1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Smartguard crash

Discussion in 'Problems' started by CrossssoveR, May 13, 2021.

1. CrossssoveR

CrossssoveR New Member

Hello

I seem to have a smartguard crash that happens seemingly randomly. Windows event viewer log outputs:
    Game process ID 22136 terminated abnormally after 112 s. Exit Code: 0xc0000409

Sometimes i get to play for hours and sometimes it crashes soon after entering the game, in character selection, pretty much everywhere, any random time.

What ive tried:
    Redownloaded client and put it to a new SSD drive.
    Deleted cache and stuff from appdata folders, form documents folders many times.
    Force checked both clients many times (the old one and the one in new location)

Also i am usually running Nicehash miner 24/7. ive tried to run game without it and it still crashes so i ruled it out for myself but could be useful info anyway.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Since you didn't mentioned this... Have you checked exceptions for GameZBD folder and executables on both Windows Defender and Firewall?

3. ALF112DI

ALF112DI New Member

Same problem here, no solution till now

4. CrossssoveR

CrossssoveR New Member

Ok i did all the suggestions and none of em worked but i set windows 7 compatibility mode and it seems to have made my crashing less frequent. i got it running the whole weekend (44 hours) and just today crashed with error Game process ID 22168 terminated abnormally after 158234 s. Exit Code: 0xc0000005. Thats SmartGuard error. Not sure if it's entirely solved but a lot better now.

EDIT: Today again Game process ID 15264 terminated abnormally after 64539 s. Exit Code: 0xc0000409
    I dont know whats causing the problem :/

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

When you Force Check, does the patcher fix anything? Could you check again and notice if the patch will fix/download any missing file?