1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ruined hedgehogs now if you don't have enough maids and check ins.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Khazz, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khazz

Khazz New Member

you can't afk indefinitely anymore.. at a certain % the hedgehogs stop gathering now. so you gotta deposit in time.. i suggest simply getting 50+ maids to constantly deposit stuff. and maybe ask if macros are allowed to automatically deposit materials from your inventory into the storage via maids.

Edit: we got the number: - Fixed overweight bug with gathering when player has more than 170% weight

2. Maxiclean

Maxiclean New Member

Have you tested this?

3. Khazz

Khazz New Member

yes i did , it says "too heavy" and doesn't gather.

4. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

I mean its their rules... im sad too but I would expect to atleast tune down the price a little to the price of a normal hog

5. Maxiclean

Maxiclean New Member

Yup pretty much defeats the purpose of having pearl shop hedgehogs. Plus it's not like that was "op".

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry to say this, but I am pretty sure that the core-game-functions, were Never intended for players to be AFK indefinitely. So as with most other functions, even AFK-Mount-Training, you will have to keep an eye on the game during the day/night.

gamezacc likes this.
  7. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

No it definitely isn’t intended, but then the price of the hedgehog is definitely not justified if you compare it to the price of the amount gathering hedgehog. That’s my whole point but then again it’s just my opinion and not my server/game/idea

8. Maxiclean

Maxiclean New Member

You are completly right, but the only reason people were actually spending money to buy those hedgehogs was for that. Now that they have pretty much become irrelevant i doubt anyone would spend money on it.

gamezacc likes this.
  9. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

It might be cool to have one during horse training to get one or the other shard but that really isn’t worth the price anymore since people were getting those to actually have the possibility of another afk income method

10. Danzel

Danzel New Member

For any who have hedgehog autogather, you can pm kolka and nego it... im sure he will hear our negotiation.

For 1st time i tough it's feature because so many people said that. Upset? yes... but you can solve and discuss it related losses. So, please calm.

Autogather is not worthed anymore even with 5 T4 pet auto gather. if it bug again, it will be fix next time...
    The bad news is the bug already there maybe for half year and they didnt notice (maybe) and delete bug item from webshop.

Once upon a time...

Some new player buy autogather half year ago while he didn't know that bug appear and tell others player... "hey, you can do gathering for all days just for 7500 pearl shop/pet, here is the setup..."

another newbie player : "interested, i will buy that".

And meanwhile some people said that hedgedog autogather was too OP & P2W (really?). All we know that autogather just provide all days AFK even the reality not decent (very very long payback) but for newbie it is decent...

and some people debate that AFK gathering is agains rule, and other player said "so... why gamezbd sell that item?"

oh... so autogather is legal with it feature... i mean all feature
    and now the feature "All day afk" already fix and newbie player didn't know that was bug.

the newbie go to game master and make a wish...
    the game master hear what newbie said and grant the wish,

Happy ending~

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  11. loboram

Fair enough then...I do have to ask you to make a Suggestion Post then, since there isn't much to Discuss really when it Was a Bug, and you are Suggesting that it should be something else now.

12. lordkavar

lordkavar New Member

The only reason why i spend my money to buy those hedgehogs was for that. Now that they are
    absolutely irrelevant and we should get or money back.
    i really doubt anyone would spend money on it anymore.

13. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Surprisingly I get some other informations from my friends, they still can afk all night long without weight issues.

Your problem don't seems to come from the hedgehog but from the "trading" items you get.

14. lordkavar

lordkavar New Member

The problem comes with the last patch, cause they "fixed" a bug with weight that never exist, and now the hedgehogs are almost useless.
    Btw we cant choose dont recolect "trade items", so the utility will works just for 1 hour or less, and then stops.

15. loboram

Now I get that you are miffed, that the method you chose to make use of the AFK-time on our servers, has been hindered.
    BUT I do have to alert you to the fact that when you are Donating, it is that...a donation, that you are at that moment willing to support something financially without expecting anything in return, and while it has been quite standard of Private-Servers to allow for some compensation, it shouldn't be something that should be overlooked that easily either.

I suppose you could try talking to either the Administrator or the Developer about this, however as @kyrsten pointed out, some seem to have no problems, in any case you just might appeal to their better natures, who knows :)

Fortza likes this.
  16. Fortza

Fortza New Member

Yea I forgot it says that since they give numerous statements saying that it is a donation and you expect nothing in return when adding cash to your account (even though they do give you the currency to buy exclusive items).

I haven't spent any money yet but personally I don't feel afking should provide any income especially what the hedgehogs gave. if you are not actively doing work you should not be rewarded. even afk friendly systems such as worker empires have systems built-in place to not allow for this and this is what I feel this change implements (the equivalent of feeding your workers).

I feel like it would be nice to compensate to some degree the players who supported the server even if they only did so for the use of this afk method with either cash shop items or silver or pearls idk tbh. but I definitely think this should not be brought back if it has been removed.

17. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

So if I follow correctly your way of thinking folks, in the future, when they will make an update that will not agree you even if it's according to retail you'll ask for your money back ?

Or when they'll pull the plug from the server, they'll have to refund each and every player that offer a little bit of money.

Seriously Loboram, you should tell Kolka to stop pointing guns at the player's head to force them to give him money.

18. Fortza

Fortza New Member

I said it would be nice of them if they did. i don't care in the slightest if they do or not

19. Deathlisk

Deathlisk New Member

Just tested this. can confirm. hedgehogs come up with "too heavy" ..
    Definitely irritated that they decided to do this. But Hedgehogs dont even follow your loot filter, i turned off greens. "trade item" color. they still pick those up and force it into your inventory.

20. loboram

Pretty sure that the Trade items are an execption to the Premium filter, just like the "boss-scroll-piece"-items are "green" but are an exception to the filter as well, now I could be wrong but it just seems to be quite straight forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.