1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ABG set or EAT set ??

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by NoNaYo, Sep 18, 2010.

1. bobob213

bobob213 New Member

i like the abg set much better, just use what ever you like the most:happy:

2. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Ranger with ABG is like a track w/o wheels :D

For Gladi and Templar ABG is just perfect suit ;)

3. brainpower

brainpower Banned

defence isn`t crap add , who is saying that is a mongoloid ... the difference between 1500 defence and 3000 defence is HUGE
    also the bonuse increase of parry / magic resist / other bonuses is damn nice

4. Valhal

Valhal Proficient

Well ABG is the best thats for sure. When you have deep pockets. But still if you dont have or dont want to spend too much money for a game EAT is the best choice :happy:

5. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

I own with EAT its enough....

6. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

do you know how Def mechanics work?probably.forget anything you ever knew.Aion has the worst defense system you have ever seen.in retail forum there was an intresting thread and quite long in pages about this.
    in some of pictures the guy that started the thread,was taking less damage from mob without his armor.also there is video in xfire of a Templar tanking Boss 45lvl only with Sword/Shield
    do you know why the armor worth to +15?1st for the +195 crit resist and 2nd for the hp.cloth gives around 890hp.
    http://www.xfire.com/video/23a390/ - look this video

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. ryang

ryang Banned

about 150 less damage it is ;D. and look it up, plenty of threads like accelerator just showed. its basic facts, don't kid yourself by thinking different. mresist and parry are totally different mechanisms.

8. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

you have no idea how def mechanics work then..
    evasion is capped at 30%*
    parry is caped at 40%**
    block is capped at 50%****
    as far as i know M.Resist has no cap
    * evasion 30% goes like this: 1% evasion rate for every 10 points higer evasion than your enemie accu.so 300 higher evasion that your enemis accuracy is 30% evasion rate.

** parry is at 40% so if you have 400 parry higher than you enemies acc,then your parry rate is 40%

*** block is 50% so if you have 500 higher block than you enemys acc your block rate is 50%

if you have 3k def with +15abg plate,i have about 2.5k with EAT.so you receive 50 less DMG than me.congratz

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

i don't like the ABG that much on my Glad.i lose 42crit,and 12attack.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  9. ryang

ryang Banned

mresist has no cap, using mresist chain on a gladi, i had around 90% resist rate on casters who had no macc :D

10. brainpower

brainpower Banned

you lose 50 more life on what ? every hit or in 15 000 life damage ?

get your facts str8 , learn to play ... the difference between EAT and ABG isn`t just defence , but other stats as well . The 6xx life bonus on EAT plate set is covered 90% from life increase on plate .

also the evasion difference between EAT plate set and ABg plate set is like 200 and 1xx magic resist , and that`s more than 42 crit and 12 attack for me .

11. ryang

ryang Banned

im sorry if I deciphered this broken english wrong, but bear with me.

First off, he was talking about defence, the difference between EAT and ABG is minimal due to set bonuses. Now the mresist difference is plain stupid, you are never gonna resist in plate. Go ABG chain if you wanna resist magic. And 200 evasion will do nothing either since evasion is capped and everyone has enough accuracy to slice through evasion. the difference between it ends up to be a bit more atk, very tiny, and hp. its plain stupid how worthless ABG plate is compared to EAT ^^. now chain is different.

1 person likes this.
  12. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

i think you should get your facts together and learn few things.i play retail and i know what i'm talking about
    50 less dmg in hit i mean.hp might not be that important,but evasion is caped at 30% rate,and 1xx MR don't care actually.i don't use MR stones so i don't care at all.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  13. Hefner

Hefner Banned

ABG makes a huge difference as far as I know, if I play VS full ABG gear I hit far less than I would on EAT. I hit about 30-40% less I guess.

14. ryang

ryang Banned

somethings wrong with your character/opponents then, ABG has same damage mitigation as EAT D:

15. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Sometimes I duel with asmogood (best glad on server) like 10x in a row, for fun. And occasionally I am able to pull of my full combo which is pretty powerful and after my combo he's got like 50% HP left, I always thought that was because he has a full ABG set.

And I can assure you that he's playing legit. :p

And even though I am using full EAT +15, people still easily hit 2985729857 dmg on me.

16. ryang

ryang Banned

ABG and EAT have same damage mitigation =/

17. Hefner

Hefner Banned

But ABG has a lot more P def, right? That should matter, right?:sideways:

And even though I am using EAT +15, I still receive a lot of damage from taha weapons for example. I feel like my EAT set sucks ass!

18. ryang

ryang Banned

you probably aren't using your character right (manastones, stances, combos, etc.), and no, ABG's phys def boost is like 20 less damage per skill lol

19. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Well, I am really new to this game but regardless, I am not stupid and glad doesn't seem like it's hard to play. As far as my combos I can assure you that they are good, because they make plenty of kills. The manastones however, I socketed everything on attack and a few crit strike stones. I am not sure whether that's right but I couldn't think of anything better and everyone seems to do the same. My stances, I use Slaughter for PvP since it adds 25% more damage.

I just cannot explain why I die so easily.

20. brainpower

brainpower Banned

50 in hit , right ?
    From your experience , can you tell us how many hits do you need to kill a full ABG geared gladiator using melee attacks ?