1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Big Problem?? or just i think!!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by FlippiRock, Jul 5, 2021.

1. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

big problems.
    Embarrassing, why does retail constantly make it easier .But the private server, why not?
    There is only one normal grinding place where you should grind Orc Camp.and load PVP on it. I go out on it 5 minutes ago, someone is always attacking. you get 200 million per hour, and if you’re lucky, you get 1 drop of gold in another location.
    the T9 horse can’t be solved so that the horse made by the ingame can be sold in the webshop, right? Many would make a T10 horse, but thank God he throws at random and doesn’t always give him what he should. What should a man do with 10 T9 horses?
    Vells heart. The drop rate is amazingly low.
    Viability is forgetful .. 200m / hour struggles.
    Of course, there’s no problem until you get to the rare accessory, Gears. which start at 20B and those who fell at Pen en 62b need 100-120 hour grinding.For every pvp acc's need +200 hour.
    So I’m sure they’ll delete this topic and I’ll get a good big ban, but I don’t care. If anyone dares to write their idea, they will be banned immediately :)
    Have a nice day

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  2. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

This was written with broken English, but I think you are complaining? - If you are unhappy with the state of the private server, I would suggest creating a well thought out post identifying issues you have and suggesting applicable solutions. note those solutions may not be in the vision of the server owners, but its much more constructive and may actually be taken seriously rather than just posting and bitching...

on the flip side of that, you can always just go play retail if its so upsetting to you <3

I for one rather enjoy GameZ, I dont like retail at all, and I think the few complaints I may have are minimized by the enjoyment I have with GameZ.

loboram likes this.
  3. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

misspellings.
    Of course, who likes what.
    but if retail continues to do so, it will be easier than a private server

4. Naxzct

Naxzct New Member

yes some drop rates are really low and could use a buff but this server is already very easy and 200M/1h at orcs has me thinking u are very under gear for there and retail would never be as easy as this server

loboram, Choovanski and MoeDelawn like this.
  5. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

agreed. but if OP still thinks retail is just as easy if not easier than GameZ I implore him to go to retail and enjoy its easy-ness

6. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Retail is for whales and no life. Who would want to travel all the way from grana to sand grain bazaard while riding horse. I would rather .rescue or premium tele. Trust me, once you played gamez, retail is just a waste of time.

loboram and MoeDelawn like this.
  7. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

simple. if you don't like the post don't write here. you can connect elsewhere if you are not able to have a conversation blessed with human reason ...

8. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

So, this is supposed to be an echo chamber instead of a forum?

loboram and hotdaawwwg like this.
  9. FlippiRock

FlippiRock New Member

Played in retail 1-2 years ago, 1-2 hours, lest you think you know what’s in there.

10. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Official servers of any game are basically a waste of time and energy considering that everything is measured by how much money you put there and I can only assume that if you were happy with how easy everything is in retail you wouldn't be here now, right? :)
    If vell's heart drop is incredibly low then I wonder what do you have to say about retail rates? Your chances of getting a vell's heart here are significantly higher than retail and it would be hypocritical to say otherwise when the only reason you are here is your dissatisfaction with what is known to the public as a complete waste of time-- retail.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  11. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

I agree that retail is way harder, no matter what and that's why we come to private servers as gamez, but I do think drop rates should increase just a little bit.

nikostimi likes this.
  12. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

End Game spots always had competition, you can't expect grinding at Hadum, which is a PvP channel, and not encounter any competition.
    Yes, you can't profit with T9/T10 horses. T9 horse is way easier to get here on GameZBD due to our drop rates, so it can be abusive when it comes to selling those, as we have seen back when GBD was in its early days. T10 horses can't be sold even on retail.
    Vell's Heart is indeed hard to get, first because it's a end game item and second because the 10x drop rate multiplier is applied to Monster/Gathering only, RNG Boxes still has 1x drop rate. However, here on GameZBD we have Imperial Auction always active and it sells 1 Vell's Heart per week among other items, so it does make easier than retail.
    In conclusion, you will always have another option as you pointed out, like playing on retail.
    And no, you're not getting banned upon giving your opinion, just keep it respectful. :)
    Btw, I'm moving this thread do Discussion since it's not related to support.

