1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM popup questions

Discussion in 'Questions' started by WCKD, Feb 20, 2021.

1. WCKD

WCKD New Member

I was grinding at the Traitor's Graveyard, when i got a pop up asking me about Max MP(WP) and Max Energy, end when i tried to answer i died with the death has found you and then was kicked off the game for answering wrong. What is this mechanic all about? and was i just supposed to answer with my characters Max MP and energy?

2. Ayvel

Ayvel Guest

You encountered the new AntiBotting System. This happened because you either used a bot or a macro and stayed afk for too long. When you fail to reply fast enough or you type random replies that's what happens... :p

Noyah likes this.
  3. WCKD

WCKD New Member

well i was just grinding and have no bots or macros, but i guess since i didn't move much because of the tombstone spawning mechanic it might think that. i am pretty sure i answered wrong though. so i guess good antibotting system. the wording for the questions are pretty bad though, so i guess i'll just avoid that grind spot for forever

4. Ayvel

Ayvel Guest

How come? You mean you didn't understand the question? You had enough time to think of the reply and the questions are usually simple basic stuff so that every player can reply no matter how well they know they game.

Noyah likes this.
  5. WCKD

WCKD New Member

well it just said Max MP(WP) and Max Energy. if the wording said current characters max it would be easier to understand. and since grinding with the as much of the UI off is more enjoyable, that information isn't available when you are in a mob of skeletons.
    if i knew what it was and took it more seriously i would have ran away and answered the questions away from attackers but that is all just something that you find out after getting booted for no real reason

6. Ayvel

Ayvel Guest

I have to admit I giggled a bit because you are just like me... complicating things in your mind! I would probably confuse myself too starting to wonder if it means current character or in general and other similar questions, so I get what you mean. Now you know that it needs the simplest answer among the things you already know. We won't give you a degree in BD so we won't ask you to solve any mysteries any time soon! :) This system was implemented in order to help you all. If you are close enough to check the screen every once in a while you can be wherever you want without any problems. Just don't panic when the question pops! We will keep the final exams for the end of the academic year! :p

Noyah likes this.