1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SERVER ROLLBACK ?!?

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by yominokuni, Apr 30, 2021.

1. yominokuni

yominokuni New Member

Hi! I came back from work today and noticed that my infinite mana potion part (Narc’s Crimson Tear) that I dropped before I went to work it's GONE.

Can I get it back, please ???

groxhomer likes this.
  2. groxhomer

groxhomer New Member

yeah, i got a t7 horse by breeding, i catch 4 more, i do my farms, etc etc. All gone zzzzz

yominokuni likes this.
  3. ShadyHashtag

ShadyHashtag New Member

In all honesty this server rollback killed it for me. I wake up after getting a box that gave me double dice to play the black spirit board game. I played the game for a bit and used almost all the dice up. Walked away with a few 500 crons due to the special board game. And about 300 Caphra stones. Lets not mention the other rewards I got. I'm done with this server when all they did was oh heres a hammer of loyalty for our fuck up.

I had plans for those rewards I had obtained. And I only just came back to this server after taking a year off from the game due to IRL. So now I'm leaving again because of this fuck up. Lost everything.

Godsmite and yominokuni like this.
  4. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

Good news, just finish the board and you will get this special box with dices, same happend to me.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

To all the players who feel like their entire lives are ruined by the merest change in a Computer Game, I would like to point out that there are bigger things to worry about in life.

A computer game is a fine thing to spend some time on, but it shouldn't be the basis for your entire existence. You do have to keep in mind that EVERYthing you do in a computer game, is completely meaningless in Real-Life. Nothing that you do in a computer game has any real impact on your life, as it is all made up and can be lost in a heartbeat.

Sure you can counter with the time and effort you spent on it, but that isn't the game-host's fault, that you prioritized your life in that manner. You can also say that Some games Do matter, like real-money games where you bet, or computer game tournaments, and you would be right. There are some games that are indeed capable of impacting your real lives, however this is not one of them.

I wish I could make the time and effort you spent meaninglessly on computer games, come back to you so that you might use it more wisely, but it is not possible.

Someone once said: "Shit Happens!" Now you just have to live with it :D

6. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

Like spamming on forum is important. When in reality you don't bring any resolve to the problem. Do not moralise players with arguments "Gaming is waste of time" It's the same activity like everything else. Chess for example is a game I don't see people going around and saying it's a waste.

yominokuni likes this.
  7. AldairSinH

AldairSinH New Member

If many took advantage of a bug, why not punish them?
    Now how do I get my horse t9 dine back if I tried again and it failed?

768528665 and yominokuni like this.
  8. Godsmite

Godsmite New Member

to all of you who lost stuff in the rollback, listen to this wise advice: F.O.R.G.E.T I.T
    you won't have it back.
    Ever, Ever, Ever.
    And the DEVs won't stir a single finger to retrieve what you lost.
    They don't give a single fuck if you lost effort and time.
    So, enjoy your J hammer and your 7 day value pack.
    Do what you see more fitting.
    Welcome To The Jungle.

Edit*
    Second advice: concerning Loboram, just ignore him with all your strenghts. Dude ain't worth even the movements of your eyes.

yominokuni likes this.
  9. Keeper0fElder

Keeper0fElder Keeper Guild Moon

I think if the players will not be silent and show their indignation, then I think they will return. It's just that many are silent, someone simply has no time to understand this. And someone silently leaves the project. Write what you have lost !!!! The administration must return at least half of what the players lose, We are wasting time! We will donate to the project! Then have a conscience to go to people to meet!

10. yominokuni

yominokuni New Member

Just dont buy anything other than premium form website shop. Why should You, when You could lose it due to rollback. And "DEVs" dont give a shit about that ;)

11. Godsmite

Godsmite New Member

I got enough time in GameZ to be very sure of what I said. I lost PEN stuff and a much more, and I know that
    THEY WILL NOT RETURN.
    Seriously, for your own mental health, carry on with your lives and do what you see more fitting.

I see you joined this community in january of this year. You are young here, I am trying to save you from a lot of headaches. Everyone here was an enthusiast like you, trying to make the right thing and all, but you will see yourself frustrated in this path. Just forget it, seriously. Play the game you have in hands and that's all.

yominokuni likes this.
  12. yominokuni

yominokuni New Member

Thx for the inside

13. Keeper0fElder

It is necessary to try to convey to the administration adequately and in most cases they go to a meeting and return the lost or part of the lost. You just do not need to be silent about this and not write to a certain administrator in the private messages of the administration, but create a topic on the forum and make these problems public.

14. Godsmite

Godsmite New Member

I know that some lessons must be learned in the flesh. So, I encourage you to start this. Make a topic to everyone list what they lost.
    You will get to see how things work around here.

15. yominokuni

yominokuni New Member

I created a post, and wrote to Kolka directly. I don't know why tho, coz I don't believe that any of that will get me (and rest of the players) ANY help, answer or compensation (hammer is a joke).
    Btw, I think if sb is cheating or using exploit punishing whole game population shows literally zero management skills of admins of this server which is sad, coz I really liked it, well, life...

16. Keeper0fElder

So today I created a theme about home decor. I assembled my house for 2.5 years here. And I think that they did not fix it, but simply broke this mechanic. You can see everything there immediately from the screenshots.

17. yominokuni

yominokuni New Member

I saw that