1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide New to Gamez 1 month 68 Billion (Seasonal Character) 10 H a day Try hard Method

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by vulgaire, May 7, 2021.

1. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

I just started playing in Gamez for 1 Month (10-11h or playing per day) 8-9 Grind & 1-3 PVP training

Vulgaire Guild OCP

298 ap 294 ap 376 DP (65-70 Billion)

[​IMG]

I will try to sum all the thing that comes to my mind & that I was doing until today since today I left Season and created a New character to Xp it again :3 only lazy people wait for early Graduation.

First of All, create a seasonal character.

Full main quest until Valencia 1, why Valencia 1 you will understand just wait!

• Get your full Naru, enhance it to PEN using the materials of main quest Cron it from TRI to PEN (Max 30 -40 cron), and all your gear will be PEN this should take you max 1 - 2 days
    • After you finish Media quest you will be able to Exchange Naru Pen to Tuvalu PRI.
    • Continue the main quest until Valencia 1 for 2 reasons, First for fail stack, second at the end of Valencia 1 you can RENT from the king of valencia 6 pieces of gear (50 Contribution per piece) And every Piece of this gear = TUVALA TET,5 so it's better than Tuvala TET but less than PEN
    • Use this Gear to grind your Time field first for the Gear, Enhance Tuvalu to PEN (Gear) take all Fugar quests so that Every TET enhanced and YOU WEAR IT he will give you a Failstack of 40 and failstack of 60. Use them to get your PENs Tuvala
    DUO (Tuvala Gear) 15 - 30

TRI (Tuvala Gear) 30 - 40

TET (Tuvala Gear) 40 - 50

PEN ((Tuvala Gear) 60 -70 anything above 70 save it for enhancing real accessories for profit

Those Fstack may seem high but we are looking for the fastest way to get geared to grind

HUGE TIP : Farm on Cresent using the Rented gear because there there is an EVENT that pop every 1 - 2 houre, Give you MASSE ORE (for Tuvala accessories) , MASS refined (for 100% TRI tuvala)

Accesories of tuvala

PRI - TRI 0 FS

TET 20 FS

PEN 40 FS

All the FS stated above are for Premium membership otherwise add 10 FS

Now you have Full Tuvalu PEN, add Crystals to them 1 billion o good crystals (you should have 1 billion while grinding for the time field)
    • 5 pets Tier 3 minimum to using your pearls
    Then you will Grind Pelaco jail
    • 300-550 M per Hour (Time field + Ore , scroll to pelafi to memorie kolka, Afaru : every affaru = 10M guaranteed + 10 - 110M RNJ swill let you explore this & finnaly Claws
    • Cresent 250M-600M Cresent rings, timefield, ore , EVENT that pope so every event is min 120M
    • Hexe 200M-250M but too much fights so meh
    HUGE TIP: ALWAYS USE YOUR DROP SCOLLS ! WHY ? Scroll make you drop more, More dropped Event flowers, Every 30 flower is exchanged to a Scroll! So 1 scroll get you 2 scrolls in every 1 hour farmed :)

Add to your Grind Passive Income, Horse leveling,

Snipe tier 8, level them, bread, change them to courser using your given pearls sell imperial, this should get you 1.2 Billion every 2-3 nights of being AFK

So total you can grind up 4 Billion per day, plus passive income. You can break your grind every 3.5 h by doing some chill farming in an ALT (shai advised) not too much money 60 M every breeding of farming that takes 10 min but it helps to relax for the next session of Grind.

I tried to remember everything but I think I've stated the most important parts. Don't forget to be civilized and Fight for spots instead of Griefing even if it's a Seasonal channel :)

You are welcome to join our Guild OCP if you are skilled enough in PVP.

A guild of try-hard PVP players that have no rule or hierarchy! you can be an officer if you are active, free 500M per week & Veil plus chill community.

We don't care about your gear Only skill maters, so if you impress us in a test with a trial Character you are in!

Vinc, NinjaRivo, Takizawa and 3 others like this.
  2. machetedude1

machetedude1 New Member

Great guide

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am always in favor of players giving advice to our community, it is very helpful and encouraging for others to see.

