1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The ghost ship at sea is not shown

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Limitation, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Limitation

Limitation New Member

It was updated today, and then the ghost ship appeared on the sea, but it will not appear. I waited for 3 minutes, but he still didn't show up. Is it a new bug?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

If I were you, I would try making a Bug search, you know; you go into the Report Bug section, then you make a Search, which you can limit with clicking the "Title Only" box, try something like "Ghostship" or "Ghost Ship".
    Then if there are NO bug-reports, you will have to go out to sea, start recording (WinKey+G), and upload the video to some media service like youtube, and make a Bug-Report yourself :)
    This is how community driven improovements (how it sounds not how it is spelled) are done, and how things eventually become fixed on our servers.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We had a few bugs with mobs on the last patches, but it got fixed. So, is it still a problem?