1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide How To Calculate Enhancing Rate!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Donyi, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

Last Update 25/08/2021

Hello to everyone!
    From the title this can sound redundant but i want to share you how to accurately calculate enhancing rate.
    Before starting explaining i want to share a bot and a tool i've made in case you are lazy and want to know rate fast:
    Bot:
    Telegram Bot
    Tool: Krea's Tool

Let's dive in!

So how can you calculate enhancing chance on your own ?
    Well lets start by finding out the base enhancing rate of an item, how to do it ? well just go on this website and look for a gear piece or accessory: Click Me!
    on this website you can find alot of information and also basic enhancing rate!

I'm gonna give you two example!
    The first one will be Dim Tree Armor, i'm gonna check whats the basic rate on bdocodex, in this case is 11.76% chance to hit PRI from +15 .
    So i want to know whats the chance of hitting PRI with 100 failstacks, lets break it down.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basic Chance = 11.76%
    Failstack Amount = 100
    Failstack Value GameZ ( Yellow Grade ) = 0.5%
    Premium = +30% to Failstack Value
    Event = +20% to Failstack Value
    Premium & Event = +30% and +20% to Failstack Value

Without premium or event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount * Failstack Value ) = Success Rate
    11.76% + ( 100 * 0.5% ) = 61.76%

With Premium:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount * ( Failstack Value + Premium ) = Success Rate
    11.76% + ( 100 * ( 0.5% + 30% )) = 76.76%

With Event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount *( Failstack Value + Event ) = Success Rate
    11.76% + ( 100 * ( 0.5% + 20% )) = 71.76%

With Premium and Event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount *( FailstackValue + Premium&Event ) = Success Rate
    11.76% + ( 100 * ((0.5% + 30%) + 20%)) = 89.76%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets talk about Red Grade stuff for example Fallen God/Lord, Blackstar and Manos Tool, in this case is 0.5% chance to hit +3 from +2
    Basic Chance = 0.5%
    Failstack Amount = 100
    Failstack Value GameZ ( Red Grade ) = 0.2%
    Premium = +30% to Failstack Value
    Event = +20% to Failstack Value
    Premium & Event = +30% and +20% to Failstack Value

Without premium or event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount * Failstack Value ) = Success Rate
    0.5% + ( 100 * 0.2% ) = 20.50%

With Premium:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount * ( Failstack Value + Premium ) = Success Rate
    0.5% + ( 100 * ( 0.2% + 30% )) = 26.50%

With Event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount *( Failstack Value + Event ) = Success Rate
    0.5% + ( 100 * ( 0.2% + 20% )) = 24.50%

With Premium and Event:
    Basic Chance + ( Failstack Amount *( FailstackValue + Premium&Event ) = Success Rate
    0.5% + ( 100 * (( 0.2% + 30%) +20%) = 31.70%

KEEP IN MIND THAT EVENT RATE DOES NOT SHOW IN-GAME BUT IS APPLIED!

If you have more questions let me know!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It would be very effective, if we could get a feedback about this particular part of the calculation, because as far as I know, they aren't cumulative bonuses.

You would get the Event +20% = success percentage rate of 32% is then (32*0,2=6,4) +6,4%
    Then you have a new success rate 38,4%, Premium +30% is then (38,4*0,3=11,52) +11,5%
    For a final number of 49,9% perhaps it is rounded up or down (50 or 49).

Again not quite sure, but the developers of the game will know with absolute certainty.

3. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

Thank you so much for writing that! I actually made a typo! Infact the results of enchant success is actually based on my tool which handle them in that way ((failstackValue + 30%) + 20%)). Again thank you so much for pointing that out!

I already had a confirm from kolka a bunch of months ago : https://imgur.com/wS47Igp

loboram likes this.