLUNG, are you currently online? Is so, which server are you on and what is your family name?

loboram likes this.
  10. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

Hello, Noyah. Nice to talk to you again. It has been awhile. Thank you for your response. Yes I am online. I am always in game, lol I am on the siege server now, I was in veilia processing, but I will be in Ephoria port by the time you get this. ThirdLUNG BLESSED is my name.Im in front of the wharf manager in Epheria

11. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

You was in ocean. Ship had items in inventory. You click remote collect. It teleport to nearest warf to boat, not to you. Now what make u not possible to come Kuit Island and take boat?
    Remote collect - its function only for ships in sea. Not in warfs. If u want move boat form one warf to another you must come to warf where boat now. There is nothing here to do its game mechanic so you not need help of GMs you just need but known how game work. So i tell you, when you mount have items in inventory, after remote colelct it go to nearest to it /warf/stable , if it have trade items it also 50% chance of destroy it, if it have barter items it also 100% chance of destroy them. ITs simple BDO remote collect function rules. For bug ship it also add 10% damage which need restore for silver.

loboram likes this.
  12. thirdLUNG

thirdLUNG New Member

There is no wharf mamanger at kuit strait, as far as I can see. I looked and looked online, I have never seen a wharf manager there. Am I missing them, are they not near the wharf? I swam out there last night and could not find a wharf manager near kuit islands. Padix or Pirate island am I missing it?

13. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Problem solved.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.