1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezBDO Population

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by cheyne0188, Apr 15, 2021.

1. cheyne0188

cheyne0188 New Member

How is the population here?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

2000-2200 on EU and 2000-2200 on NA servers.

3. cheyne0188

cheyne0188 New Member

awesome thats not bad at all

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You can always check the actual numbers with the Telegram app, think you can find a link in the mainmenu in-game.
    The Telegram channel can tell you about population, as well as Boss Timers, and more.

5. gokimeydan

gokimeydan New Member

GMT+9 06:26 [CURRENT ONLINE] GamezBD EU Ch 1 : 447 ( active for 1203 secs) GamezBD EU Ch 2 : 333 GamezBD EU Ch 3 : 307 GamezBD EU Season Ch : 280 Hadumsha Ch EU : 246 ( active for 1144 secs) Siege Ch EU : 29 Instance Ch EU : 25 ---------------------------- Total : 1667 currently there is a drop on player base we even saw like 1200, cause there is nothing to do for the endgame players and the next update is coming in like 3 months or something

Winning likes this.
  6. loboram

Just want to make sure that everyone understands, that this statement is purely a point of view, nothing more than one opinion, unless of course you want to stand by the ideology of mainstream.

You see, this game in particular, is decidedly different from any other MMO out there. "Endgame" is a widely used term, and isn't very appropriately used in this game as such, because the best you can hope for in Black Desert Online, is to get the maximum gear combination, and maximum level, although level has less weight than the gear does.

So when someone says that "There is Nothing to do", they could be right Only If;
    they have acquired maximum Life-skills levels in all skill areas,
    And completed All Quests (non-repeatable),
    And somehow acquired one of the highest ranks in Guildwars/Nodewars/Siege.
    Which means that none of the players on all our servers, are currently at the "Endgame" yet.

So don't worry too much about the "meta"-(read mainstream) gaming ideology, and just learn to enjoy the games you play, just for yourself. There is no one to impress, or brag to, about how much you have accomplished in a computer game. There is just how you manage your life-time, and how much you are enjoying yourself, as well as having fun, while playing games in general :D

7. Lysitsa

Lysitsa New Member

It's pretty disingenuous of you to post the population count on a friday, the day that the server resets and everyone who's doing AFK stuff disconects, and use that number to try and say that there is any drop of player base. On any other day of the week you see the population constantly between 1800-1900. On weekends we get to 2k+.

Jujuba likes this.
  8. Winning

Winning GamezBD = Horse training online

Online numbers doesnt really reflect the "activity" however, a majority is just afk. Almost all grinding spots are like a ghost town, even more apparent now with hadum server as fogans and orcs are pretty much the only grinded areas nowadays, and even there where you can clearly see the active grinders they are very few.
    There is almost no pvp, you can catch afew RBF's on the weekends and one or two regions might get a seige that isnt over in 30minutes.
    If you just want to life skill try out classes before you invest in them on retail GamezBD is a good choice but as an active player that does pve and pvp but no lifeskills I must say that the server is on its last leg.

Choovanski likes this.
  9. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

So you think retail is better for PVP?

10. Vincent29

Vincent29 Getting there

There are some spots, where lots of people are. Pila Ku and Blood Wolfs are overgrinded on season server, even at 9am. Thornwood and sometimes Stars End on hadum server is well grinded, too. Castle Ruins and Abandoned Monastary are often full as well ... and even sometimes the griffons are dead, so i cant grind them on hadum. If someone wants pvp, he can find it on hadum server - other server are dead though. I still think, that a seasonal server, where you can play pvp would be a good idea. And another hadum server without pvp just for grinding. The other servers arent needed.

11. loboram

I am known for saying things that others don't...I will however try not to go overboard, so that I might be violating the forum rules.

In all jest, I will have to start out with saying that your forum name should be more like; wHinning :p
    Also in the forum user description, you put "GamezBD=Horse Training online", which is as much a label you could put on ANYwhere this game is played. This just makes me wonder, why are you here then?
    Why are you posting on a forum, of a game that you consider to be "dying"?
    Are you even still playing on our servers?

Which of course brings me to the most important aspect of my reply to your "input" here on our forum.
    It is stated in the rules of the forum, that you are not allowed to spread false information/rumors, so it could be argued that you aren't really adding to this thread, as you are injecting your own personal (and malignant) view, that is about how badly this project is doing, which has been done SO many times before.

Usually it is a person who stands to gain from spreading false information, but sometimes it is just "misguided" players. Every once in a while, it is just a player who is whinning, who wants this project to be something that they want. I have been guilty of that myself, since I -for a really long time- wanted GamezBD to be more than Just a Retail-BDO-Clone. Unfortunately I was unaware of the limitations, the development team had in making big changes to the game, but now I know a little better, hence I stopped crying out for more custom content.

See the reply above...