Indeed, but due to the fact that our World Bosses has no shared HP between Channels like on retail, so we are able to get 4-6 Vell's Bundle per week. We also have Imperial Auction selling 1 Vell's Heart per week. But when it comes to Drop Rate, Vell's Heart comes from a RNG Box, which is not affected by our 10x drop rate. 10x drop rate is applied to Monsters/Gathering only, not to RNG Boxes.

TonyZhang, loboram and MoeDelawn like this.
  13. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Trust me I know how things work :p

14. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Sycraia with alchemy is around 1b per h and more when you enchant rings.
    Fogans is 1 bil per h if you know where and how to do them.
    Orcs are 800 mil/h max
    Monastery with necklace drops and good rota is 700 mil/h
    Stars end is around 600 mil/h
    Nagas are around 700 mil/h
    Ash forest is 700 mil to 2 bil if you know how to do it and prepare well on good class
    Tunkta with decent drop and alchemy is from 500 mil up to even 1.5 bil.
    Bloody monastery for dawn earrings is between 600 up to even 1.2 bil
    Thornwood is around 800 mil per h
    On top of everything above you could horse train for easy 500 mil a day from imperial delivery, and sell your caphras, buying artisan memories and exchanging them at kolka npc for caphras, its another 455 mil a day.
    As for life skill
    Hunting is around 600 mil/h, chill grind
    Blood/meat wolf/sheep is easy 500 mil/h +
    Crafting draughts (alchemy+worker empire+gathering saps/blood) could give you a shit ton of silver too.
    Life skilling alchemy gives 1.5 bil/h on high end gear, cooking also gives a ton on imperial deliveries.

Doesnt matter how hard retail will change, you still have crazy prices for accessories like 160 bil per piece, where on gamez its 10-20 bil. There you make 400 mil/h max from grind, here it could go as high as 1.5 bil on some spots.
    Should i say more?

loboram, Choovanski and MoeDelawn like this.
  15. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Hi, i can't tell if you're just trying to be funny or just didn't ever play retail.
    "Embarrassing, why does retail constantly make it easier "
    -So Pay2W/P2F mechanics like:
    -No extra storage without precious cp
    -No extra workers without precious cp
    -No access to pets (unless u camp the marketplace and get lucky wich is unlikely)
    -No access to Artisan
    -No access to costume you can sell for silver
    -No extra Weight/inventory space (outside the freebies u get from quest)

Is actually considered in your own terms the way "retail make it easier" and we aren't even talking about the grind for xp/drops and skillpoints ofc.

"There is only one normal grinding place"
    -I'm pretty sure thats BS despite the fact that i don't grind.

"What should a man do with 10 T9 horses?"
    -Why should a man create 10 T9 horses?

"Vells heart. The drop rate is amazingly low."
    -Thats how it is, some people think the same as you personaly idc there is no rush and we all got our time for getting late game items like this one.

"Viability is forgetful .. 200m / hour struggles."
    -Get better gear farm somewhere else, maybe get lucky or do something else. We all got our methods of making Silver some better than others if you don't like it i don't know what to tell you at this point.

"Of course, there’s no problem until you get to the rare accessory, Gears. which start at 20B and those who fell at Pen en 62b need 100-120 hour grinding.For every pvp acc's need +200 hour."
    - "There is no problem":rolleyes:. Difficulty is difficulty just like you said to somoene just above if you don't like it you can go somewhere else im pretty sure just like you said retail is way easyer and PEN ACC are pretty accessible there, at least that's what i got from what you said.

"So I’m sure they’ll delete this topic and I’ll get a good big ban, but I don’t care. If anyone dares to write their idea, they will be banned immediately :)"
    - I contacted Kolka about you and he said " I'm about to send president Xi Jinping to his door so they can both enjoy a nice walk holding hands in the sunset of Guantanamo bay"
    Seriously if this forum was about condoning any kind of feedback/idea anyone would bring to the table there wouldn't be a point of having it in the first place.

loboram, marsseven and MoeDelawn like this.
  16. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe...I was going to add to this topic, but as usual, if I only took the time to read it through, then I would usually find at least one other player, who had already replied more or less, exactly what I was thinking...I put a few likes in here due to that. Yeah, this reply might be a bit useless, but I am trying to be supportive here for the other forum users :)

17. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Btw, I'm moving this thread do Discussion since it's not related to support.

Hi Jujuba, what is the imperial auction? How can I find it?
    Sorry for asking this but I am interested in it, please don’t mind