There are some cases where I feel that I have to speak up though, and this is one of them.
    You see this guide is for players who have Nothing else to do in a day;
    It is the fewest players, that have this much time on their hands, Just for playing a mere computer game. Real-Life Has to be prioritized over a game, in which you gain nothing of REAL value to your life.
    Here you also assume, that all players have money to spend on things, that aren't essential to Real-Life as well. Which is Not the case.
    You make an assupmtion here, that the number of Contribution Points gathered by this time, is more than 300. I do not recall the Mainquestline rewarding that many CP, in such a small amount of game, although I do have to say it has been quite a while, since I started a new account. There have been a lot of changes made, to the beginning process since then.
    Again, this just seems boastful, and not actually something you can take at face value, mainly because ANYone can claim, that their method for leveling and playing a game, is the "Ultimate Best Fastest Quickest".

As I said, I really do appreciate your input to our community, but you might want to phrase it bit differently.
    Make an intro where you describe exactly what you had, as in Premium membership, and how much time was actually required during that month, of gaming time, to reach the results that you did. I know already, that you did include that information, but it is just useful for new players, to know this upfront, right at the begining, so they will immediately know, whether it is something that they can also do or not.

I know that this is just one opinion, and so is every other guide in here, but "The Ultimate Best Quickest Fastest" way to play, is Not within these guides at all. It resides in the hands of the individual player, who has to manage their life-time, and socializing, and work/study, with the Relaxing and Enjoyable experience, of playing games now and then.

This also means that the game Shouldn't be played as a race, because there is No finishline. The quicker you get to the end-game tier, which is completely based on gear level, the quicker your enjoyment of the game will go away, of course depending on what you play the game for. However even if you play the game Just for the PvP aspect, and then getting the gear is the most important part of it, then you will Still run into the whole "getting to know your Class" problem.

Because if you rush getting the gear, then you will still be quite a newbie, when it comes to utilizing your Class the most effective way in a PvP setting. Which means that you will be defeated over one hundred times, even though you have the same level gear as your opponents, simply because they took the time to play the game first, and then get into the PvP.

Alternatively there are players who ONLY focus on PvP, and actually spend hours training on that, which just seems like a waste of a game, since there is a game Specifically for the PvP aspect of this game, While you are missing out on Everything that this game can offer you as a player. An entire gameworld, whether questing, or life-skilling, or just figuring out what it is about this game, that makes you really enjoy it, is left behind once you solely focus on only one aspect of the game :(

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  4. lCyrusl

lCyrusl New Member

Great guide <3

5. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

First of all budy I will have unfortunately to state that I'm a Civil engineer, so I can alter perfectly into the real-life and bdo

Premium Only give you a bit of a boost in enhance otherwise 10 fs is way doable, and many of my friends did the same exact guide without and got close results

Third, the Main quest gives you 263 CP so really enough for 5 items

4th, I have mentioned up there 1-3h training PvP that we do as a guild EVERYDAY on the arena, I have gained enough (not mastered) but feel strongly confident that I have a real good level in PVP and you can pass by the arena anytime you want you may get surpired xD plus I was wining 98% of my duel for spots (that's not a real argument cause seasonal character are a bit weak players but worth mentioning)

The only thing that I forgot to mention is that this method is for TRY HARD players and not weak lazy people so yeah thanks for pushing me to mention it! Have fun buddy !

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm sure that this guide will be helpful, even more for players that already knows BD and/or came from retail.
    Also, I have added the "Guide" tag to your guide.

As pointed before, I do also think that you should've let others known that this is a guide made for those that are so called "Try Hard". But reading through it that would be noticed.
    I wouldn't say that you do need Premium for those FS, I used somewhat the same amount, without Premium, and it worked just fine. But let's not forget, better safe than sorry.

I have just one suggestion, for you to re-think the title and let those extra informations inside the thread. Do reinforce it's a Season Guide, because Season is not a continuous system, it will have its pauses (like it's happening right now on retail).
    Also, you could use our Guild section to advertise your guild in order to make your guide more clean. PS: link provided to IMG bbcode is broken or incorrect. Image is not showing.

loboram likes this.
  7. loboram

Hello again @vulgaire, I have to apologize because I can clearly see, that your reaction to my reply is quite hostile.
    It is indeed as if you didn't understand, the spirit the message was written with, which was one of "advice/honest-feedback". Oh yeah, one more thing; at No point am I suggesting that you have no, or little, education, so I don't quite understand why you felt, that you had to mention the part, about being a Civil Engineer?

I did not intend to make you think, that I am merely trying to spray you with dung, or that your contribution isn't welcomed. Just going to try to remind you of what I actually wrote:

"I am always in favor of players giving advice to our community, it is very helpful and encouraging for others to see".

"I know that this is just one opinion, and so is every other guide in here, but "The Ultimate Best Quickest Fastest" way to play, is Not within these guides at all. It resides in the hands of the individual player, who has to manage their life-time, and socializing, and work/study, with the Relaxing and Enjoyable experience, of playing games now and then".

"Alternatively there are players who ONLY focus on PvP, and actually spend hours training on that, which just seems like a waste of a game, since there is a game Specifically for the PvP aspect of this game, While you are missing out on Everything that this game can offer you as a player. An entire gameworld, whether questing, or life-skilling, or just figuring out what it is about this game, that makes you really enjoy it, is left behind once you solely focus on only one aspect of the game".

I am not quite sure, how you took away the absolute worse, from everything I wrote, and then came back as if, I am trying to make your entry worthless, because that was Not my intention.

This part however, makes me not regret having replied the way I did, because here you are clearly showing, just how limited this particular guide is; "...not weak lazy people...", I mean what were you thinking when you wrote this?
    That spending more time on a computer game, than in Real-Life, is somehow something to admire and look up to?

8. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

Thank you for your advices, to be honest, I wasn't hostile at all, just responded to each point by an argument to disprove your claims.

I'm a full Try hard PVP player, And whether you admit it or not BDO is about PVP more than anything else otherwise we would have Decent pve content as Instances or Good mechanic boss.

So If it's a pure PVP game then besides training on this aspect every day on the Arena with a Trial Character with your friends or others you Will need the Gear! Because no matter how Skilled you are the Gear is a big factor too. So To REALLY enjoy the game (AGAIN as a TRY HARD PVP PLAYER) you will try to rush your gear as fast as possible so that you get geared and you enjoy GVG & Sieges, War heroing etc...

Finally, I would like to say that I'm a pure Pragmatic player, and my advices were given to people having the same mentality. If you find a better way & faster way to progress as a new player let's hear it if it's not the case then till now my claims that this is the best & Fasted way to get geared are facts.

So again from the title & as the GM said my text was for specific recipients, PEOPLE WHO WANT SILVER as fast as possible, not people who want to enjoy the game or wanna reroll 3000 times or discover the game or all that side of the game. That's why I think your comments were pointless and missplaced. If you read again you will not find any part where I mention "Hello boy, this is how you enjoy the game" I said it clearly this is how I Got X silver & how I think it's the best to get mass silver as a beginner.

Finally, with all my respect I would thank you again for your comments on the thread but next time try just to comprehend who was it for before criticizing objectively on the sides that the ones who will read the post are not interested in, Have a great day! Peace!

9. RoenderX

RoenderX New Member

I beg to differ, i don't know how many people or if there're other people like me, but i think that BDO is more like:
    5% adventuring and enjoying the beautiful unnamed world of Black Desert,
    16% quest/PvE/Grinding/boss etc
    21% Economy&Management
    32% life skilling
    25% AFK
    and the rest is PVP, lol

well, as a "weak lazy people/player" myself, that only have a few (one or two) hours active time/day and mostly AFK then this guide is not really a "Beginner"-like guide, IMHO i think it's for an Advanced Player that got hundred hours of active time in a month, or Veteran Player from Retail server that got off from there and comes here somehow, *cough*
    and actually it makes me kinda disheartened seeing this guide titled as Beginner, makes me questioning myself, like: "wtf did i do all this time ???" hahaha
    but yeah, well, it doesn't matter really, people have their own ways to enjoy the game..., nevertheless, the guide is actually nice and might be helpful to some people, other than me ofc...

-ight imma off to AFK again, LMAO

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    loboram likes this.
  10. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

Community of negativity.. bruh

Solved for the part of being a beginner guide! if it's the case but yeah anyway now I hope I wouldn't see anymore nonsense :33

11. marlokow

marlokow New Member

appreciate the guide, but holy shit, it's crazy to me that even in a fucking private server with way higher rates, it still takes a player 10 fucking hours A DAY FOR A FUCKING MONTH to be able to able to have decent gear, it's absolutely ridiculous

meanwhile im here playing every other day for 1 or 2 hours a day, this honestly makes me wan't to just give up this goddamn wasted potential of a game, imagine if this game had a pve like wow, without this pathetic gear upgrade system, man it's sad to think about it haha

12. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

Well it's a bit balanced, the gear that you can get in 2 months try hard in Gamez you will get it in 2 - 4 years in Retails xD

13. Akoo

Akoo New Member

Is there like a set time where this happens? Already saw it 2 times, although i never know when exactly this happens. Grinded 3-4H at crescent now and didnt saw it so the 1-2hours feels kinda off.

14. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

No, the event is total RNJ if you grind there with guild / friends every one is in a spot you won't miss it

Akoo likes this.
  15. loboram

I am with you on that obvious insight into how the game was programmed, but you have to remember that it was made by a Korean company. I guess that in Asia, the gaming industry has a different approach, than in the "western-culture" (NA/EU), to how to get players online and spending their money.

Black Desert Online was indeed made as a money grabbing game, as well as a way to keep players online for as long as possible. So the idea of including loads of content, other than just grinding endlessly, is a real benefit for players who want more than what others games currently offer.

Personally, I play the game when I have time and the surplus, sometimes I play just as a reality-escape, but in general I am only online for about an hour at a time. I am very much a casual player now, but I did also start out as a player invested in figuring out what the game could offer. I played for many hours when it came out, because it was intriguing back then, sure I made tons of mistakes, but I had fun doing them and learned from each one.

Basically what I always tell new players to the game, is that you will have to realize that the game is endless. Sure you can get the "top gear" right out the gate, but then you are Over Powered for pretty much the entire game world, with the exception of a few areas, which funnily enough, don't drop gear that you would want, because you are already at the top gear-wise, that leaves you with either Life-skills, or PvP.

You can play the game however you like, but if you do so to enjoy it, then the best thing is to know that it will take an extraordinary amount of time, and that you do not need to rush things.

16. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

Now that i dont have premium anymore, i tell you my afk money making: buy god armor for cheapest price (about 3,7 billion), enhance it to pri (about 40 million cost per fail, about 30 million cost for win) ans sell it for 4,8 billion. 2 times i sold it without enhancing for 4,1 billion sell it for more money (about 350 mio win). About 1-3 i bought and sold per day - easy money. 3 times it didnt wanted to go to pri, but i got high failstacks (from 40 -> 60) and made with those failstacks di disto/turo/omnious.

17. tostand2021

tostand2021 New Member

I would say, the opinion about "real-life" and "hard-player" are both correct, the same essence of them is that either opinion normally won't come to a new player mind at the begin. MMO like BDO is a typical KOREAN MMO game, designed for money sucking, endless grinding is in their DNA.
    I was in Retail for more than 2 years, after I moved here, I just felt the time and money I ever spent in retail was a JOKE, especially the feelings of "strong heart of grinding to be geared and rich" growed on me in Retail now is more like a trap the BDO built for players. To me, Pserver is more balanced on "real-life" and gaming time.
    But, as I said at begining, the guide of "hard player" is really helpful for people who ever have or find their ambitions in this game about geting money or gearing up! The passion of a game changes all the time, when you get more feedback and happiness from real-life, you would autometically play less online, but somehow life gets boring, you play more or just use it as a escape.

All in all, I just wanna say, there is a more way a human-being can find to enjoy this game, same as enjoy real-life, so just pick the part of argument and guide you need, and experince!

18. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

In short, grind until your eyes bleed!

19. InfamissGoddess

InfamissGoddess New Member

670gs is more of a high end than decent gear, i would say 600gs is decent gear and that could take you about 2 weeks of hardcore grinding or a little less than a month casually. I grind about 2-3 hours a day and im almost at 600gs here.

20. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

[​IMG]
    After 1 month and 1 week, pvping more than 6 h per day, can say I'm top 3 lahns of the serv (maybe) never played lahn in retail
    Here is my gear now 717 gs

PS it's my 3rd lahn for pvp that's why 65
    Seaosn it's 66 & main it's 66 will go for 70 after I finish accuracy gear another 100Bil to grind

https://ibb.co/jgw6dKc

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021